Waiting

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Is this County really recieving the best it deserves from it's government?
If You KNOW where

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

...Harry berry does his personal banking I would like to know. I got a thing or two to share with "his" bank CEO's and STOCKHOLDERS.
CORRUPTION

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

Citizens
Organize
Ralleying
Rineyvillians
Unsatisfied
Political
Talk
Ignites
Outraged
Neighborhood

Harry Berry the gig is up. It is time for you to step down. This C.O.R.R.U.P.T.I.O.N. scandal and coverup in Rineyville IS your undoing.
FirstFedStockHol ders

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Sunday NE Newspaper Stock Holders at First Federal KY worth $2.20 a share.
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Did anyone else question HMH "buying" AcuteCare and then "closing" it...only to have the SAME doctors who ran AcuteCare re-open it under a different name in the SAME building just days later????? HB says HMH (i.e., the County Govt) bought AcuteCare to eliminate the competition and redirect patients to HMH-run facilities. Then he says it's just the nature of business for another urgent care facility to open up quickly. Has he never heard of a non-compete clause??? Especially since the owners of AcuteCare APPROACHED HMH to get "bought" before someone outside the county did so. This transaction stinks to high heaven. And I like HB. I think he's done a decent job. But this one is FISHY!
Even More Curious

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Curious wrote:
Did anyone else question HMH "buying" AcuteCare and then "closing" it...only to have the SAME doctors who ran AcuteCare re-open it under a different name in the SAME building just days later????? HB says HMH (i.e., the County Govt) bought AcuteCare to eliminate the competition and redirect patients to HMH-run facilities. Then he says it's just the nature of business for another urgent care facility to open up quickly. Has he never heard of a non-compete clause??? Especially since the owners of AcuteCare APPROACHED HMH to get "bought" before someone outside the county did so. This transaction stinks to high heaven. And I like HB. I think he's done a decent job. But this one is FISHY!
Is Hardin Memorial Hospital assetts that darn great that ACUTE CARE can be bought with HMH Surplus funds; a new County Government Building ole Harry Berry wants to purchase with Hardin County Budget surplus funds again money coming from Hardin County Taxpayers; and Rumored use of EITHER Hardin Memorial Hospital surplus funds or straight out Hardin County Budget surplus funds from the tax payers to ASSIST in the 5.4 MILLION DOLLAR SHORTFALL of HCWD#2 finances to aid in the BRAC Rineyville Wastw Water Project that is SHROUDED in SCANDAL and COVERUPS again coming from HC Taxpayers?
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Even More Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Is Hardin Memorial Hospital assetts that darn great that ACUTE CARE can be bought with HMH Surplus funds; a new County Government Building ole Harry Berry wants to purchase with Hardin County Budget surplus funds again money coming from Hardin County Taxpayers; and Rumored use of EITHER Hardin Memorial Hospital surplus funds or straight out Hardin County Budget surplus funds from the tax payers to ASSIST in the 5.4 MILLION DOLLAR SHORTFALL of HCWD#2 finances to aid in the BRAC Rineyville Wastw Water Project that is SHROUDED in SCANDAL and COVERUPS again coming from HC Taxpayers?
YUP
electric man

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Smells like poop to me.
E-Town Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

There are; "No adults in the room" of Hardin County Government.

It's a waste of effort to complain on Topix. When political entities like Hardin County Government & Hardin County Attorney-Jenny Pitts Oldham, become so corrupt & ineffective then we need to ask Governor to operate essential County functions.

Just email Governor at: governor@ky.gov
oopsie

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I'd like to give em all a good kick in azz on their way out.
Call You Out

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

It is easy to throw out anonymous allegations, but come on, if anyone has any FACTS, put up or shut up.
oopsie

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Their full of sh88. That's an allegation i got for ya.
Charlie Harper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

To; "Call You Out"--- My God man, open your eyes, look at your Tax Bill, look who in County gets favors, then smell the newly installed & County approved failed septic system of your neighbor beneath his junk truck.

Hardin County is running out of rich people & people from, "Oh, My God Louisville", to screw over. So now if your not related to a "County Politician" YOU are going to get screwed!

Hardin County smells bad, so I'm going back to Malibu
What He said

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Dod you hear about the 300 jobs coming to the Honda Plant?
No wait, that was built in Sothern Indiana.
Never Mind!
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Call You Out wrote:
It is easy to throw out anonymous allegations, but come on, if anyone has any FACTS, put up or shut up.
FACTS about the AcuteCare debacle have been publicized and are available to anyone (FIA). I don't know details about the other stuff (BRAC Rineyville, etc.), but the HC Govt should be taken to task for being either stupid or corrupt on the AcuteCare "deal".

Since: Aug 12

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

$25,000,000. Sports Park Flooded?
Gee who could have seen that coming?
Obviously not Huntsinger, Wright of Hardin County Planning/Development. That's how you screw over the taxpayers (again) when you rely on surveyor: "Fast Eddie" Pence.
Really, just when does your 'Term" expire?
incorrect

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

No one you mentioned had anything to do with the new sports park.
Customer

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Charlie Harper wrote:
To; "Call You Out"--- My God man, open your eyes, look at your Tax Bill, look who in County gets favors, then smell the newly installed & County approved failed septic system of your neighbor beneath his junk truck.
Hardin County is running out of rich people & people from, "Oh, My God Louisville", to screw over. So now if your not related to a "County Politician" YOU are going to get screwed!
Hardin County smells bad, so I'm going back to Malibu
Hope you like your tax bills in Malibu....Is Michelle going with you?
Now Gary

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

You shouldn't be on topix
Customer

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Now Gary wrote:
You shouldn't be on topix
Guilty as charged. You are good!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Mao-bama Zombies 139,203
hardin ems (Nov '11) 47 min Whelp 40
Akebono screwed us again 1 hr TopLolz 6
aaron sanders 1 hr Reckless81 1
Aaron Lunsford 1 hr Missy 12
Crazy Tim 1 hr The law 6
FREE Cracker Barrel food for KSP Troopers?? 2 hr just me 104
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••