Stock Watcher

Elizabethtown, KY

#103 Jan 5, 2013
Ted wrote:
Why is it again I'm supposed to be here at 10:00:00 or 10:22 or whatever so you can educate me on something? I'm sorry but I'm too busy to make appointments on Topix. I can tell by your syntax and spelling that you are a fine educator. Why not just write down whatever earth shattering news you have to inform everyone of since no one else seems to know anything but you and then we can all read it at our leisure?
It is 10:30 am eastern time. I will be online until 11 am. All you have to do is post something. I will check back at 12 noon also.
Lincoln Trail

Elizabethtown, KY

#104 Jan 5, 2013
One of them Stakeholders wrote:
<quoted text>Me and my "antics"? So a person has to be from "here" before they're taken seriously? Old Harry's beaten 3 opponents, all from "here", and still hasn't been impeached. Obviously, people don't care where he came from, or give a hoot about the sewage piling up in La Vista. And you check your numbers too, while I fart some more vile spew and cover up additional antics. On-post housing is being cut back all over the Army. It isn't cost effective. And most of the military who live off-post don't vote here, but at their "home of record", which could be anywhere,via absentee ballot -- Same as OUR military sons and daughters who are stationed around the world. And talking about vile spew, it sounds as if you're anti-military. That's a real smart thing to be around "here", where almost everyone has some connection to the service. Maybe YOU should move.
Who are the 3 opponents?

1)Al Rider-who should have never been on the ballott with his duel residency issues as a Jefferson County and Hardin County "Registered Resident" at the same time which is impossible.

2)Former HCJE Dalton

3)Rik Hawkins-Didn't he drop out of the race once for accepting his "cush" job as Hardin County Chamber of Commerce Chairman?

So I count only 1 opponent that he beat and that was Glen Dalton.
Ralph

Vine Grove, KY

#105 Jan 5, 2013
Lincoln Trail wrote:
<quoted text>Who are the 3 opponents?
1)Al Rider-who should have never been on the ballott with his duel residency issues as a Jefferson County and Hardin County "Registered Resident" at the same time which is impossible.
2)Former HCJE Dalton
3)Rik Hawkins-Didn't he drop out of the race once for accepting his "cush" job as Hardin County Chamber of Commerce Chairman?
So I count only 1 opponent that he beat and that was Glen Dalton.
Doesn't matter WHO he ran against. He won. Obviously, each of the opponents was chosen for a reason. And Rick did not drop out to take the Chamber position. That was years later. Meanwhile, I look forward to the impeachment proceedings, a successful prosecution of all the "crooks" and bank stocks returning to their previous lofty levels. Good Luck!
You got that right

Elizabethtown, KY

#106 Jan 5, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter WHO he ran against. He won. Obviously, each of the opponents was chosen for a reason. And Rick did not drop out to take the Chamber position. That was years later. Meanwhile, I look forward to the impeachment proceedings, a successful prosecution of all the "crooks" and bank stocks returning to their previous lofty levels. Good Luck!
You got that one right. You are talking to one that will be helping to impeach his Azz.
WhyShunningLaVis taVets

Elizabethtown, KY

#107 Jan 5, 2013
Why does Harry Berry let the military enlisted men and women of LaVista Estates down who are the ones who are going to "Victimized" by this Scandal, as well as other Rineyvillians who live outside this famous subdivision?

Our County Judge Executive evidently admitts to certain people that there is no such scandal that could have a direct effect on Hardin County Government business in the near future?

Yet Our County Judge Executive WILL NOT publically announce that there is no such scandal?

If you are a veteran in this county, ask him why he turns his head on the VETS of LaVista Estates who have bought homes and might be interested in selling their homes in this subdivision that might clear the air to increase their property values?
You Are So WRONG

Elizabethtown, KY

#108 Jan 6, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter WHO he ran against. He won. Obviously, each of the opponents was chosen for a reason. And Rick did not drop out to take the Chamber position. That was years later. Meanwhile, I look forward to the impeachment proceedings, a successful prosecution of all the "crooks" and bank stocks returning to their previous lofty levels. Good Luck!
Rik Hawkins did run for Hardin County Judge-Executive once when his name was in the hat and campaigning for about 1-2 months one primary season, only to with draw and a few months after withdrawing, was chosen to be Hardin County Chamber of Commerse Chairman.

