Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Cops aren't smart they just leach glad I got out
More comfortable with good people that don't break a person down and find joy in it pig
Do tell

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bold claims Dennis very bold. An alleged insider who knows the truth about local law enforcement. Do tell us Dennis. Who are you really and who did you work for in law enforcement? Let us hear the specific details of the torrid corruption that runs rife in Hardin County! This revelation will surely bolster your already stellar credibility!
dennis

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Dennis wrote:
Cops aren't smart they just leach glad I got out
More comfortable with good people that don't break a person down and find joy in it pig
only plays cop to his family bossing them around dennis has a boring lonely life yacking on topix when nobody gives a shit about his post..i know him he is a mall parking lot cop...lol..hes pissed because he cant even carry a pocket knife!!!give it up so called dennis your'e busted..
motorcycle rider

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

did you hear who started his mess? i heard the name and it all made sense after that. read your paper again and find the name of the person who caused it and i think everyone will understand. by the way the person still was found-----guilty. after i saw who it was, i put the pieces in place and settled it in my mind. just something a person has to go thru, i guess. shame. people like this in society are meant to be the boils on humanity's butt.
dennis

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Dennis wrote:
Would love to see your dresser drawers or closets and have you explain what's in them I know !
But I'm sure you will justify it.
dennis you and your'e boyfriend have ky jelly and anal appliances in youre dresser lol maybe you should work that fat butt over today it will make you fell better,hahaha!!!pos!ewww.
get this folks

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Shame all this had to happen, but you know when a door closes, others open up. This might be the very thing to move on to better things. Certainly not impressed with the city police force from what I've seen. I thought the new chief (new blood) was supposed to make all kinds of changes and a lot of good was coming our way. STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!! Not involved in anyway with anyone at the department or connected anyway with any family member. Just someone who has to hit the roads everyday to pay taxes and fight the scum out there that break the law and no one around to stop them. Now we have one less than nothing. huh?
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

He lied under oath. He made a deal with the city because they made an error in suspending him. I doubt he will ever get a job as a police officer again. It doesn't look very good when a cop is caught lying under oath.
stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

garnet wrote:
He lied under oath. He made a deal with the city because they made an error in suspending him. I doubt he will ever get a job as a police officer again. It doesn't look very good when a cop is caught lying under oath.
stupid can you read?any job james applys for will not effect him!!he quite thats the deal not allowed to disclosed any past settlement with epd!he resigned end of the book..sorry.he could go to the FBI if he wanted to....
The dude

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

He was "accused" of lieing under oath. However, no criminal charges were brought against him and the claims the city made were set aside. The facts on the guys speeding ticket case were never questioned. Not in court nor in the so called investigation conducted by the department. Richardson said he took a call in stead of following the guy to the PD for him to make a complaint. Richardson referred him to the proper people and went back to doing his job. He mistakingly stated he took a call when in reality he stopped a car. But because there was no call he got thrown under the bus. It's all open record so look for yourselves. So when chief Schiller stated in the paper it was a matter of public trust you know what he was referring to. Thank insider for the heads up. I'm not sure which officer he/she is but they sure know a lot about this stuff. Funny how such a small thing gets blown into something so big.
WTFE

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The dude wrote:
He was "accused" of lieing under oath. However, no criminal charges were brought against him and the claims the city made were set aside. The facts on the guys speeding ticket case were never questioned. Not in court nor in the so called investigation conducted by the department. Richardson said he took a call in stead of following the guy to the PD for him to make a complaint. Richardson referred him to the proper people and went back to doing his job. He mistakingly stated he took a call when in reality he stopped a car. But because there was no call he got thrown under the bus. It's all open record so look for yourselves. So when chief Schiller stated in the paper it was a matter of public trust you know what he was referring to. Thank insider for the heads up. I'm not sure which officer he/she is but they sure know a lot about this stuff. Funny how such a small thing gets blown into something so big.
Do u really smell the B S ur putting out there. If he had stopped a car, it would of showed that also when Sarge was checking the log calls. The guy got caught NOT telling the truth on the stand. No matter how u slice it, his creditability was shot in court. Sounds like to me EPD helped him out for future jobs by doing what they did.
U cant argue with stupid

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

you can't argue with stupid and there have been enough of these "ticket getters" on here spouting off stupid. they don't get it and never will. they just know they got a ticket from this guy and they're still mad about it. lol ignorant as schitt. the cop will do fine. i wouldn't want to work at a place that didn't support me either. most of them there don't do jackschitt anyway. he probably made them look bad.
yummytacos

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

That would make sense but I have never received a ticket nor have I ever been pulled over in my life.
one thing

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

U cant argue with stupid wrote:
you can't argue with stupid and there have been enough of these "ticket getters" on here spouting off stupid. they don't get it and never will. they just know they got a ticket from this guy and they're still mad about it. lol ignorant as schitt. the cop will do fine. i wouldn't want to work at a place that didn't support me either. most of them there don't do jackschitt anyway. he probably made them look bad.
this was over a very grey area who gives a shit !i wouldn't have followed the whinney baby to post either i would done the same thing go see ole sarge and bitch to him.so what if he pulled a car over or just forgot if he had a call this is mickey mouse shit who in the hell can remembber every little detail every time your'e working from one thing to another.has he ever lied before?has he been written up a lot? how many times has he been called in to the sarge office?trust me this was BS from the start and believe me fellows watch every thing you do when your'e on the city clock cause carma will bite you hatters on the ass!all the shit they let go on over the yrs missuse of city trucks for personal use and gains !you pussys know who to fuck with and who not to EPD is a joke all the good ones have retired lately and all is left is puppets on a string no real cops just walmart cops...
The dude

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WTFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u really smell the B S ur putting out there. If he had stopped a car, it would of showed that also when Sarge was checking the log calls. The guy got caught NOT telling the truth on the stand. No matter how u slice it, his creditability was shot in court. Sounds like to me EPD helped him out for future jobs by doing what they did.
And where exactly are you getting yor information? It did show he stopped a car when "Sarge" checked. That was the BIG issue. He said he took a call. Turned out he stopped a car. THAT was the world ending lie under oath. Do you remember everything you did, say, on the 23nd of December? I didn't think so. There's a very big difference between telling a lie under oath and saying what you remembered happening. It had no bearing in the facts of the case and was just bullshit the city used to get rid if him. Again, it's all open record so LOOK into it before you spout off about shit you know nothing about. But again, topix isn't exactly renound for intelligent, meaningful conversation is it. Just a little hatin place.
Ted

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

stupid wrote:
<quoted text>stupid can you read?any job james applys for will not effect him!!he quite thats the deal not allowed to disclosed any past settlement with epd!he resigned end of the book..sorry.he could go to the FBI if he wanted to....
Can you read , stupid? The whole thing was laid right out in the newspaper for all to see. The terms were things like he agrees not to sue the city, etc. not to keep it quiet. anyone doing a background check will see he was suspended for lying under oath and there goes any decent job out the door. Just because there was a mistake in the hearing doesn't mean he didn't commit the offense he was suspended for.
Dennis

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

He is a pig instant karma will will get him. It always dose I thank God for good cops , there are not many, but the pool is diluted with slime.
chris

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The new chief should drug test the entire force. Also the Narcotics Task Force including Billy "I'll take a bribe Edwards and Rob Nose Candy Green.
Dennis

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

chris wrote:
The new chief should drug test the entire force. Also the Narcotics Task Force including Billy "I'll take a bribe Edwards and Rob Nose Candy Green.
That's true so true but they are above the law and they cover each others butts. I used to buy weed from state boy. Once I was dating a lady and another state boy from another county that was married was harassing me over this bitch I was banging. I was cock blocking him and he got pissed
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

cock blocking? I'm not sure I'm familiar with that term. Is it strictly a police term? Can you explain further?
wrongfully

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

has anyone considered a civil suit against richardson for wrongfull prosecution?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I need a job by Monday, PLEASE HELP!! 38 min Employee 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 47 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,922
Angie Sutton ? 55 min crzy 3
Kyle via 1 hr yupp 2
wesley keplinger 1 hr wondering 1
auto theft at hardin co fair 2 hr The Piegan 2
Tattoo artists in Elizabethtown (Sep '13) 3 hr PajamaMamma 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000