citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Where on Ring Road are the new government buildings being built?
CallUrScandalous JdgExec

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

citizen wrote:
Where on Ring Road are the new government buildings being built?
Contact your Hardin County Judge-Executives Office and speak to Harry Berry, his corrupt Azz would love to tell you about how well your County Taxes were being managed and handled to pay for the move!

Contact fiscal court members and give them your thanks as well:)
the right

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Across from the EMS station on 1600.

Better suited place for the whole county, not just E-town... that's why it is County Government, not E-town Government. Downtown E-town is a crappy place for anything!
CallUrScandalous JdgExec

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

the right wrote:
Across from the EMS station on 1600.
Better suited place for the whole county, not just E-town... that's why it is County Government, not E-town Government. Downtown E-town is a crappy place for anything!
Maybe the building will be 2-3 stories or even 4 stories high so he and fiscal can gaze out and look at Elizabethtown's :

25 million dollar "Illegal" restaurant taxing "Field of Screams" Ball fields.

Berry, fiscal court, and mayor Tim Walker, deserve to have to look each other in the face, sit close enough, so as to be able to smell each others breaths, with the move they should be close enough to do so!

IDEA--put about 6 sheds on Hardin County Jail Property-put 2 cots in each and help me sent these corrupt sum-biotches where they really belong!-Can I get an "Amen?"
Cops

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Totally against spending more money and building more & more toward Radcliff. Just don't know what they are thinking about????
the right

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Cops wrote:
Totally against spending more money and building more & more toward Radcliff. Just don't know what they are thinking about????
They are centrlizing the COUNTY government bewtween to the two largest populations centers in the county... this is about the county, not E-town!

Downtown E-town is an eyesoar with no room for improvement or growth.
Agree

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

the right wrote:
<quoted text>
They are centrlizing the COUNTY government bewtween to the two largest populations centers in the county... this is about the county, not E-town!
You're right, some people are so f-n stupid!
you have the Right To Be

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

the right wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid--Do you think with Hardin County economic status as it is that the county does not have even more urgent needs than to spend 12 million on a building not including the cost of the 8.5 acres?

If you live in the county, that money was collected thru our county taxes and are soo wrong to send that kind of message on the fringes of yet another coming election!
how about

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

how aobut working on doing more on line with computers?????? less need for a building. less need for workers, insurance, benefits...etc. show me the technology!!!!!!!!!!
Agree

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I see it as ashame they cant take the justice building with them as well.
Hey Agree

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Agree wrote:
I see it as ashame they cant take the justice building with them as well.
Do you even live in the county/or are you a city dweller?
Whynot

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

If they would go online with more things they wouldn't have a need for all these new buildings.
Biz Markie

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

The new government building will feature an over-sized Dollar General store for convenient shopping. We need more of those you know.
Well

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

The new government building will be on the corner of Ring Road and Rineyville. The front will face Patriot Parkway.
Currently, Planning & Development and Solid Waste are in different buildings. This new government building will allow both departments to be together because they need to work together.
As far as the technology comment: Why would you want technology and computers to take away jobs that people obviously need? More jobs = better economy.
Last, as far as the new baseball park goes...They are currently hosting the Youth Baseball Nationals. Week 1 had 88 baseball teams from all over the U.S. and week 2 will have 90 teams. This championship has brought over 5 million dollars to Elizabethtown.
Please learn your facts before you start pointing fingers.
Well

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Oh, and the new government building will not, in fact, have a Dollar General Store. Come on, people. Use your noggins.
OhMy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

The moving of this building is not giving me a better job or improving my economic outlook. I'll have to drive further. Why not use online services? It's done in many big cities. It's called "progress."
U R A SIMPLETON

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Well wrote:
The new government building will be on the corner of Ring Road and Rineyville. The front will face Patriot Parkway.
Currently, Planning & Development and Solid Waste are in different buildings. This new government building will allow both departments to be together because they need to work together.
As far as the technology comment: Why would you want technology and computers to take away jobs that people obviously need? More jobs = better economy.
Last, as far as the new baseball park goes...They are currently hosting the Youth Baseball Nationals. Week 1 had 88 baseball teams from all over the U.S. and week 2 will have 90 teams. This championship has brought over 5 million dollars to Elizabethtown.
Please learn your facts before you start pointing fingers.
Do the math:

For your statement that a baseball tourney is worth 5 million dollars to Local government: then it would true that each player spend $666 per day while visiting!

Given that BBall players are from lower socioeconomic households, that is wishful hope on part of government projections.

Also doubtful that a players could/ would spend $666 a day in E-Town. Even if a divorced Dad got a separate hotel room & bought 3 cases of gas station beer.

Remember that the "Turn Theory" of money in the local economy has been resolutely found false, but is still abused by ignorant low level government employees as way to justify political pork projects. Example: Theory is only true if baseball bats are broken at Tourney & Louisville Slugger is in the same County.
OhMy

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

If only that baseball park put food on my table. Sigh....
U R A SIMPLETON

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

10,000 Army families will be gone in 3 years.

So we get to pay for "Harry Berry Memorial buildings" all over town.

Wil the last person to leave the County- please turn off the lights. No wait, there is hope- just get more Baseball Tourneys!
OhMy

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Hardin County may need to rethink that big building losing that many people. Let's see how many same-sex people leave to a state where they can draw federal benefits too. We may become a very poor county, very soon.Sorry, off topic, I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min wtf 138,824
Was Jesus married? 17 min hoojy 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 28 min imposter 81,226
why do black folks always think the world owes ... 4 hr hellonheels 12
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Lauren Goodman 5 hr Sam 9
trey.(akebono) 6 hr char_char 1
•••
•••
•••
Vine Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
•••