Lookin4fun

Gallatin, TN

#1 Feb 9, 2011
Hey has anyone ever seen a female in the theatre???? All I seen when I checked it out were 4 or 5 dudes back there....
females in the adult book

New Albany, IN

#2 Aug 28, 2011
yea, man, but those dudes give awesome head, better than any from a female! It is really awesome to go there, get drained, and go home to the wife!
Anonymous

United States

#3 May 3, 2012
females in the adult book wrote:
yea, man, but those dudes give awesome head, better than any from a female! It is really awesome to go there, get drained, and go home to the wife!
You might want to know that my husband went there and brought me home "the wife" a surprise: an STD!! Yea what a great Place. They can go to HELL!!!!
iknow

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2012
saw a real hot chick who lives above it.
nice sometimes

Sonora, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
every once in a while i suck a nice c^ock from a good looking decent man..and yes ima dude and i will be at muldraugh sunday
who

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Can anyone tell me anything about the smokin hot babe who stays in the apt over the bookstore. Like to hit that
sng

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 22, 2013
She is married
sweet arse

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 15, 2013
I will be in the bookstore sat morning for some co&K if anyone wants to bang my tight arse
BiGuy

Louisville, KY

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Im thinking of going by sometime this week. How much is it to get in the back rooms?

And anybody wanna possibly meet up? Email me at acubound@rocketmail.com ;D
sweet arse

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 19, 2013
BiGuy wrote:
Im thinking of going by sometime this week. How much is it to get in the back rooms?
And anybody wanna possibly meet up? Email me at acubound@rocketmail.com ;D
how old are you and what do ya be looking like
Joe

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Big ones
Wild couple

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 14, 2014
Any couples or females comming out today. Nobody's here besides us. We are bored. Looking for some fun. Please hurry
wears_her_nylons

Louisville, KY

#13 May 9, 2014
loves to dress in the theater
Brandenburg guy

New Salisbury, IN

#14 May 27, 2014
Who's gonna be there today, and wants to tap a 22 year old with a tight one. How big is your equipment?
Wife to play with

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2014
My wife and I my go to the theater either friday or saturday 25 or 26 July. She has been wanting to go, not sure if she will do anything besides show her tits. I have got her to do that more often now. I think if the right person or persons are there i can presuade her to show a little more and possable let you all play with her. I will bring a condum just in case she lets it go any further.

But at the worst i will get her to fuck me while you all suck and play with her tits. If nothing else i will make her let you all jack off all over her tits also. Any one interested. If you do show up dont push the issue let it happen naturally and i will see how far i can get her to go.
Lookin for fun

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2014
Wife to play with wrote:
My wife and I my go to the theater either friday or saturday 25 or 26 July. She has been wanting to go, not sure if she will do anything besides show her tits. I have got her to do that more often now. I think if the right person or persons are there i can presuade her to show a little more and possable let you all play with her. I will bring a condum just in case she lets it go any further.
But at the worst i will get her to fuck me while you all suck and play with her tits. If nothing else i will make her let you all jack off all over her tits also. Any one interested. If you do show up dont push the issue let it happen naturally and i will see how far i can get her to go.
What time would yall be going out there? evening, morning, mid day?? I would be interested in coming out. 32 m
Wife to play with

Vine Grove, KY

#17 Jul 25, 2014
It is looking like we will be going Sat if nothing changes. We will go around 7 or 8. As i said in previous post not sure how far things will go, i will just let her dictate how far she is willing to go. She is wanting to do this been asking for while so i am not sure she will go thru with it. I know she loves to show off her tits and i have got her to let others play with them recently not sure if we are ready for the next step yet, but we will see.
deployed soldier

Apo, AE

#18 Jul 31, 2014
Wife to play with wrote:
It is looking like we will be going Sat if nothing changes. We will go around 7 or 8. As i said in previous post not sure how far things will go, i will just let her dictate how far she is willing to go. She is wanting to do this been asking for while so i am not sure she will go thru with it. I know she loves to show off her tits and i have got her to let others play with them recently not sure if we are ready for the next step yet, but we will see.
I just want to hear how all this turned out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min LMAO 5,099
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min No Surprize 153,633
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 min Go Blue Forever 26,277
Truck stolen from driveway! 50 min I hate thieves 1
Who got fired in food and nutrition hmh 1 hr The Nation 9
Tweekers 1 hr Callie 4
X Trooper Stradford Young & 15 year old girl 2 hr Another Vet 37
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••