Review: Precision Automotive

Review: Precision Automotive

Posted in the Vine Grove Forum

Princess

Radcliff, KY

#1 Apr 8, 2011
I am a MAJ in the Army and i just moved to the area. I had been having issues with my Mercedes and had taken it to several mechanics in the area.$3,000 later I found Precision Automotive,I will not take my vehicle anywhere elese. They are HONEST, dependable and fully diagnose your issue before they make any repairs. They have definately restored my faith in mechanics and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for someone to service or repair thier foreign vehicle. Excellent customer service and just GOOD people!!
stunston

Oak Brook, IL

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Princess wrote:
I am a MAJ in the Army and i just moved to the area. I had been having issues with my Mercedes and had taken it to several mechanics in the area.$3,000 later I found Precision Automotive,I will not take my vehicle anywhere elese. They are HONEST, dependable and fully diagnose your issue before they make any repairs. They have definately restored my faith in mechanics and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for someone to service or repair thier foreign vehicle. Excellent customer service and just GOOD people!!
They are cool guys but they ripped me off after making promise after promise then the excuses began. I will never deal with them again. Be forewarned!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fish House - Radcliff - Any good?? 35 min kilo mike alpha 37
Ponderosa M.H.P. (Jun '13) 49 min Eye witness 12
H@@TERS Restaurant Breaks Ground In Elizabethtown! 3 hr Kyle 3
Are you a tweaker?? (Oct '15) 3 hr Deon Mucker 25
metalsa 5 hr nomodrama 18
Alisha Powell 10 hr Idiotseverywhere 2
Angel Flores (Mar '13) 11 hr Askingfortruth 5

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance