Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25352 Jan 16, 2013
We're ALL between 17 & 45 years of age ?? REALLY ?? In response to whitehare ??? Man, read your own tripe.
Mike Oxlong

Winchester, KY

#25353 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
We're ALL between 17 & 45 years of age ?? REALLY ?? In response to whitehare ??? Man, read your own tripe.
Who said ALL? You said All. Besides I fall into the up to 65 category.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25354 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Oxlong wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said ALL? You said All. Besides I fall into the up to 65 category.
Your post said the ages, you should have read it....
Mike Oxlong

Winchester, KY

#25355 Jan 16, 2013
Then you added ALL. It isn't my fault you can't read. I just posted the law.
Mike Oxlong

Winchester, KY

#25356 Jan 16, 2013
It says all but is exclusive to able body males within a certain age range based on experience. Not everyone is in the age range or able bodied or has the experience. I think I might have misunderstood you though. Sorry.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25357 Jan 16, 2013
It's between 17-45.... All isn't necessary. LMAOROTFU~!
Mike Oxlong

Winchester, KY

#25359 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
It's between 17-45.... All isn't necessary. LMAOROTFU~!
I guess it would be enough wouldn't it.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25361 Jan 16, 2013
It isn't whose fault, who can't read ???
TWA

London, KY

#25363 Jan 17, 2013
obozo gets on tv and acts like a clowen again with a page full of do nothing bullshit and as usual the leftwingwhackadoodles cream their jeans and yell isnt he wunnerful, what a joke
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#25364 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
You can't believe in freedom and tax exemptions for churches, then allow them into politics. Religious persecution is a huge problem.
Sorry about the idea the Church having any special interests or involvement in politics.This was not what was intended.Only meaning to say there are almost no groups other than the Church,that are cared for enough to belong.My concern about the special interests and lobbyist groups is because they pay the Congress people (into the PAC`s) and no one can convince any one this does not interfere with the interests of the Nation and the People when they pass laws.It should be outlawed.
TWA

London, KY

#25367 Jan 17, 2013
does anybody believe leftwingers actually believe theres to many guns in america, heres my question if they do why havent they turned any in to be destroyed not a single leftwingwhackadoodle has done that
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25368 Jan 17, 2013
Lot of municipalities have gun buybacks and guns are turned it, to be destroyed...As for your "spelling", it's a tie on which make you look stupider, content/spelling...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25369 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Lot of municipalities have gun buybacks and guns are turned it, to be destroyed...As for your "spelling", it's a tie on which make you look stupider, content/spelling...
why are u still a lesbian?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25370 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah, we all knew you'd deflect from your dumb-ass-ery.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25371 Jan 17, 2013
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#25372 Jan 17, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Yeah, we all knew you'd deflect from your dumb-ass-ery.
the only deflection here is you not answering the question that everybody wants to know, why? there is no reason for it,
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25373 Jan 17, 2013
A man would want to say slurs face to face... Find one and ask them.
TWA

London, KY

#25374 Jan 17, 2013
if leftwingwhackadoodles believe in gun control so much why havent we heard of the great leftwingwhackadoodle exodus to turn in their guns, practice what you preach doodleheads
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#25375 Jan 17, 2013
wtf

Richmond, KY

#25376 Jan 17, 2013
TWA wrote:
if leftwingwhackadoodles believe in gun control so much why havent we heard of the great leftwingwhackadoodle exodus to turn in their guns, practice what you preach doodleheads
You go first f' khead, before you pee your pants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult bookstore radcliffe 2 hr Tiredpenis 10
Gay Hangouts (Aug '09) 6 hr steven 140
Did Amber Childers Get Out Of Jail? 8 hr Joseph 2
Keeping yard mowed 9 hr Ashamed 11
New pain meds law (Aug '12) 10 hr black widow 47
Girlfriend only hangs out with her single male ... 10 hr noway 15
Who is doing who at Metalsa ?? 11 hr Omgpeople 32

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance