First Prev
of 2
Next Last
motif

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Jun 19, 2013
Stayhomemomma wrote:
The one in Shepherdsville is back open. Has been for a couple of months.
OK, thanks for the reply, I was asking about the one here in E-Town, does anyone know about it?
Mandy

United States

#25 Jun 19, 2013
I think its supposed to re-open in July maybe.
flint hill bandit

United States

#26 Jun 20, 2013
:O
slider biter

Greensburg, KY

#27 Jul 6, 2013
called the 1800 number they didn't know when it would open but I go by there everyday an it shouldn't be much longer
randomguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jul 11, 2013
I've got a friend that works there; they said they WERE Scheduled to open next week but they had some offsets happen, so it'll probably be late July/early August before they open.
Munford

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Jul 12, 2013
randomguy wrote:
I've got a friend that works there; they said they WERE Scheduled to open next week but they had some offsets happen, so it'll probably be late July/early August before they open.
OK, thanks for the update, I'll be glad when they are back.
Munford

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Jul 20, 2013
I heard they were supposed to open this weekend, anybody know if they have opened yet??
Tacos Are Better

Evansville, IN

#31 Jul 20, 2013
Why in the world would you ever eat at White Castle.
I know a Dr. and he said the little burgers can flat out tear up your bowels. The burgers are like instant Ex-Lax as you can't eat a few without having a bowel movement 15 minutes after you swallow your last bite. I often heard it takes at least 8 hours for food to pass through you unless it's a White Castle because the body will not process certain manure foods and it goes straight out.
You could not pay me to hurt my bowels.
Tacos Are Better

Evansville, IN

#32 Jul 20, 2013
White Castles = Instant Diarrhea

Are you constipated?
Are you a little bound up?
If so White Castle is your answer.
Just eat 2 or 3 and then go sit on the toilet.
Bring your Android phone and text while shitting!
slidderheaven

United States

#33 Jul 21, 2013
motif wrote:
any dates yet of when it will reopen?
Today July 21st!!!!
MomofMany

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Jul 21, 2013
Etown opened today
White Castle queen

Campbellsville, KY

#35 Jul 21, 2013
Opened today in etown
sarah

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Jul 23, 2013
What is different about the restaurant? Why did they tear it down to start with?
jack

Campbellsville, KY

#37 Jul 24, 2013
it's bigger lol...more room to eat inside...
new in town

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Jul 25, 2013
Can someone plz tell me where its located? Thanks
Tacos Are Better

Louisville, KY

#39 Jul 29, 2013
Could someone tell me how many stalls the new White Castle has in their new men's bathroom? I have been constipated for a few days and feel like I need to have a movement. White Castle is the place to let loose. I do hope they provide 2 ply toilet paper.
Ted

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Jul 30, 2013
They have changed the buns. They don't taste right. Why mess with them?
Tacos Are Better

Louisville, KY

#41 Jul 30, 2013
Ted wrote:
They have changed the buns. They don't taste right. Why mess with them?
What are you sayin'?
The soggy piss tasting buns have changed?
They no longer are wet?
Please don't tell me they changed because that may diminish the Ex-lax effect.
Lord Teth

Campbellsville, KY

#42 Aug 8, 2013
The store has recently been remodeled and is now utilizing the "Open Kitchen" design as a test location.

First of all, let me say that the store WAS aesthetically pleasing. But other than that, I found the layout to be horribly lacking in intuitiveness.

As you walk through the door, you immediately notice that the front counter is nowhere to be seen, as it is hidden behind a half wall in the rear of the store.

Then you must walk past the drink station (which is located in the center of the store and the main isle). If anyone is getting their drinks, they are forced to stand directly in the way of incoming guests.

Once you finally approach the counter, you must weave through a cramped, uncomfortable line area to get to the register. The are a is so counter-intuitive that it had to be marked with an orange "Enter" sign to get people to realize what to do.

Now you can order the food at the register, provided you strain your neck to view the menu which is now wrapped around the walls directly above you. The type is larger, and so are the pictures, but the purpose is lost, as it is now harder to view.

Once you have ordered, you may now take your cup back to the center of the store to the drink station, only to return and stand in an awkwardly formed group of people waiting on food who now have nowhere to go but stand directly in the path of incoming guests once again.

The idea behind this layout (I was told) was the "Open Kitchen" which is no more open then before other than the fact that the grills are now in the middle. In truth, the store now looks very "trendy", with store merchandise for sale as well as frozen White Castles and bottled water.

Their restaurants are normally very simple to navigate, this one is not.

I hope this layout is NOT used in future locations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelby stallins 2 min Who cares 4
Where's that Robbie guy? 4 min Gypsy 2
Renee emerich 7 min Cairo 8
Kasey jo blevins 9 min ThatOtherGuy 4
Someday lady 10 min Cairo 2
Lieutenant Colonel David Lee 15 min Who cares 12
Prom night no panties 1 hr Berty 3

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance