dentist who takes medical card ..

Posted in the Vine Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ladybug

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2011
does anyone know of a dentist who accepts medical card for adults in hardin county..please let me know..greatly appreciated..
sure

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2011
If you get on the passport website and go to memeber on the homepage, I think about the 3rd option down says to search for dental providers. It is very easy, I just did it the other day for my sister. I got 6 results for Etown. Hope this helps. If I could remember the offices names I would tell you, but it is really quick and easy to look up.
yep

Goodlettsville, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2011
i know there is one on woodland on e-town. can't remember her last name but first name is toni. my sister takes her kids there and has nothing but good things to say.
mee

United States

#4 Sep 5, 2011
Toni Irwin on woodland she's great
the best

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2011
Toni Irwin on Woodland takes Passport. She is better than any other dentist in town.
Yo yo

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2011
Brandenburg Dentist in Meade County is the only dentist around e-town that takes Passport, otherwise you have to go to louisville
SMW

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 13, 2011
Toni Irwin does
gdgurl

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2011
Yo yo wrote:
Brandenburg Dentist in Meade County is the only dentist around e-town that takes Passport, otherwise you have to go to louisville
Mortenson Family Dental in Etown takes it.
Cola81

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Nov 29, 2012
Does anyone know of any Dentist that takes medical cards
Wm Hill UAW

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 29, 2012
Toni Irwin I think she is on Woodland
Bella

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 29, 2012
I know there is one on Woodland on E-town.
Toni Irwin is her name
tff

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Bright smiles does, very friendly staff. Highly recommend.
funny stuff

Charlotte, NC

#13 Nov 30, 2012
How about gettin a damn job?

Since: May 12

Elizabethtown

#14 Nov 30, 2012
funny stuff wrote:
How about gettin a damn job?
Why are people like yourself so quick to judge and assume that they don't have a job? Just because they have a medical card (or any type of assistance) doesn't mean they are lazy bums.. There are income restrictions for receiving such assistance... Maybe they work 60+ hours /week, but have a family to support, and can't make ends meet... I realize that there are plenty of people who don't deserve help, but you can't really distinguish that on here, so why be a prick and do so?
funny stuff

Charlotte, NC

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Because I bust my ass to make sure I don't need gov't assistance. It's not my fault if someone decides to have 6 kids they can't afford. Or don't have the will to get an education so they can get a decent job. I have 2 kids, guess what, they're MY responsibility, not yours or the gov't. My insurance is sky high because so many people live off the gov't. If this opinion makes me a prick, so be it.
Ignorance

Cave City, KY

#16 Dec 1, 2012
funny stuff wrote:
Because I bust my ass to make sure I don't need gov't assistance. It's not my fault if someone decides to have 6 kids they can't afford. Or don't have the will to get an education so they can get a decent job. I have 2 kids, guess what, they're MY responsibility, not yours or the gov't. My insurance is sky high because so many people live off the gov't. If this opinion makes me a prick, so be it.
This shit will never stop will it? Poor pitiful hard workin tax payer who thinks your taking care of someone else by assuming they have 6 kids and lazy, wanting to live off someone else. I would like to buy you a cake and throw you a damn party for working your ass off and taking care of your own kids because you have a decent job! But guess what, everybody ain't like you! Some folks don't have it that easy! You don't know what these people have been through and you sure as hell ain't the one who should be judging people. All this person did was asked a damn question and you have to go running your mouth about how hard you work and what good job you have and how you take care of your kids! Have a fuc$*ng cookie and stop judging people because anything can happen at anytime and maybe just maybe your ass will need Government assistance one day!!!!
jess

Waterloo, IA

#17 Jan 11, 2013
funny stuff wrote:
I'm working over 40 hours and still have to get gov support. Not because I want to but because the father is dead and I cant afford a perfect doctor. I have 2 kids and was married. SHIT HAPPENS and that's what its there for. Would you want your kids to be fucked if you died?
dental

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
DeVeaux dental in Radcliff take passport health plan.
the truth

Portage, MI

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> This shit will never stop will it? Poor pitiful hard workin tax payer who thinks your taking care of someone else by assuming they have 6 kids and lazy, wanting to live off someone else. I would like to buy you a cake and throw you a damn party for working your ass off and taking care of your own kids because you have a decent job! But guess what, everybody ain't like you! Some folks don't have it that easy! You don't know what these people have been through and you sure as hell ain't the one who should be judging people. All this person did was asked a damn question and you have to go running your mouth about how hard you work and what good job you have and how you take care of your kids! Have a fuc$*ng cookie and stop judging people because anything can happen at anytime and maybe just maybe your ass will need Government assistance one day!!!!
Exactly
ask

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 4, 2014
Anyone know of a dentist in paducah or around paducah that accepts a medical card on adults?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destinie Jupin i love you!! 5 hr True 19
Anyone with children with autisum 5 hr Karl 7
Destinie Jupin and her mother Angie Jupin 5 hr True 20
Destinie Jupin you are the best i ever had.. 5 hr True 21
Destinie Jupin (Sep '16) 5 hr True 67
Destinie N Jupin 7 hr Soulmates forever 9
Apartments near ectc 7 hr Big9 1

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance