|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

God wrote:
He thought he was king shit and pulled people over then searched their vehicles for no reason while also giving field sobriety tests for things such as having a bulb out on the license plate brackets. People complained and he got fired like he should have. At least this is the most popular story I have heard floating around.
he will be getting his job back at the end of the month....
jimborow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

MAybe. Nothings wrong with policing, but its unnacceptable to abuse that position. I've met far too many that are persistent antagopnists. That makes me think they had some kind of inferiority complex in life.
Shaundrell

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Whine, whine, whine. Never my fault. They pick on me. He searched for no reason. Boo hoo friggin' hoo you bunch of lawbreaking whinebags! Give it up. Follow the law and don't do anything that give him suspicion, huh?
jimborow

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The reason I feel why I do is because I follow the law exactly. Out the the thousands of people in this city, the police should have no reason to talk to me about anything, unless they need some help. The bottom line is I do know some older cops that give the young ones a bad rap. There are a few solid copps. atleast half have little man syndrome or something.
Kenny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, cops are great but he was a punk, got what he deserved.
birdistheword

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Kenny wrote:
Yeah, cops are great but he was a punk, got what he deserved.
Agreed
WHATEVER

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

birdistheword wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Because he probably gave your dumb a$$ a DUI! If anyone thinks he is a bad person, and not good for this town is because they are on the wrong side of the law! GUARANTEED!!! EPD lost a valuable resource over a STUPID POS, and a technicality.
jrh

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

the officer should not got caught lying, that is what cost him his job, he took an oth and he broke it
birdistheword

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

WHATEVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he probably gave your dumb a$$ a DUI! If anyone thinks he is a bad person, and not good for this town is because they are on the wrong side of the law! GUARANTEED!!! EPD lost a valuable resource over a STUPID POS, and a technicality.
Actually I don't have anything on my record...not even a ticket. He was an a**hole liar and got what he deserved. Half of the officers in this town abuse their authority and I think that's absurd. Cops get a bad wrap and he just confirmed everyone's concerns.
gave me one

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

James was running radar on the bypass as he did alot, i was speeding he wrote me a ticket we had a laugh as to why i was speeding. i was guilty and i paid it! he did not have a bad attitude at all and if anyone had a problem with him im sure it was their problem and not his. i for one would like to see him back on the forse.
yes

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

i heard that also
is it true

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
i heard that also
talk about sexuall texting from so called higher ups to ex dispatchers is that condoned behavior what about looking those records up !!!are ethe phones owned by the city used by the popos,hmmm seen some good trash text back and forth from so called authority...
dumb

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

birdistheword wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't have anything on my record...not even a ticket. He was an a**hole liar and got what he deserved. Half of the officers in this town abuse their authority and I think that's absurd. Cops get a bad wrap and he just confirmed everyone's concerns.
you are a liar...
Lesley r

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

He is a,pos
hit a nerve

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a liar...
hmmm must of hit a nerve!!
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

is it true wrote:
<quoted text>talk about sexuall texting from so called higher ups to ex dispatchers is that condoned behavior what about looking those records up !!!are ethe phones owned by the city used by the popos,hmmm seen some good trash text back and forth from so called authority...
Would love to hear more about this!
you will

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

garnet wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to hear more about this!
he will be reinstated next Thursday and you will maybe get to know him personally!!
birdistheword

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a liar...
I'm glad you think you know me. I don't have anything on my record. Some people are law abiding citizens. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean I'm a liar.
dispatcher

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

is it true wrote:
<quoted text>talk about sexuall texting from so called higher ups to ex dispatchers is that condoned behavior what about looking those records up !!!are ethe phones owned by the city used by the popos,hmmm seen some good trash text back and forth from so called authority...
did the girl go to state police dispatcher from epd?i knew who was foaming at the mouth over her at epd!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 min Flint hill bandit 1,026
JE Harry Berry lied and can't be trusted! 14 min KBEMS 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min buttielicky 146,767
Kaps (May '11) 37 min Made a mistake 17
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 42 min Flint hill bandit 26,206
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 49 min Flint hill bandit 16,125
Anyone know what Service First Warehouse pays p... 2 hr Not sure 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE