Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

BIASED wrote:
Yes! After 9 years my daughter's father decided he wanted to file for visitation. Before that he didn't even try. After Judge Addington ruled that he could have visitation the first few visits went well, but once she started staying overnight things didn't go well. She felt out of place because she had to sleep either with his girlfriend's daughter or on the broken down couch. He quit spending any time with her while she was there (i.e. leaving her in the car with his g/f's daughter while he and his g/f went to auctions or leaving them at home while going out). My daughter began to complain. We went back to court; he was ordered to either get her a bed or give his up for her to use, in addition to getting a criminal history on anyone he decided to get to babysit her. This didn't happen.
According to Addington's ruling my daughter didn't have to visit if he didn't do what was court ordered. I didn't take her to her next visit. Hall was then on the bench. He found me in contempt of court, accused me of telling my daughter negative things about her father, threatened to put my daughter in foster care, and found me in contempt. He eventually just quit showing up to pick her up for visitation and asked that I drop child support and in return he would give up visitation. I felt it was worth it considering she was miserable and there was a judge on the bench that had threatened to take my child away.
My daughter is 16 & has a horrible relationship with her father. I have went before Judge hall before & always won....but now since my daughter refuses to go there at all my ex is taking me back to court. I wonder if I am going to be in contempt even tho she is 16?
heip

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judge Hall has threatened to take my children away. I 'very always done my best for them, I had no idea that their uncle was molesting them. My attorney doesn't speak up for me in court r everytime he tries Judge Hall cuts him off. WHAT CAN I DO
monica

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I was unfairly charged w receiving stolen property.I'm a beauty queen!!!
The truth

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Yes! My ex husband is an abusive man with numerous incidents on paper and even though everything has been brought up as long as my ex "pretends" to want to be a part of my child's life he is giving him every right! All my ex wants is to hurt me and he even states he wants nothing to do with our child and the judge knows this. Very very unfair judge.
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

I'm just curious what exactly happens if you are found to be in contempt over visitation? Fine? Jail time? anybody know?
idk

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Idk what it is but he would stick it to the woman no matter what. Most my friends are police who've responded to domestics at my home and gave the judge written statements but he has disregarded everything. I truly fear for my child not myself. I'm afraid he'll take him on his visitation and hurt him but judge hall says he has his rights to him even though he's read all my ex's statements
believe a cracker

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

15% of men have sole custody of their children in america, so why complain? fathers dont bitch about unfair rulings.....we are just conditioned to accept it!
idk

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

believe a cracker wrote:
15% of men have sole custody of their children in america, so why complain? fathers dont bitch about unfair rulings.....we are just conditioned to accept it!
Not saying you're one if the bad ones but most men really don't care about their kids. I complain cuz I have a very good reason to. I would never keep my child away from his father unless I had a damn good reason to! And I do but the judge is a very biased
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I'm curious...Were there attorneys involved in these cases when the women lost custody (for either side)? Is there a particular attorney who Judge Hall favors winning the cases for the fathers, or have fathers who appeared without attorneys even won full custody? Likewise, are there certain attorneys for the women who he particularly dislikes?
Mother of the year

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Here is were my confusion comes in. It seems that the mother is almost always awarded primary care giver. What does the father do if the mother only wanted primary care giver for the child support (which he pays faithfully in the amount of 450.00 a month) but she leaves the child with everyone while she runs around all night and sleeps all day.
believe a cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

idk wrote:
Idk what it is but he would stick it to the woman no matter what. Most my friends are police who've responded to domestics at my home and gave the judge written statements but he has disregarded everything. I truly fear for my child not myself. I'm afraid he'll take him on his visitation and hurt him but judge hall says he has his rights to him even though he's read all my ex's statements
you said, "most of my friends are police who've responded to domestics at my home". hahah, that sounds fair and unbiased?
dont think so

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Best in Hardin County wrote:
Judge Hall is a fair, and just Judge that errs on the side of the child and what is in the best interest of the child and not on what the selfish parents want. He follows the LAW and that is what Judges are supposed to do. Have worked with him many times officially and couldn't ask for a better advocate for the children of Hardin County.
he is not a fair judge
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

The truth wrote:
Yes! My ex husband is an abusive man with numerous incidents on paper and even though everything has been brought up as long as my ex "pretends" to want to be a part of my child's life he is giving him every right! All my ex wants is to hurt me and he even states he wants nothing to do with our child and the judge knows this. Very very unfair judge.
So was the abuse just towards you. Because honestly just because he was abusive towards you does not mean he abuses the child. Therefore the child is consider to be in no danger. My ex beat on me a lot but not one time did he ever lay his hand on our child.
michelle

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

I have heard all this before and my lawyer says the same thing bout Hall being "male friendly". I am getting ready to face a court battle with my sons father. Sons father has a past but makes his future look wonderful! I know its all about child support and amongst othee reasons. Men let me just say a woman has or should have more rights than a man. We sacrafice. Our bodies n over all health to put our children first. Some men do too. All im saying is if a woman is being a mother and has had her child whole time whose healthy n happy then Judge Hall needs to conduct hisself in a better manner. I will soon find out. Let me just say my sons father is a liar. One of the reasons I got pregnant and he is lying bout not having another son cause he doesn't support him and I have no proof. He's a liar and I hope God intervenes on a judgement that is true and accurate. I think all mothers who were discriminated do need to take further action. I have a clean record. Sons father and gfriend don't.
new guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2013

Reason wrote:
Sureeeee a woman lost her life due to his ruling. If by "lost her life" you mean she made the incredibly foolish, petty, and unfortunate decision to take her own life because she didn't get the decision she wanted, then you can't blame that on a judge. Family court judges are left with the unenviable task of resolving the relationships, families, and lives destroyed by the myriad of dysfunctional people in our society. If Judge Hall happens to occasionally side with men, that would certainly take him out of the lock-step pattern of judges siding with women in custody and divorce cases. What's wrong with that? Divorce and custody rulings are usually decidedly biased in favor of women. Props to Judge Hall for bringing some balance to the family court bench.
you stand up for this guy? I can show you on disc his court room repoor.. Going threw the yellow pages as witness talk...so so so..real POS...would not ever hear one side of a custudy case..had his mind made up befor case day started!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tampering of vehicles 1 hr Reporting 1
white bitches (Mar '11) 1 hr Ivy Shapiro 46
Harry Berry STILL hiding EMS Theft at Fiscal Co... 1 hr KBEMS 11
You are not queen of the world 1 hr OMG 1
JE Race 2014: Berry VS Duvall less of 2 Evils 1 hr KBEMS 49
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Jay 146,845
•••
•••
•••
Vine Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••