Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Yep use to hang out there sometimes on the weekend, fun atmosphere, good bands sometimes, haven't been since the new owners took over and named it something else. You might try BG too they have alot more bars etc to meet people if thats where you want to meet them.
i don't know how to spell it so i'm not going to try and get insulted on spelling but the mwxican resturant on 62 by r/w marine was rocking last knight and last saturday night .my wife and friends went there and we had a blast but the norm age is 20's to 30's and it is packed.my self i;m 53 but still can hang "for a while"ha ha ,cute ladys to ,to bad i don't have have game on anymore or i would be acting silly with the ladies.MARRIED GAME OVER FOR ME,SHHHHHIT!!!
tellya

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

tellya wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know how to spell it so i'm not going to try and get insulted on spelling but the mwxican resturant on 62 by r/w marine was rocking last knight and last saturday night .my wife and friends went there and we had a blast but the norm age is 20's to 30's and it is packed.my self i;m 53 but still can hang "for a while"ha ha ,cute ladys to ,to bad i don't have have game on anymore or i would be acting silly with the ladies.MARRIED GAME OVER FOR ME,SHHHHHIT!!!
damnit!still spelled f@@@k up,MEXICAN,NIGHT,NEED TO but PUT MY DAMN GLASSES ON WHEN I TYPE,MY BAD....but dude need to go out there and get your'e game nite plan on and work your'e magic on those cute young laddies hell be funny and have a good humor about yourself.DON'T BE BOREING,I KNOW I HAD 4 SISTERS VERY GOOD LOOKING AND THEY TELL THE SAME THING HE'S NICE BUT BOREING !ALLWAYS UP MY ASS,ETC...SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS PLAY IT SLOW AND COOL.[PS,THE OLE PLAYER USED TO BE]..
Kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

tellya wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know how to spell it so i'm not going to try and get insulted on spelling but the mwxican resturant on 62 by r/w marine was rocking last knight and last saturday night .my wife and friends went there and we had a blast but the norm age is 20's to 30's and it is packed.my self i;m 53 but still can hang "for a while"ha ha ,cute ladys to ,to bad i don't have have game on anymore or i would be acting silly with the ladies.MARRIED GAME OVER FOR ME,SHHHHHIT!!!
Yeah we use to hang out there too. We use to go for the karoke to laugh or hineys off and have a drink or 2, its a good place to go hang out with friends for sure and good food to go with it. oooh man well as long as your happily married. THe dating thing isn't too exciting anymore, its more of who can sack who type of thing, gets old really quick!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Vine Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE