'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190108 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#95912 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2012/wn...
Heh run run run
Band on the Run

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95913 Apr 21, 2013
u reckon that "bombing MANIAC"
IS
getting
FREE
obotcare!

After so many "cancer patients" have been turned down ...???

yeah ...
just wonder WHO
is

FOOTING the BILL for that!

Taxpayers of COURSE!
WHERE does it END with these MONSTERS!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95914 Apr 21, 2013
Boston bomber shot in throat: Canít talk to the FBI

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

oh ...
poor fella ...

I guess they NEVER wonder how "mute" people communicate!

OR ...
Ever HEARD of pen & paper?

woo hoo ...

Some have said the PEN
is
mightier than the sword ...

;~)

Since: Dec 11

#95915 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scared of mental checks for gun ownership!
You'd lose your imaginary Internet gun collection.
Go figure lol
Obama and Democrats have tipped their hand, I will not trust any of those pigs with my second amendment!

Mental Health is the issue, the laws are already there!
They have liberal Judges that let them walk with a slap on the wrist!

What part of "shall not be infringed" is so difficult for YOU to comprehend?
I assure you a 230 grain copper jacketed hollow point is as real as I am.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95916 Apr 21, 2013
YepperZ ...

I was BORN a wild child
-n-
BORN to BE Wild :)

"Wild Child"

Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous at BBQfest

Owensboro, KY

#95917 Apr 21, 2013
Please Share this Page and spread the word. Anonymous NEEDS to Be at This International Event. https://www.facebook.com/AnonymousInOwensboro...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95918 Apr 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Democrats have tipped their hand, I will not trust any of those pigs with my second amendment!
Ari ... these libTARDED dwIdioTs ...
DO NOT EVEN
know
What "infringe" defines ...

Much less
what it

MEANS

in
The United States Constitution ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95919 Apr 21, 2013
Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester.

Cancer clinics across the country have begun turning away thousands of Medicare patients, blaming the sequester budget cuts.

Oncologists say the reduced funding, which took effect for Medicare on April 1, makes it impossible to administer expensive chemotherapy drugs while staying afloat financially.

Patients at these clinics would need to seek treatment elsewhere, such as at hospitals that might not have the capacity to accommodate them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95920 Apr 21, 2013
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#95921 Apr 21, 2013
RepukesRLemmings wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I hit a nerve huh JD? Hope your nightmare included Hillary asking Michelle to run as VP. hahahaha You people would lose what minimum piece of brain you have now for sure. Women power!! haha
Michelle Obama Named in TIME 100 Influential List
Thursday, April 18, 2013
TIME's annual 100 Most Influential list of celebrities, leaders, icons and artists was released today.
Michelle Obama, an icon according to TIME, was written about by Maya Angelou who praised the First Lady's bold moves and also spoke briefly about her campaign to end childhood obesity. "She considers all children her responsibility: black white, pretty or plain, all the children," said Angelou. The famed author and poet admired the First Lady's efforts to remain true to herself in the spotlight. "She hasn't tried to become anybody else's idea of the First Lady," she writes. "She has remained herself, with her grace, her gentleness and her sense of humor."
Michelle Obama. In the period of one year she has become one of the most admired first ladies in the history of the United States.
www.famous-women-and-beauty.com/michelle-obam...
Hillary Clinton: The ĎMost Admired Womaní in the world
www.washingtonpost.com/.../2012/...the-most-a...
First lady Michelle Obama comes in a distant second at 5 percent,... the majority of both the most admired men and most admired women are Washington politicians,...
Then there is this:
December 31, 2012
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
Clinton has been Most Admired more than any other woman in Gallup's history
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...
Poll: Obama, Clinton still USA's most admired persons
< www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/28... ;
Obama, Hillary Clinton Top 'Most Admired' Gallup Poll For 2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/31/obam...
Obama, Hillary Clinton Top Gallup's 'Most Admired' List of 2012
Read more at http://www.christianpost.com/news/obama-hilla...
President Obama, Hillary Clinton are most admired
< www.politico.com/story/2012/12/obama-hillary-... ;
President Barack Obama is the most admired man in America for the fifth year in a row and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was named most admired woman for Ö
World's Most Admired Men and Women of 2012 announced; Ö
www.news.com.au/world-news/worlds-most-admire... ...
Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and US President Barack Obama have been named the world's Most Admired Man and Woman of 2012.
Barack Obama Hillary Clinton Gallup Poll: Barack Obama, Hillary ...
newsone.com/2121882/barack-obama-hillary-clin...
... Hillary Clinton Top Gallupís 2012 Most Admired List. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Top Gallupís 2012 Most
January 3, 2013
Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Most Admired Man & Woman
Mrs. Clinton has been the Most Admired Woman each of the last 11 years, and Mr. Obama has been the Most Admired Man five years in a row.
http://www.eurweb.com/2013/01/barack-obama-an...
Poll: Hillary, Obama most admired in 2012
<< www.wnd.com/2012/12/poll-hillary-obama-most-a... ;
(GALLUP) Americans again this year name Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama as the Most Admired Woman and Most Admired Man
YOU just hate all the love those four get. Priceless
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
LMAO!!! Hillary won't be running, she has a medical condition.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95922 Apr 21, 2013
Beck To Expose Obama Boston Bombing Coverup

http://www.westernjournalism.com/beck-to-expo...

ďThe BlazeĒ is interested. And TheBlaze will not comply. We will not sit down. We will not shut up. We will not be intimidated. We look hard into looking who he is. Who heís connected to, and why he seems to be offered a ticket to freedom even though heís been linked to bombing. Donít believe me? Donít believe me. Six Congressmen have verified.

One of our brave sources asked me to do something very specific and when I was told to do it I said ĎThatís crazy talk. What does the hell does that mean?í They told me what it meant. I canít at this time tell you what it means. But I want to do it one more time.

On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events.

Let me send this message very clear: We know who this Saudi national is. It is in your best interest of the integrity of the people of United States of America. Itís best coming from you, not from a news organization. Itís best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. In your little ďeventĒ world, we know he is a very bad, bad, bad man. I know that doesnít make any sense to you right now. But on Monday it will.

It makes sense to somebody in Washington.

I donít bluff. I make promises. The truth matters. Iíve had enough of what youíve done to our country.

I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didnít trust my government. Oh no, no, no, no.

There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then TheBlaze will expose it.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2...

GoodbyeAmerica
Be careful Glenn...Remember what they did to Breitbart

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

#95923 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course it is Professor Stupid.... Of course it is.

Keep to proof reading instead of grabbing stuff off of NRA.com

:-D

Mental inquests would bar you from owning a squirt gun. LMAO
LetFreedomRing

Jamestown, KY

#95924 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all about the 2nd Amendment... But only for us STABLE Americans.
And it's true, terrorist DO buy guns... They have little to worry about,,,, go right to a swap meet.
You against mentally unstable people and terrorists being able to do buy a gun at a swap meet??
And there are no gun registry, that's one of the many cowardly republican lies.
If the Boston Bomber bout his guns anywhere, and didn't steal them.... This gun issue will blow up in republicans faces. The Newtown parents are going to be in full force in democratic campaign commercials... You do understand what this means for guns don't you??
You people should have agreed to take the background/ mental inquest while you had the chance. You're making it worse in the long run for all of us and our gun rights.
Uncle Tab:''I'm all about the 2nd Amendment...'' Sorry but I don't believe you.
This is why I don't believe you are for the second amendment ''And there are no gun registry, that's one of the many cowardly republican lies.'' No this is one of the many cowardly democrat's, and gun grabber's lies.
''You against mentally unstable people and terrorists being able to do buy a gun at a swap meet??''
If you mean, ARE ''You against mentally unstable people and terrorists being able to do buy a gun at a swap meet??''. I believe if a person is truly mentally unstable or truly a terrorists, that person should NOT have a gun, but I sure don't want Barack Obama, and the democrat's setting the standards, on who should have a gun. I've not read all your posts of the last few
day's, so I could be wrong on this comment ''If the Boston Bomber bout his guns anywhere,'' you only talk about the gun's, have you forgot about the bomb's these people used, bomb's are more deadlier than guns.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95925 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
A Brief HISTORY of The NRA!

After being granted a charter by the state of New York on November 17, 1871, the NRA was founded. Civil War Gen. Ambrose Burnside, who was also the former governor of Rhode Island and a U.S. Senator, became the fledgling NRA's first president.

An important facet of the NRA's creation was the development of a practice ground. In 1872, with financial help from New York state, a site on Long Island, the Creed Farm, was purchased for the purpose of building a rifle range. Named Creedmoor, the range opened a year later, and it was there that the first annual matches were held.

http://www.nrahq.org/history.asp

An AMERICAN "tradition"
Entrenched in this Countrys BLOOD!

"u" and the OTHER morons ...
are NOT going to TAKE them away ...
without one heluva FIGHT!

Count on it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95926 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Boston bomber shot in throat: Canít talk to the FBI
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
oh ...
poor fella ...
I guess they NEVER wonder how "mute" people communicate!
OR ...
Ever HEARD of pen & paper?
woo hoo ...
Some have said the PEN
is
mightier than the sword ...
;~)
Calvin already schooled you all on this.... He asked if he was shot in the hand from stopping him from writing.

Try to keep up!!

Try to find something else to be gloom and doom about.

If the terrorist was killed, you tools would have said he was killed to keep him quiet.

It's hilarious to watch you all dig up anything to try to turn this into a negative... It's already a negative.... 4 people were killed, dozens were seriously injured. By someone who had a gun. Why aren't you asking or worried about the gun?? If he bought the gun and didn't have a background check... Which would have stopped the whole thing Monday... Republicans own the Boston deaths and injuries.

But I won't get ahead if myself.... We still don't know if its domestic or international yet.

They've been here for years. So international might not be so true.

But I'm sure WND who I've made you look like the foo that you are, says something different. Probably that the bombers are Obamas love child. From a gay club in Chicago!!

ROTFLMAO!!!

That's a republican wet dream there isn't it crackhead??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95927 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Calvin already schooled you all on this.... He asked if he was shot in the hand from stopping him from writing.
Try to keep up!!
Try to find something else to be gloom and doom about.
If the terrorist was killed, you tools would have said he was killed to keep him quiet.
It's hilarious to watch you all dig up anything to try to turn this into a negative... It's already a negative.... 4 people were killed, dozens were seriously injured. By someone who had a gun. Why aren't you asking or worried about the gun?? If he bought the gun and didn't have a background check... Which would have stopped the whole thing Monday... Republicans own the Boston deaths and injuries.
But I won't get ahead if myself.... We still don't know if its domestic or international yet.
They've been here for years. So international might not be so true.
But I'm sure WND who I've made you look like the foo that you are, says something different. Probably that the bombers are Obamas love child. From a gay club in Chicago!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
That's a republican wet dream there isn't it crackhead??
My "dream" would BE
all mooslim extremists
BE BLOWN
to smithereens ...

Eviscerated!

Capiche!?!

Since: Dec 11

#95928 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Gilligan (if I'm the Professor), I am not the Obama-bot.

Your illicit drug use has corrupted your rational thinking process, you deny drug use is bad and you rationalize your dependency. Everything you deliberate about becomes part of your twisted rationalization process. You base your end result upon a predetermined outcome. Emotion is not logic! Can you use emotion to solve a mathematic problem? Can you use emotion to discern truth? Logic follows rules; your thought process does not!
Those drugs you use have had a dangerous effect on your brain!
Check yourself into rehab, and stay away from guns!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95929 Apr 21, 2013
LetFreedomRing wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab:''I'm all about the 2nd Amendment...'' Sorry but I don't believe you.
This is why I don't believe you are for the second amendment ''And there are no gun registry, that's one of the many cowardly republican lies.'' No this is one of the many cowardly democrat's, and gun grabber's lies.
''You against mentally unstable people and terrorists being able to do buy a gun at a swap meet??''
If you mean, ARE ''You against mentally unstable people and terrorists being able to do buy a gun at a swap meet??''. I believe if a person is truly mentally unstable or truly a terrorists, that person should NOT have a gun, but I sure don't want Barack Obama, and the democrat's setting the standards, on who should have a gun. I've not read all your posts of the last few
day's, so I could be wrong on this comment ''If the Boston Bomber bout his guns anywhere,'' you only talk about the gun's, have you forgot about the bomb's these people used, bomb's are more deadlier than guns.
I'm a proud gun owner, I have guns that have could be illegal if a crazy struck gun law were passed. I know it won't. Our citizens are more well armed than other countries. And who's going to come get our guns?? Armed services?? They're gonna shoot us to get our guns?? Well, maybe the crazy ones here who claim to have been in the service but never were, but our own men and women WILL NOT TURN ON US!! Ihave no worries about that at all.

The point of him buying a gun, if he had had a background check, mental included, he could have been stopped, meaning no bombing. He didn't get the guns after the bombing I wouldn't think. Also, if he bought the gun at a flea market where no checks are made, and where criminals DO go to buy guns because of no checks, and had an FBI flag on his name he coud have been apprehended, again, before the bombs.

Uncle Tab

United States

#95930 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
My "dream" would BE
all mooslim extremists
BE BLOWN
to smithereens ...
Eviscerated!
Capiche!?!
Mine too.... Glad you finally said something correct.... EXTREMISTS!

Not all Muslims are extremists.

I'm happy you're seeing the light.

I'm finally getting thur that extremely THINK skull!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95931 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Look Gilligan (if I'm the Professor), I am not the Obama-bot.
Your illicit drug use has corrupted your rational thinking process, you deny drug use is bad and you rationalize your dependency. Everything you deliberate about becomes part of your twisted rationalization process. You base your end result upon a predetermined outcome. Emotion is not logic! Can you use emotion to solve a mathematic problem? Can you use emotion to discern truth? Logic follows rules; your thought process does not!
Those drugs you use have had a dangerous effect on your brain!
Check yourself into rehab, and stay away from guns!
Please add the drug use proof with the heart attack lie there dumb ass!!!

I've never said I used any kind of drug.

But hey..... Not like any of you ever worry about facts anyway.

This is the 5th or 6th time I've asked you for this heart attack message you lied about... Why are you so insecure about the truth you claim to have in your massive library!?

And can emotion spell check??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metalsa Annex 1 hr metalsa 9
Why is micheal brown post deleted? 1 hr the misfit 29
Question about Metalsa (Jun '14) 2 hr Say What? 74
Mike cox Metalsa 2 hr iwish 5
North Dixie speed bumps 2 hr 31W Road Sucks 2
Tyler Brangers 3 hr Former friend 10
hot wired customs 6 hr cbm15 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages