First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Need OBGYN

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Hi, I am new to Etown and trying to find a great OBGYN for a future pregnancy & birth. Just trying to plan ahead! So any info you have will help!
Hmmm

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 27, 2012
Dr. Mike hunt is pretty good.
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2012
If u don't mind about a 45 min drive to Bardstown, Dr. Kahleifeh is amazing!!!! In etown, Dr. vo is great too as long as you don't mind waiting.
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Elizabethtown Physicians for Women have very good doctors there. I love them there. They take their time & are always there for you.
well

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 27, 2012
Dr mooreman and dr hamiliton at town physicians for women. They both saw me during both my pregnancies and dr hamiliton delivered them. He's great; really caring and interested in what you want. He also is very thorough

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2012
Me im good you can trust me. lol
waite

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2012
Mite B Rite wrote:
Me im good you can trust me. lol
JT THOMAS IS CAREING AND GOOD!
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2012
Dr. Moreman is not delivering babies anymore. I was sad to hear this as he has been my doctor since I was 19. I have been seeing Ruth who is a midwife. She has been very caring & I love the whole staff there. I have heard nothing but great things about Dr.Hamilton too.
KMMOM

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2012
My daughter was one of Dr. Moreman's last deliveries. He was truly the best. Honest,(even if you didnt like his answer)... and joked with you every time. Made you feel comfortable. Just a heads up: Do NOT go to Dr. Vo! He ruined my sister's chance of having another baby.
Melissa

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2012
Dr. Vo is great as well as his midwife Tina! The staff are so kind and will do everything they can to work around your schedule. They also are great at payment arrangements if health insurance is an issue.
happy mommy

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2012
All of the docs at Etown Physicians for Women are great. I had Dr. Preen and Dr. Moreman during my last pregnancy after I moved here. All of the staff are super friendly too :)
Physicians for women

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Anyone there would be great. I originally had Dr Hamilton for my first pregnancy, who was great every step of the way. Unfortunately, when I went into labor, he was unable to do the delivery bc his son had just graduated and of course they were celebrating that....so Dr. Henderson did the delivery instead, and she was amazing...even though I was so upset my original doctor couldn't do it, she made me feel 100 times better when I met her. Also, the next day Dr Hamilton was up at the hospital checking on baby & I, which was really nice of him. He apologized for not being able to do the delivery but of course I understood his sons graduation was a big deal... So, personally, I know Henderson & Hamilton are both great, but I've heard great stuff about all the doctors there ...so I'm sure anyone you choose to go with will be great.
Mommy

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2012
I love Dr Preen at Etown Physicians for Women. She delivered my son. I had Ruth (the midwife) through-out my pregnancy. A lot of people don't like her, but I loved her. She has a bit of an attitude, but I got along great with her. The reason Preen delivered my son was because I had to be induced, which led to a C-Section after a complicated delivery. She was very informative, and was extremely caring. She calmed my fears and took wonderful care of me. Dr Holt (who is Dr Moreman's daughter) was my follow-up Dr, along with Preen, during my hospital stay. She was wonderful, also. I highly recommend Elizabethtown Physicians for Women. They are amazing.
new mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 8, 2012
dr. preen at etown physicians 4 woman ive been goin to her since i was 15 she did my surgery n everything. shes gentle n real nice now that im 20 n pregnant she has helped me through a lot. she has great bedside manners i feel like i can talk to her bout anything shes almost like a friend. shes great seriously consider her
thanks

Washington, DC

#15 Feb 9, 2012
Can anyone speak on an experience with Dr Vo? How is his bedside manner? Is he good at performing c sections? I have an appt with them next week as a new patient and I'm a bit nervous. Thanks.
ky girl

Guston, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2012
Dr. Henderson is hands down the BEST!
prego

Hodgenville, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2012
ky girl wrote:
Dr. Henderson is hands down the BEST!
John Thomas hands down,aka jt.
sarah

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2012
elizabethtown physicians for women is the best ..Dr Moreman hes older been around for awhile he saved my life ...I had 5 surg before him stayed sick he came in when i had a bad infection from hmh everyone was saying i was fine with a fever couldnt eat for over a week he had to go back in fix things where other doctors messed me up.he gave me a proper hysterctomy ..
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 10, 2012
thanks wrote:
Can anyone speak on an experience with Dr Vo? How is his bedside manner? Is he good at performing c sections? I have an appt with them next week as a new patient and I'm a bit nervous. Thanks.
he did good with my friends pregnancy but she had tina most of the way n she seemed cool but his bed side manner i hated n ive heard bad stories on his c sections so its mixed reviews with him i guess it would be based on self experience
anything

Washington, DC

#20 Feb 10, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>he did good with my friends pregnancy but she had tina most of the way n she seemed cool but his bed side manner i hated n ive heard bad stories on his c sections so its mixed reviews with him i guess it would be based on self experience
Does he not perform c sections well? I have had two previous so I would require a c section. Is he good on day of delivery? What info have you heard from his c sections?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jake from ihop, the server 40 min shaunp 1
Neighbors Loud Dog 1 hr Grammar King 32
Single mother looking for good used car 2 hr David b 2
Least judgmental and hypocritical church in Etown 5 hr etown girl 8
Shooting at Kroger 5 hr etown girl 36
Seems no decent women left in elizabethtown 5 hr etown girl 5
jessica from radcliff 5 hr stan g 1

Flood Watch for Hardin County was issued at April 02 at 3:51AM EDT

More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search