'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
110,161 - 110,180 of 146,450 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Great post Newport.

I've said it a few times, republicans here are ignorant on governorment and how it works.

Some of these idiots don't even know who our first president was.

The amount of ignorance they post here is mind boggling. How can human beings be so very ignorant??
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama Says No Talks While GOP ‘Threatening To Harm Women and Children’

Says he expects to speak with congressional leaders again soon as government shutdown nears

Taking a hard line against congressional Republicans on the eve of a government shutdown, President Barack Obama said he won’t negotiate over budget issues while Republicans are “threatening” a shutdown that will harm voters.

“I am not only open to, but eager to have negotiations around a long term budget,” Obama told reporters in the Oval Office after meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.“But the only way to do that is for everybody to sit down in good faith, without threatening to harm women and veterans and children with a government shutdown.”

Obama said he is “not at all resigned” to a shutdown, which would begin at 12:01 a.m., unless the White House and congressional leaders cut a last-minute deal to continue government funding.

“I expect I will be speaking to [congressional] leaders today, tomorrow and the next day,” Obama said.

Republicans want to delay implementation of Obama’s health care reform law in exchange for keeping the government running. White House Press Secretary Jay Carney reiterated Monday that the administration considers that demand to be “extortion.”

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/30/obama-sa...

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only knew how dumb and ignorant you really are, uncle flabby tabby...!!
Talking about GATEWAY,,,,,it's your president, our corrupted politicians, Labor Union, IRS, Special Interest Groups, why special favors, why trying so hard to GETAWAY from ObamacareCRAP...it's not good for this SNOUTS, but it is good for the rest of Americans ...?? DELAY FOR EVERYONE OR [NO] DELAY FOR ANYONE ...!!!!!
Don't you think would be just fair...?????
You don't make anyone look stupid but..........
YOURSELF, poor ignorant, dumb, uninformed, uneducated, uncle flabby tabby ..........
but...
already hear WOOSH, right over your
pea brain..........
Obama needs this healthcare now / taxes.......
government can't print and barrow money
forever ...poor uncle flabby tabby..........
What I don't get is why you and the Anti-American woman care anyway. You both live off your government checks and you both have government healthcare. Aren't you both biting the hand that feeds you?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
Newport Guy and injudgement, took advantage of an Obozo (taxpayer funded) small business loan! The started going across the Ohio river ( cause Newport Guy could see it), and started buying hay! They paid $5 a square bale, brought it back to Kentucky and sold it for $4.75 per bale! After about a year, and using all their obozo money, they were wondering why they hadn’t made any money? Finally injudgement told Newport guy, we need 2 trucks!
If I were you I would stay away from any form of math problems given your posting history.
Tell us again how a Rich man at 14% tax rate is paying more tax than a middle class worker at 18%. The only merit to that way of thinking is that it's common among Repubs. You probably believe Trickle Down Economics has helped middle class workers.
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

President telling it like it is ......

Suck it up repukes...OBAMAcare is LAW. You will not hold the country hostage.

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH

stomp them good sissyboy who cries over icons. hahah
Goat girl for the truth

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess your crystal balls battery went out pookie.
FLASH: Senate Kills Bill to Fund Gov't...
DEMS VOTE TO KEEP TAX ON MEDICAL EQUIPMENT...
Yep! Less than seven hours and counting. Shut it down then! Bullies be damned. Obama and company you just flubbed up. Your law, Obamacare keeps changing. What a law to begin with, full of holes that Obama has tinkered with. Why is it that some are not going to have to obey that law then? Hum, anybody know?
republiCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn it blue like the other phag states? Guess you're in the minority dumbo. Just get on the dole like the rest of the Dems, turn in your guns, then you can go marry your boyfriend like the rest of the freaks in your left wing radical party.
If voting for RepubliCON policies is the "path to prosperity'....why are the states that consistently vote RepubliCON are also the poorest and most uneducated? Being the RED WELFARE STATES. Guess you would know huh?

You obviously are a fright winged nut job who practices racism, bigotry and hate. GTH loser

RIP GOP CONS

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What I don't get is why you and the Anti-American woman care anyway. You both live off your government checks and you both have government healthcare. Aren't you both biting the hand that feeds you?
Why, when you disagree with your apposition, called them Anti-Americans ...but when you criticize Bush, you're not ...?? Why is that...??

Why didn't you answer any of my questions, instead, if you don't know what to say...ATTACK...
Typical DemoCRAP ...!!

Why Obama today made only comments and didn't answer any questions ...because he didn't want to know what others have to say...COWARD!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>Why, when you disagree with your apposition, called them Anti-Americans ...but when you criticize Bush, you're not ...?? Why is that...??

Why didn't you answer any of my questions, instead, if you don't know what to say...ATTACK...
Typical DemoCRAP ...!!

Why Obama today made only comments and didn't answer any questions ...because he didn't want to know what others have to say...COWARD!!
Obama doesn't need to answer any questions. He's not bowing down to republican blackmail.

Law is law.... End of story.

It's un-American to want to change laws just because if political grandstanding.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Why can't any if you republicans post a republican jobs bill with no outsourcing??

Looks like elected republicans have you exactly where they want you..... In the dark. They want all your attention on Affordable Healthcare.... A battle they can not and will not win.

You all are complete idiots. Perfect republicans. IDIOTS!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

The Dirty Harry Reid Government shutdown will happen in 5 hrs and 15 min!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

When Hilary gets elected and does a new New Deal, I can't wait to watch all of you fall apart. There will be no way to fight it because there will be no GOP left TO fight it.

I mentioned shooting yourself in the foot earlier. Just imagine how crazy these idiots here will be when this happens. It's going to be epic!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

The majority of the country disagrees with you. And it isn't a democratic shutdown..... It's a republican shutdown. Republicans can't blackmail democrats to get their way.

You still haven't answered when I left Georgia..... We were in Adel Georgia.... Now when was I supposed to get home with you having no clue when we left stupid uneducated republican?

LMAO I just love slapping these low IQrs around.

Everyone who ever uses the name tea party republican always ends up being a complete f'n moron in this room! Every single time lmao

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Strange you say that considering that he would be happy to pass a clean CR. In fact many Republicans, if given the chance, would vote for a clean CR.
It is the unacceptable amendments that a few insist on attaching to the CR that keeps it from passing.
Teabaggers thank a government shutdown is a good thing.
LMAO We will see come Nov 2014.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

..... And the governor will NOT shut down. I know this already. You're too stupid to get it. :-D
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

As Democrats’ Taxpayer-Funded Stimulus Sent Money and Jobs to Foreign Countries, Democrats Defended It At Every Turn
•President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure.
•Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed.
•Despite knowing that American stimulus dollars were being used to outsource jobs to foreign countries, House Democrats have voted repeatedly against cutting off stimulus funds.

President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure:

OBAMA:“WE TRIED OUR PLAN—AND IT WORKED”:”Just like we’ve tried their plan, we tried our plan — and it worked. That’s the difference.”(“Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event,” The White House, 7/25/2012)

AP:“US ECONOMY LOOKS WEAKER, BUSINESS CONFIDENCE DIMS”:(Christopher S. Rugaber,“US Economy Looks Weaker, Business Confidence Dims,” Associated Press, 7/26/2012)

CBS NEWS:“THIS IS THE WORST ECONOMIC RECOVERY AMERICA HAS EVER HAD.”(CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley, 7/17/12)

Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed:

REMEMBER THE ONE ABOUT DEMOCRATS SAYING THEY OPPOSE OUTSOURCING?:

OBAMA VOWED HIS STIMULUS WOULD ENSURE “THE JOBS AND INDUSTRIES OF THE FUTURE ARE CREATED RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”:“OBAMA:‘Fourth, we’ll use our clean energy fund to invest over $1 billion a year to re-tool and modernize our factories and build the advanced technology cars, trucks and SUVs of the future – so that the jobs and industries of the future are created right here in the United States of America.’”(Senator Barack Obama, Remarks At A Campaign Event, Dayton, OH, 7/11/2008)

DEMOCRAT LEADER NANCY PELOSI HAS ALSO OFTEN SLAMMED OUTSOURCING:“Republicans have failed to put forward a plan to create jobs or end the outsourcing of American jobs, and continue to waste valuable time on bills to nowhere.”(“Pelosi Statement on President Obama’s Call to Extend the Middle Class Tax Cuts,” Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, 7/9/2012)

YEAH, NOT SO MUCH:

DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY STUDY:“60% OF THE 40 LARGEST WIND FARMS” RECEIVING STIMULUS FUNDS “RELIED ON FOREIGN MANUFACTURERS FOR THEIR CENTRAL COMPONENTS”:“According to some critics, a galling example of the Obama administration fostering overseas work came as part the 2009 stimulus program. They point to millions of dollars meant to develop a domestic clean-energy industry that instead landed in the hands of foreign businesses. An April 2010 study by the Energy Department found that 60 percent of the 40 largest wind farms then financed by the stimulus relied on foreign manufacturers for their central components, including turbines.”(Tom Hamburger, Carol D. Leonnig and Zachary A. Goldfarb,“Obama’s Record On Outsourcing Draws Criticism From The Left,” The Washington Post, 7/9/2012)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
..... And the governor will NOT shut down. I know this already. You're too stupid to get it.:-D
Government
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
..... And the governor will NOT shut down. I know this already. You're too stupid to get it.:-D
The 'governor' will not shut down? I imagine not!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

As DemocratsÂ’ Taxpayer-Funded Stimulus Sent Money and Jobs to Foreign Countries, Democrats Defended It At Every Turn
•President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure.
•Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed.
•Despite knowing that American stimulus dollars were being used to outsource jobs to foreign countries, House Democrats have voted repeatedly against cutting off stimulus funds.

President Obama bragged recently that his economic policies “worked,” but the truth is the Democrats’ signature stimulus boondoggle has been a massive failure:

OBAMA:“WE TRIED OUR PLAN—AND IT WORKED”:”Just like we’ve tried their plan, we tried our plan — and it worked. That’s the difference.”(“Remarks by the President at a Campaign Event,” The White House, 7/25/2012)

AP:“US ECONOMY LOOKS WEAKER, BUSINESS CONFIDENCE DIMS”:(Christopher S. Rugaber,“US Economy Looks Weaker, Business Confidence Dims,” Associated Press, 7/26/2012)

CBS NEWS:“THIS IS THE WORST ECONOMIC RECOVERY AMERICA HAS EVER HAD.”(CBS Evening News With Scott Pelley, 7/17/12)

Besides not “stimulating” the economy, the Democrats’ failed stimulus actually funded the outsourcing of American jobs. Even some Senate Democrats who supported the stimulus were alarmed:

REMEMBER THE ONE ABOUT DEMOCRATS SAYING THEY OPPOSE OUTSOURCING?:

OBAMA VOWED HIS STIMULUS WOULD ENSURE “THE JOBS AND INDUSTRIES OF THE FUTURE ARE CREATED RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”:“OBAMA:‘Fourth, we’ll use our clean energy fund to invest over $1 billion a year to re-tool and modernize our factories and build the advanced technology cars, trucks and SUVs of the future – so that the jobs and industries of the future are created right here in the United States of America.’”(Senator Barack Obama, Remarks At A Campaign Event, Dayton, OH, 7/11/2008)

DEMOCRAT LEADER NANCY PELOSI HAS ALSO OFTEN SLAMMED OUTSOURCING:“Republicans have failed to put forward a plan to create jobs or end the outsourcing of American jobs, and continue to waste valuable time on bills to nowhere.”(“Pelosi Statement on President Obama’s Call to Extend the Middle Class Tax Cuts,” Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, 7/9/2012)

YEAH, NOT SO MUCH:

DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY STUDY:“60% OF THE 40 LARGEST WIND FARMS” RECEIVING STIMULUS FUNDS “RELIED ON FOREIGN MANUFACTURERS FOR THEIR CENTRAL COMPONENTS”:“According to some critics, a galling example of the Obama administration fostering overseas work came as part the 2009 stimulus program. They point to millions of dollars meant to develop a domestic clean-energy industry that instead landed in the hands of foreign businesses. An April 2010 study by the Energy Department found that 60 percent of the 40 largest wind farms then financed by the stimulus relied on foreign manufacturers for their central components, including turbines.”(Tom Hamburger, Carol D. Leonnig and Zachary A. Goldfarb,“Obama’s Record On Outsourcing Draws Criticism From The Left,” The Washington Post, 7/9/2012)
Give the bill number that shows Obama gave outsourcing with the stimulus. You're as bad as the crackhead cat lady with BS copy and past with no links. Why do you drones do that?? LMAO

Easy for the truth to be hidden when no links are given to research the post.

And we all know how easily you idiots are fooled. LMAO

Alex Jones being a Pulitzer Prize winner

Bahahahahaha ha
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Government
I thought you were talking about outsourcing tabby?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 min Flint hill bandit 26,196
Shes AFRAID OF THE TRUTH 34 min what 5
Women in Hardin Co 36 min Username 14
Friends that let friends drive drunk 2 hr Druuunnkkkkarrrd 2
JE Race 2014: Berry VS Duvall less of 2 Evils 3 hr EMS Staffer 44
snitches 4 hr th3FvckinShyt 12
Factory temp job services 6 hr Job 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••