Guess who was on that committee to chose that HC Chamber of Commerse Chairman?? Any guesses? Yep Harry Berry!

Berry must have thought that back then, Hawkins was the candidate to whoop his Azz, so the Commerse Chair position was offered to Hawkins, hoping to give Berry the edge for another winning campaign, which it did help Berry to win again because Hawkins was out of the picture!
You Are So WRONG

Elizabethtown, KY

#109 Jan 6, 2013
You Are So WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Rik Hawkins did run for Hardin County Judge-Executive once when his name was in the hat and campaigning for about 1-2 months one primary season, only to with draw and a few months after withdrawing, was chosen to be Hardin County Chamber of Commerse Chairman.
Guess who was on that committee to chose that HC Chamber of Commerse Chairman?? Any guesses? Yep Harry Berry!
Berry must have thought that back then, Hawkins was the candidate to whoop his Azz, so the Commerse Chair position was offered to Hawkins, hoping to give Berry the edge for another winning campaign, which it did help Berry to win again because Hawkins was out of the picture!
Hawkins had run previously and lost to Berry Prior to running for a second time, only to withdraw from that race, and shortly came Hawkins nomination for HC CHAM. of Commerse Chair.
Chef

Vine Grove, KY

#110 Jan 6, 2013
You Are So WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>Hawkins had run previously and lost to Berry Prior to running for a second time, only to withdraw from that race, and shortly came Hawkins nomination for HC CHAM. of Commerse Chair.
OK. WHO CARES? There's not going to be any impeachment. There isn't any scandal. And you are obviously obsessed with a fantasy. Stay off TOPIX for awhile and get some help.
Im a believer

Elizabethtown, KY

#111 Jan 6, 2013
Chef wrote:
<quoted text>OK. WHO CARES? There's not going to be any impeachment. There isn't any scandal. And you are obviously obsessed with a fantasy. Stay off TOPIX for awhile and get some help.
I 've read this and know plenty of people who have talked extensively about what went on, and YES, there is a scandal and yes people involved will be held accountable when the project is brought forward.
Bank Politics

Elizabethtown, KY

#112 Jan 6, 2013
What do you and your political friends and bank board members at First Federal Savings and Loan Bank share with each other behind closed doors away from "STOCKHOLDERS" and the public regarding a Hardin County Government Scandal?

When do you all announce your Hardin county Sewer Ordinance all Hardin Countians will be subject to and the political "Rineyville WasteWater Project?"

You have any idea what banks this is going to affect? I know of a bank that is going to be affected, and let me speculate, you and your political associates do not, right?

FFKY stock at $2.06 a share today Judge Berry.
Think Tank

Elizabethtown, KY

#113 Jan 7, 2013
Bank Politics wrote:
What do you and your political friends and bank board members at First Federal Savings and Loan Bank share with each other behind closed doors away from "STOCKHOLDERS" and the public regarding a Hardin County Government Scandal?
When do you all announce your Hardin county Sewer Ordinance all Hardin Countians will be subject to and the political "Rineyville WasteWater Project?"
You have any idea what banks this is going to affect? I know of a bank that is going to be affected, and let me speculate, you and your political associates do not, right?
What were they thinking? Oh yeah, there was and is no scandal. Lets see what Tuesday's stock market report will be. My hunch it will dip below $2 a share once again. Is First Federal Gonna tank, ya think?
Septic Tanker

Vine Grove, KY

#114 Jan 7, 2013
It's unbelievable that no impeachment proceedings have begun. It's incredible to drive by First Federal every day and NOT see the moving trucks backed up to the doors. And it's amazing that this huge scandal hasn't made the national news, or been turned into a made-for-tv movie. And the stock is holding at $2.06. A bargain. Think I'll buy a few thousand shares. Good idea?
Shaundrell

Elizabethtown, KY

#115 Jan 7, 2013
smoke fire wrote:
I'm a bystander and I say where there is smoke, there is a fire! So don't say only one person is doing all this. If it were NOT true, it would have been shut down a long time ago. Just becasuse we have a weak justice system, a police department with NO balls and a newspaper without ANY investigative reporters, don't say nothing is being done. In time. I'm patient. Smoke will eventually burst out into a flame. Eventually.
I'm trying not to be impatient. If there is anything to it, it will all come out. I can certainly see why some/several would try to cover it up.
Bob

Vine Grove, KY

#116 Jan 8, 2013
Shaundrell wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying not to be impatient. If there is anything to it, it will all come out. I can certainly see why some/several would try to cover it up.
And they're doing a hell of a cover-up job too! The ONLY place I ever hear about this issue is from the clown on TOPIX who posts under a variety of names, under several topic titles. Thank goodness he's on the job. You're impatient? At the rate THIS train is moving, Harry will have died of old age before he ever gets impeached.
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

#117 Jan 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And they're doing a hell of a cover-up job too! The ONLY place I ever hear about this issue is from the clown on TOPIX who posts under a variety of names, under several topic titles. Thank goodness he's on the job. You're impatient? At the rate THIS train is moving, Harry will have died of old age before he ever gets impeached.
It is a poop storm of scandal, secreacy, and cover-up.
BRAC SCANDAL

Elizabethtown, KY

#118 Jan 9, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>And they're doing a hell of a cover-up job too! The ONLY place I ever hear about this issue is from the clown on TOPIX who posts under a variety of names, under several topic titles. Thank goodness he's on the job. You're impatient? At the rate THIS train is moving, Harry will have died of old age before he ever gets impeached.
What specific question do you have in regards to this scandal?
Bankster Chase Bank Luvil

Elizabethtown, KY

#119 Jan 9, 2013
Bank Politics wrote:
Chase Bank Corporate Office in Louisville closing and 200 plus people losing their jobs. Per T.V. News.

First Fed hanging by strings? Where is First Fed gonna be when BRAC Scandal is finally acknowledged by Hardin County Political Leaders, once Hardin County ventures into sewer business in Rineyvill?
Chase Bank Louisville

Elizabethtown, KY

#120 Jan 9, 2013
Septic Tanker wrote:
It's unbelievable that no impeachment proceedings have begun. It's incredible to drive by First Federal every day and NOT see the moving trucks backed up to the doors. And it's amazing that this huge scandal hasn't made the national news, or been turned into a made-for-tv movie. And the stock is holding at $2.06. A bargain. Think I'll buy a few thousand shares. Good idea?
Well, Chase Bank corporate office in Louisville closes and over 200 lose their jobs. Per T.V. News.

First Fed stocks have hoovered around $2 a share for over 2 years now, and this BRAC SCANDAL and political hush-hush/cover-up is still going on. Well that is until sewer begins in Rineyville and a "BIG" ole house of cards will come tumbling down.
FFKYFirstFedSavN dLoan

Elizabethtown, KY

#121 Jan 10, 2013
Chase Bank Louisville wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Chase Bank corporate office in Louisville closes and over 200 lose their jobs. Per T.V. News.
First Fed stocks have hoovered around $2 a share for over 2 years now, and this BRAC SCANDAL and political hush-hush/cover-up is still going on. Well that is until sewer begins in Rineyville and a "BIG" ole house of cards will come tumbling down.
Thursday's News Enterprise lists FFKY Stock at $2.05 a share.
LaVista Est Residents

Elizabethtown, KY

#122 Jan 11, 2013
It is my understanding that our county judge-exec lives in the "Cedars" subdivision across from First Federal Savings and Loan Bank. Recon he banks at First Federal Savings and Loan?

No wonder he is so quiet, his neighbors are a stones throw from his possible bank where he would have had to share info. That is, if he banks there.

Signed,
BRAC SCANDAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is she 3 hr Brian k 2
northern wind 3 hr the misfit 30
who is stinkman (Jan '11) 5 hr enlighten me 27
Waitress at Raferty's Linsey 6 hr Silly 2
Preschools for 2 and 3 year old (Jan '14) 6 hr ShirleyWill12 25
both sexes cheat 9 hr cheating is bad 1
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 10 hr Go Hillary 58
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE