Sherri

Hodgenville, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone know what happend to his 2 sons & is there anymore children or wives??? I am just curious about the old geezer.
Melandy

Scottsville, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Married atleast 4-5 times, 2 sons he has never seen. Dead beat man who never takes responsibility 4 his actions. SCUM!
Jessica

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
Wow...did not know there was other haters for him! He is worthless & has NEVER seen his kids who are adults now. LO LIFE
Pam

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
I know this sob all too well. Hes a wife beater, tax cheater, never paid a dime in child support, slept with his best friends Jims wife. BEWARE all women.
Jen

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Is this POS still around? Moved away but he was everything stated above.
Melanie

Louisville, KY

#6 Jun 11, 2015
I really don't know how u all are getting this info but I'm married to his son n he is with his son everyday. He's a family man u all really must be hating on how we turtle has done and how he has accomplished so much within his life time you all must have nothing but drama in your life... Xoxo Mrs Doug long
forreal

Detroit, MI

#7 Nov 3, 2015
Melanie wrote:
I really don't know how u all are getting this info but I'm married to his son n he is with his son everyday. He's a family man u all really must be hating on how we turtle has done and how he has accomplished so much within his life time you all must have nothing but drama in your life... Xoxo Mrs Doug long
Oh please tell me ur not married to Doug (bud) long........hes a dumb ass. Hope u got checked after he put his nasty dick in u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heaven C 1 hr Coogie 9
Can she get Pregnant? 1 hr Private first class 1
Ashley Thompson / Mario Hughes 4 hr Nasty 4
Mustang house on tunnel hill rd 4 hr Nannys girl 19
Tammy williams 4 hr Amused 3
Who is doing who at Metalsa ?? 6 hr Come Get Your Load 35
Good Time 6 hr ODB22 1

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance