Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Saw a big commotion around 6:45 pm. Lots of cops, ambulance, and fire truck. Blood stains on the road. Was just wondering what happened and if everyone involved is okay?
Qui

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

cecilia wrote:
Saw a big commotion around 6:45 pm. Lots of cops, ambulance, and fire truck. Blood stains on the road. Was just wondering what happened and if everyone involved is okay?
I saw the medical helicopter land , and all kinds of police, ambulances, and firefighters going up that way. I haven't heard a thing. I hope the people involved are ok. It must have been awful.
would like to know

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I heard it wa a head on collision,it will probley be in sundays paper,
Qui

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you get off and quit worrying about it. Nosy Ass!
Bystander, what a mean person you are! You should pray for the people injured. You should pray for yourself, being so mean. You must have looked up this story just to throw your nasty comments in to it. What would your parents think, they didn't raise you to be so mean! Shame, shame.
Bystander

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Qui wrote:
<quoted text>Bystander, what a mean person you are! You should pray for the people injured. You should pray for yourself, being so mean. You must have looked up this story just to throw your nasty comments in to it. What would your parents think, they didn't raise you to be so mean! Shame, shame.
My parents sure as hell didn't teach me to pray. That is the biggest bunch of bull that anyone has ever said. Why do you people believe in that crap. Sorry if I came off mean but if you are asking on this site you are just wanting gossip.
Joke

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Bystander wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents sure as hell didn't teach me to pray. That is the biggest bunch of bull that anyone has ever said. Why do you people believe in that crap. Sorry if I came off mean but if you are asking on this site you are just wanting gossip.
Maybe thats the problem...u need. 2 pray & find God
Do u a world of good. Parents should have taught you that!
GodIsNotDead

Huntington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

This story has been published on the News-Enterprise. I'm related to those involved in this accident. This road is very hilly as people in that area know. Any driver coming over the hill can not see anybody pulling out of that driveway and the two driveways near. It is a very dangerous road and the people drive very fast. I'm been praying for those involved. Prayer does work and has been working in this case as the injuries could have been a lot worse. God was protecting those involved in this accident. Have a great day and be safe!!!
GodIsNotDead

Huntington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GodIsntReal wrote:
<quoted text>
If "God" was protecting them then the accident would have never occurred..
God does not prevent bad things from happening to people or allow them to happen. There is evil in the world so bad things happen. The Lord gives free will for people to decide what happens in their lives. He is not a dictator of our choices.
Love

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

GodIsntReal wrote:
<quoted text>
But he prevented the people from ending up dead? Pick and choose where you want your false religion to apply more please.
The anger in your response speaks volumes.
Love

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Qui wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the medical helicopter land , and all kinds of police, ambulances, and firefighters going up that way. I haven't heard a thing. I hope the people involved are ok. It must have been awful.
Someone put racy on this comment. What is racy about it? That is stupid.
Wow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

average joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance speaks even more!
The question is why are you so angry? Mental problems, alcholism, abuse perhaps. Get help.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

There is only one father you will answer to and I cant wait to be out of this hell hole.. OUR LORD GOD sent his ONLY SON to die for our sins, ITS NEVER TO LATE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••