Public Hearing

Brandenburg, KY

#23 Aug 18, 2012
A public hearing is scheduled for Hardin County 2012 Property Tax Rate.

The hearing is on Friday August 24, 2012 at 10 am.

The location is at the H.B. Fife Court House.
Corruption kills jobs

New York, NY

#24 Aug 19, 2012
Harry Berry, Chris Huntzinger & Jenny Oldham will go to the ends of the Earth not to enforce proper tax rates. I'm talking about "home based business" not paying thier fair rate. Planning & Development with current County Attorney Oldham have never seen an ilegally operating/zoned business.

Public meeting is a waste of time. Just look for another County to move to when your kid has to move out of the County to find a job.
smells

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Aug 21, 2012
Sounds like someone is not happy with the truth. Who is "Fast Eddie?"
needafreshstart

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Aug 24, 2012
It is time for a change and clean out the old and put some fresh honest faces in their place. This "good ole boy" policy has gotten us in a mess. Get rid of them. We can't afford their screwups anymore. Hardin County deserves better.
Anyone know

Brandenburg, KY

#27 Aug 24, 2012
...where Judge Berry banks at?
No Thanks

Scottsville, KY

#28 Aug 24, 2012
Why dont you just get off his nutts..nobody cares but you!
Now Now

Brandenburg, KY

#29 Aug 24, 2012
No Thanks wrote:
Why dont you just get off his nutts..nobody cares but you!
Simple question, and you get sooo defensive. What is that such a touchy question for somebody?
a better

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Aug 31, 2012
Time for a change. Get rid of the old and start fresh.
Sure

Scottsville, KY

#31 Aug 31, 2012
a better wrote:
Time for a change. Get rid of the old and start fresh.
Listen.. bitch about the good ol boy system all you want ..but you better be glad they are there!
a better

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Aug 31, 2012
why?????
Tim H

Brandenburg, KY

#33 Aug 31, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Listen.. bitch about the good ol boy system all you want ..but you better be glad they are there!
Yeah why?
Sure

Scottsville, KY

#34 Aug 31, 2012
This county is big and lots to take care of. what would do if there was some real sh$t A$$es in charge?
Sure

Scottsville, KY

#35 Aug 31, 2012
I live in the county and im proud to be here, if you dont like it try somewhere else. its easy just get up and leave.
Brac Scandal

Brandenburg, KY

#36 Sep 2, 2012
Sure wrote:
I live in the county and im proud to be here, if you dont like it try somewhere else. its easy just get up and leave.
What do you think Good Ole Berry is to say about BRAC Rineyville Sewer Scandal amoungst other county corruption?
surely

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Sep 4, 2012
Shady surveyors, Planning and Zoning is a joke. Heard the surveyors and them are best buddies. So if your hire the right one you can get anything your want. Doesn't matter.
pence

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Sep 8, 2012
Watchout for Pence Surveys
Listenup

Casey, IL

#39 Sep 18, 2012
Hey "Sure",

Your wallet is probably just right in thickness, huh? I've been in politics a long time, lived in many cities and watch the system carry on.... NO WHERE, in any other city, any other state have I seen such injustice of screwing the pooch than here in Hardin Couty. You want examples. HOW THE F'CK DID THEY GET A 12% property tax increase without a referrendem? And why the hell is the public lining pockets thicker and thicker every year in this city of high sitting politics..... but the poverty rate, crime rate, drug rate, teen pregnancy, unemployment......... never alters up and down as all cities do- NO it only rises. Why don't you tell this county the real reason it has no homeless shelters...... or is that another secret, touchy subject for you rat bastard ass kissing good ole boys?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#40 Sep 19, 2012
Sounds like he has his plate full.

One of the biggest problems the county owned hospital has is the long waits in the ER.

When do you thinkHB and the rest of the magistrates walked through there... and then demanded an explanation?

Correct response.....Not for a really long time, if ever.

As long as it makes money for them, and the hospital keeps them int he dark...nothing will ever change there.
POlution Solution

United States

#41 Sep 21, 2012
Want to contact him? Go to the hardin county web site or e-mail him.

[email protected]
Crap

Trinity, TX

#42 Sep 21, 2012
County government doesn't care. If people would educate themselves more on the issues and find out what is going on within the system maybe more people would vote and help end this. The one thing I don't understand is why people tolerate this stuff. I've lived in several bigger cities and if this stuff happened there, there would be protests unil answers were given. People here seem to be afraid to stand up for what they know is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for classmates 4 min former student 1
Laura Schmidt has a warrent for her arrest!! 9 min Part of Wal-Mart ... 20
Hardin Memorial Hospital (Jul '12) 1 hr Wanda Johnson 107
H@@TERS Verifies Several Inquires Regarding Eli... 2 hr Edna B 6
Kevin Harrison 2 hr Kareesha 13
Looking for a girl 4 hr Spoofie 7
James Franklin (works at cracker barrel) 4 hr just me 2

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance