STD Testing @ Health Dept.

Posted in the Vine Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Safe

Columbia, KY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
How much does it cost to get tested for STD's at the Health Dept.??
4545aaa

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
It depends on your insurance. If you have Passport, it's free. If you don't have insurance I wanna say it's around $20 but I'm really not sure. I would reccomend calling because different tests are different prices, but the people who work up there are total asshats.
sarge

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Safe wrote:
How much does it cost to get tested for STD's at the Health Dept.??
Whats wrong did you screw maryjane rotten crotch now them blisters are popping out? or does it burn when you pee? nasty trifling...... Don't be silly wrap your willy!!
Safe

Columbia, KY

#4 Apr 9, 2013
I called and made an appointment.
I don't have insurance and they are testing me for everything for $31.00. That includes treatments "if" I have anything.
Sarge,
I'm human in the year of 2013, so yeah.. I have had a couple partners, but I can count the amount on one hand. I'm not one to sleep around, but I like to make sure I'm clean.(Not that it's any of your business, I asked a question, I didn't ask for someone to critique me).
I'm a woman and I'm ready to start a family w/ my husband of almost 3 years and I just want to have my body in great condition before I become pregnant.
Blue cross

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
Safe wrote:
I don't have insurance and they are testing me for everything for $31.00. That includes treatments "if" I have anything.
Sarge,
I'm human in the year of 2013, so yeah.. I have had a couple partners, but I can count the amount on one hand. I'm not one to sleep around, but I like to make sure I'm clean.(Not that it's any of your business, I asked a question, I didn't ask for someone to critique me).
I'm a woman and I'm ready to start a family w/ my husband of almost 3 years and I just want to have my body in great condition before I become pregnant.
Font start a family without insurance
4545aaa

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Screw them. You'll be fine. I'm on Passport and I'm pregnant and I've ran up over $14,000 in hospital bills and I haven't paid a penny. They're just pissed because they would have had to pay $5,000 of that out of their pocket. Passport and programs like that are here to help people who need it, and I don't want to hear about blah blah blah that comes out of my taxes. Guess what? I've worked my whole life and paid taxes too.
Safe

Columbia, KY

#7 Apr 9, 2013
I appreciate the back up 4545aaa, but I don't have insurance because I don't need it enough to pay like $500 a month for it.
I won't qualify for Passport or anything.
I'm completely Ok with paying the $31 dollars needed for the tests and paying for the costs of having a baby.
Maybe I'll look into insurance before I have all the birth doctor bills, but for now.. I avoid hospitals and doctors as much as I can. Having insurance would be like throwing money away at this point in my life.
4545aaa

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
I did too, I hate hospitals, but I got bad Hyperemesis when I was about 7 weeks along, and then I had to get an appendectomy. It was a lot of unexpected hospital visits that I really didn't plan on. If you get pregnant you'll probably go to the hospital a couple times at least because you'll always want to be safe than sorry.
Mandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2013
I paid for insurance for years & never used it, but was thankful for it when I got pregnant. Spent 5 days at Norton's & that was before I ever had my baby. Good luck & just know you can never plan when you might need it. Accidents happen & I'm not talking about getting pregnant.
snot nosed brat

Glasgow, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2013
4545aaa wrote:
I did too, I hate hospitals, but I got bad Hyperemesis when I was about 7 weeks along, and then I had to get an appendectomy. It was a lot of unexpected hospital visits that I really didn't plan on. If you get pregnant you'll probably go to the hospital a couple times at least because you'll always want to be safe than sorry.
I know exactly who this is and you should be ashamed of yourself!!!! Blah blah blah!!!!! It makes my stomach turn that you feel so entitled.... when you are so irresponsible!!!! You should have went to the health department for birth control and not expect everyone else to pay for you and your baby. I swear these young girls have no idea because our wonderful government is aiding in a generation of entitled, selfish, irresponsible brats. Makes me FURIOUS
4545aaa

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Again, Passport and government programs are here to help people who need it, and I've worked my whole life and I need the help. I'm not looking for a free ride or anything, I legitimately could not do it on my own. I pay my taxes every paycheck too you ass. You're not making me feel bad. Do you feel good about yourself, talking about a pregnant woman anonymously behind your computer? Who are you to judge ANYBODY?
snot nosed brat

Glasgow, KY

#13 Apr 10, 2013
4545aaa wrote:
Again, Passport and government programs are here to help people who need it, and I've worked my whole life and I need the help. I'm not looking for a free ride or anything, I legitimately could not do it on my own. I pay my taxes every paycheck too you ass. You're not making me feel bad. Do you feel good about yourself, talking about a pregnant woman anonymously behind your computer? Who are you to judge ANYBODY?
I'm judging your statement!!! You posted anonymously yourself didn't you???
sarge

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Safe wrote:
Sarge,
If you have had a husband for 3 years why would you worry ab out STD's now, you would have already had them show up and your husband would have them too.?? don't make much sense to me?
Safe

Columbia, KY

#15 Apr 11, 2013
sarge wrote:
<quoted text> If you have had a husband for 3 years why would you worry ab out STD's now, you would have already had them show up and your husband would have them too.?? don't make much sense to me?
Half of the STD's that you can have don't come with any symptoms.. Especially in men, so you should probably get yourself checked out too!
What doesn't make sense to me, is that you keep attacking me over me wanting to be safe.. lol
I'm not ONLY getting checked for STD's.. My girl stuff that my baby will be spending 9 months in could have other issues going on as well. I just want to be 100% sure. Their is nothing wrong with that.
guessagain

Vine Grove, KY

#16 Apr 11, 2013
I wouldn't worry about it. I had an STD and I had no idea. It never gave me any symptoms, so I really don't know how long I had it. But the medicine cleared it right up, now I just know to be extremely careful. I'm not judging you. It happens. I commend you for being proactive about it. All these people on here are grumpy jerks.
Zzz

Alliance, OH

#17 Apr 11, 2013
Oh, you want a well woman check up. Your local health department can help you. I didn't have insurance my first several years of marriage, I went there for those. Ask for a well woman check up.
informed

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Apr 11, 2013
4545aaa wrote:
Screw them. You'll be fine. I'm on Passport and I'm pregnant and I've ran up over $14,000 in hospital bills and I haven't paid a penny. They're just pissed because they would have had to pay $5,000 of that out of their pocket. Passport and programs like that are here to help people who need it, and I don't want to hear about blah blah blah that comes out of my taxes. Guess what? I've worked my whole life and paid taxes too.
YOU are one of those that has a sense of 'ENTITLEMENT'. While you were working, did you ever come across anyone that may have impacted your life to know that we must set standards for ourselves, especially for some girl who is about to be a mother. With motherhood comes responsiblity of raising the child the best you can considering it is a gift of God.
4545aaa

Vine Grove, KY

#19 Apr 12, 2013
I don't believe in God. I need financial help. I'm in college for fucksake. I'm entitled to it because I TRULY need it. Even if I was working I still couldn't afford my hospital bills. My job didn't offer insurance. And I can't work now because my Hyperemesis is so unpredictable, I throw up constantly. Until you've walked in the shoes of a young single mother you can keep your dicksucker shut. Why don't you bitch about your precious tax dollars being spent on roads we don't need, or the lack of education this town has. You can seriously bite me. If you know me so well, facebook me or call me up and say all this to me. Your trash opinion means nothing to me.
Chris

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 12, 2013
They are working very hard for Passport and other government programs and want you to know they are taxpayers too! Yes, the low information voter is now going to explain why instead of working they stay home. We can't give those that won't work 99 weeks of unemployment either. Amazing how the week the check gets cut off a job is discovered!
Denise

Covington, GA

#21 Dec 21, 2013
People don't get on here to hear negativity! I you don't feel the need to be helpful them get the hell on. Get a life instead of going on an std forum to talk bag about people you don't know but why are uv on here? Either you are wanted to get tested too, or youra pathetic human being!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seems no decent women left in elizabethtown 17 min Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 4
new waitress at ruby Tuesdays 2 hr a friend 10
Single mother looking for good used car 3 hr Kell 1
Neighbors Loud Dog 5 hr Alex 30
Shooting at Kroger 6 hr Cop Supporter 35
Fort Knox? 8 hr GRATEFUL 10
West Point - Looking s hittier than ever. (Feb '12) 10 hr JJz 21

Flood Warning for Hardin County was issued at April 01 at 5:24PM EDT

More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search