Dumb

Vine Grove, KY

#24 Jan 14, 2013
birdistheword wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you think you know me. I don't have anything on my record. Some people are law abiding citizens. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I'm a liar.
Okay...your opinion is wrong and your are an ignorant tool! Thanks.
tank full of water

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Jan 14, 2013
he gave me a ticket for speeding 1 mile over. what a jackass!
me

Hodgenville, KY

#26 Jan 14, 2013
Josh Richardson?
birdistheword

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Jan 15, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...your opinion is wrong and your are an ignorant tool! Thanks.
Just because my opinion isnt the same as yours its wrong? An opinion is not right or wrong...its an opinion. And you are calling me ignorant? Wow. You are painting a really good picture about yourself for everyone else aren't you?
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jan 15, 2013
dispatcher wrote:
<quoted text>did the girl go to state police dispatcher from epd?i knew who was foaming at the mouth over her at epd!!
she married a trooper.
insider

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Jan 21, 2013
He lied on the stand, and was forced to admit it in court. The prosecutors pretty much said he was done in their books. Even if he is reinstated he wont have any credibility with the prosecutors or his fellow officers, some of whom know exactly what he was up to. His favorite thing was to give the field breathalyzer without first conducting field sobriety tests. He tried to pull that on a Racliff officer leaving 3 putts...who promptly told him to get f*cked.
point

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Jan 21, 2013
insider wrote:
He lied on the stand, and was forced to admit it in court. The prosecutors pretty much said he was done in their books. Even if he is reinstated he wont have any credibility with the prosecutors or his fellow officers, some of whom know exactly what he was up to. His favorite thing was to give the field breathalyzer without first conducting field sobriety tests. He tried to pull that on a Racliff officer leaving 3 putts...who promptly told him to get f*cked.
wrong!!when james is found not guilty IF their is ANY RETALIATION on him from cheifs half ass cheifs or any thing in that nature[lawsuit].seen it before !!!
yes

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Jan 21, 2013
you will wrote:
<quoted text>he will be reinstated next Thursday and you will maybe get to know him personally!!
did he get reinstated?
not yet

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Jan 21, 2013
yes wrote:
<quoted text>did he get reinstated?
james have his hearing thursday morn i will be their for support...this is a very grey area and really all you can say this has been a witch hunt to get him on a lame technicality and the board will see through this with a open mind,give us something deputy cheif that makes sense to fire him...
Addie

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Jan 22, 2013
Which deputy chief? Or both
The dude

United States

#34 Jan 23, 2013
First I'm not aware of anyone at EPD or any other agency that has ever written a speeding ticket for 1 over. And I can assure you that James has in the 15 years of policing written a 1 over speeding ticket. So tank full of water is an out and out liar. And as for insider, you obviously aren't informed either. Not only did he submit to the pbt but never once objected to it. Neither did the second one. They may have talked smack later but both remained professional at the time. That being said rest assured that whoever has issues with James are just as ate up as the criminals he took off the street. So to the officer that seems to enjoy running his or her mouth remember the thin blue line is getting thinner every day. I guess "I am my brothers keeper" doesn't apply like it used to. Sad to see what happens among the brotherhood. But all will be judged in the end so of you sleep at night good for you. Bless those who stand between good and evil and those willing to stand on the side of righteousness. So few are willing to stand up for what's right. Because they don't want to go to court.....
brilliant

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Jan 23, 2013
The dude wrote:
First I'm not aware of anyone at EPD or any other agency that has ever written a speeding ticket for 1 over. And I can assure you that James has in the 15 years of policing written a 1 over speeding ticket. So tank full of water is an out and out liar. And as for insider, you obviously aren't informed either. Not only did he submit to the pbt but never once objected to it. Neither did the second one. They may have talked smack later but both remained professional at the time. That being said rest assured that whoever has issues with James are just as ate up as the criminals he took off the street. So to the officer that seems to enjoy running his or her mouth remember the thin blue line is getting thinner every day. I guess "I am my brothers keeper" doesn't apply like it used to. Sad to see what happens among the brotherhood. But all will be judged in the end so of you sleep at night good for you. Bless those who stand between good and evil and those willing to stand on the side of righteousness. So few are willing to stand up for what's right. Because they don't want to go to court.....
brilliant!
The dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Jan 24, 2013
The dude wrote:
I apopogize for an error. It was supposed to read that in 15 he had not written a 1 over citation. I also don't believe he ever admitted to anything? Accusations were made, actions were taken and it is what it is. I believe the wonderful news enterprise should be doing an article on the outcome of the hearing. Or is it blame and forget? Funny how every turd arrested gets a trial but officers get fired. How exactley does that work anyway? Insider, any ideas? You seem to be in the know. What were the charges? And more importantly were they ever proven. Or was he charged tried and sentenced by the court of public opinion based on the actions of the PD prior to his ability to defend himself. I mean after all there is such a thing as due process right? Or does the constitution not apply here? Or maybe we just brush the whole thing off and let it slide because in the end things run smoother without anyone to bring to the light the short comings of the system and those in it? Oh well. Good luck to those lucky few. May the justice system work for you as it did him. Or will it work like it did prior to the regime change? Who knows. Who really cares.
reinstated

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Jan 24, 2013
The dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I apopogize for an error. It was supposed to read that in 15 he had not written a 1 over citation. I also don't believe he ever admitted to anything? Accusations were made, actions were taken and it is what it is. I believe the wonderful news enterprise should be doing an article on the outcome of the hearing. Or is it blame and forget? Funny how every turd arrested gets a trial but officers get fired. How exactley does that work anyway? Insider, any ideas? You seem to be in the know. What were the charges? And more importantly were they ever proven. Or was he charged tried and sentenced by the court of public opinion based on the actions of the PD prior to his ability to defend himself. I mean after all there is such a thing as due process right? Or does the constitution not apply here? Or maybe we just brush the whole thing off and let it slide because in the end things run smoother without anyone to bring to the light the short comings of the system and those in it? Oh well. Good luck to those lucky few. May the justice system work for you as it did him. Or will it work like it did prior to the regime change? Who knows. Who really cares.
settled out of court james got what he wanted reinstated back pay up to today will resign tomorrow and go to a real job he has lined up for the state.no more 35000 k a year to put up with the good ole boys club...
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Jan 24, 2013
reinstated wrote:
<quoted text>settled out of court james got what he wanted reinstated back pay up to today will resign tomorrow and go to a real job he has lined up for the state.no more 35000 k a year to put up with the good ole boys club...
If this is true....I am jumping up and down for him and wish him the best of luck with his next adventure. He is a good cop and not like some of the others. Stick it to the good ole boys.
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Jan 24, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is true....I am jumping up and down for him and wish him the best of luck with his next adventure. He is a good cop and not like some of the others. Stick it to the good ole boys.
yes it is true got job back with back pay todsy he resings and he is very happy the truth set him free...thank you civil service board for seeing he got shafted....good luck james...
The dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Jan 25, 2013
Well it is true. He was reinstated, back payed and his termination was rescinded. He then made the decision to resign his position. It should be noted that the decision was made based on what he wanted. The city had no say so in it. Because we all know itll be said he did so because he did something wrong. And all "charges" were done away with. Maybe you will read about it in the news enterprise. Its funny how they reported his "termination" within 24 hours but have yet to mention he was cleared after almost two days. So for all the haters out there guess you were wrong as usual. Maybe they'll report on the RPD officer that came up hot for cocaine too? Or has Insider failed to mention it to anyone?
uh huh

Vine Grove, KY

#41 Jan 25, 2013
The dude wrote:
Well it is true. He was reinstated, back payed and his termination was rescinded. He then made the decision to resign his position. It should be noted that the decision was made based on what he wanted. The city had no say so in it. Because we all know itll be said he did so because he did something wrong. And all "charges" were done away with. Maybe you will read about it in the news enterprise. Its funny how they reported his "termination" within 24 hours but have yet to mention he was cleared after almost two days. So for all the haters out there guess you were wrong as usual. Maybe they'll report on the RPD officer that came up hot for cocaine too? Or has Insider failed to mention it to anyone?
It is amazing that the EPD officer was such a story, but hardly anything has been mentioned about the RPD officer. I can only imagine what else is behind that story.
Ted

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 Jan 25, 2013
Has anyone said what the allegations were?
Radcliff911

Duluth, GA

#43 Jan 27, 2013
ATTENTION !!!!

RADCLIFF police has an immediate supervisor position open, qualified candidates should be proficient in cocaine possession, womanizing, wife swapping, and pedophilia.

Submit applications no later than Friday to Inmate John Farley care of Attica State Prison, NY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm Tony Malito And I'm A Dealer FOR The People 25 min tony 30
Stephanie 29 min Crazy 2
knocked up again 45 min Sue 3
Laurie wheeler 46 min Sue 7
Alex lee Garland age 26 1 hr ex lover 10
anyone know steven fowler (Jan '11) 1 hr Curious 10
Tires 2 hr crazy 5
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web