GRAY GODS

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2013
WE are the next GESTAPO you will do what we say or pay with your FREEDOM!!!! you got that.
Last front

Loretto, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Your local sheriff's is your only law between you and big government.
retired

Cecilia, KY

#3 Mar 16, 2013
GRAY GODS wrote:
WE are the next GESTAPO you will do what we say or pay with your FREEDOM!!!! you got that.
K S P has lost its punch with the new technology and all car video cameras and such.I was a trooper in late 70's and 80's and we where old school.Thats when blood would fly and troopers got respect not that way anymore young troopers carry tasers to even up a fight we carried a maglight and a tight fist!i miss the job and I loved old school trooper work.Thats the times when we would stop subjects over most knew we had little patience for smart asses and kid play and for the most part of my career I had a wonderful good job here in Hardin co.Old school Capt Ward,remember them days?....
chief

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2013
retired wrote:
<quoted text>K S P has lost its punch with the new technology and all car video cameras and such.I was a trooper in late 70's and 80's and we where old school.Thats when blood would fly and troopers got respect not that way anymore young troopers carry tasers to even up a fight we carried a maglight and a tight fist!i miss the job and I loved old school trooper work.Thats the times when we would stop subjects over most knew we had little patience for smart asses and kid play and for the most part of my career I had a wonderful good job here in Hardin co.Old school Capt Ward,remember them days?....
You're one of the pricks that made police undeserving of respect
must of

Cecilia, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
chief wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of the pricks that made police undeserving of respect
must of spanked you're ass in the day little man..
chiefed

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
wasn't alive in the day big guy and have only had one encounter with police, a seatbelt violation.
Passerby
#7 Mar 27, 2013
KSP come quick then local cops js.
Girth Brooks

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Mar 30, 2013
must of wrote:
<quoted text>must of spanked you're ass in the day little man..
You must be the one that patted me down and when you grabbed what you thought was a deadly weapon left you feeling like the little man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Obenauf aka also known as Boo. 38 min gotcha 4
Look Hardin County it's time for new leadership 1 hr Edna B 13
NOLIN RECC vs. KU (Mar '13) 2 hr Nolinnumber1 42
Justice for the Michael Williams Family 2 hr Compare 4
"Boo" Jessica you know what you are!! 10 hr gotsickatmystomach 19
Samantha Jean Billion Feb 18 lexi 1
Samantha Billion Feb 17 Lexi 1

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance