'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95899 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You all hate Obama, because your racist.
You all have started to hate Hillary because you're sexist and you all know you have NO candidate that can beat her. Only chance you had was christe, but you lost that.
You should get out of the house more... Your Internet 'education' has your small little aphabetical brain going crazy with crazy conspiracy theroies.
Was this higher or lower in importance as far as OBL not being dead?? How do they rank in you nutballs heads?? Can you list them in order of importance??
(No worries.... Spelling doesn't count)
:-D :-D :-D
This is one of the two photographs that the Justice Department was confiscating after it was learned that Jorge, who had donated $20,000 to the Clintons, was a major cocaine smuggler.

http://www.whale.to/b/hilary_h.html

N. C. O. I. C.

CIVIL INTELLIGENCE ASSOCIATION
DEFENSE OVERSIGHT GROUP
WORLD_EDUCATION_ENTERPRISE

http://www.ncoic.com/index.htm

Discernment should be USED here :)
Uncle Tab

United States

#95900 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I "work" alone ...
Sleep with one eye open-John Kay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DXdBLybmng4XX
You have your daughter here.

You should be proud.

Why aren't you?

*snicker*
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95901 Apr 21, 2013
A "servants" HEART!

Someone find this man, this police officer, and give him a huge hug from me.[Me TOO!]

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/04/2...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95903 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your daughter here.
You should be proud.
Why aren't you?
*snicker*
VERY "proud" of my Family! <3

No "snicker" to it!
countrygirl

Gracey, KY

#95904 Apr 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
fighting for our squatters rights
Hell yeah!!
Want to keep our squatters right. Funny!
Lee Poc

Hanoi, Vietnam

#95905 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I "work" alone ...
Sleep with one eye open-John Kay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DXdBLybmng4XX
It good day to know you help Russian comrades to make Boston bombs. Good cover you call yourself AMERICAN LADY. Soon Muslims to take over world. Many thanks to comrades like you.
LetFreedomRing

Jamestown, KY

#95906 Apr 21, 2013
Republican Hypocrisy wrote:
NRA President said terrorists donít buy guns
Just another sign the National Rifle Association is confident it doesnít need to change tactics after the Newtown, Conn. school shooting and the push for gun control it sparked, the groupís president said once again that itís just fine people on the federal terror watch list are able to legally buy firearms.
The organization was opposed to President Obamaís push for universal background checks because, NRA President David Keene has said, reform would make it difficult for one friend to sell another friend a gun in a private transaction. He also dismissed the idea that the loopholes built into the current background check system are all that big a deal.
ďFirst of all thereís no evidence terrorists are buying guns,Ē said David Keene. But the loophole in federal law allowing people on the terrorist watch list to buy guns has been well documented, and was a central subject of a recent major push for legislation reforming the background check system.
Just one more sign how out of tough Republicans are and why they are a dying breed!!
Quote,''The organization was opposed to President Obamaís push for universal background checks'' If I'm reading your comment right, and I believe I am, and you believe in the
second amendment, then you don't understand the full meaning of all the WORDS IN a universal background checks law. Universal background checks is just another word (to hide the truth) that Barack Obama, and his gun grabbing pals use, to confiscate our guns. Also ''Republican Hypocrisy'' do you believe in the second amendment?
Lee Poc

Hanoi, Vietnam

#95907 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No "snicker" to it!
You help to destroy AMERICAN capitalist pigs. You have much to be proud of comrade.
Uncle Tab

United States

#95908 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
No "snicker" to it!
http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2012/wn...

Heh run run run
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95909 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You've called yourself a brave patriot how many times??
You offered to meet anyone and then coward out??
Gotcha!
Just had to point out facts again for everyone to see as you all live in your make believe Internet world.
You offered to meet anyone and then coward out?? said "spewy" the libTARDED poster.

I'm USING my "Common Sense" ...
Nothing cowardly about it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#95910 Apr 21, 2013
LetFreedomRing wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote,''The organization was opposed to President Obamaís push for universal background checks'' If I'm reading your comment right, and I believe I am, and you believe in the
second amendment, then you don't understand the full meaning of all the WORDS IN a universal background checks law. Universal background checks is just another word (to hide the truth) that Barack Obama, and his gun grabbing pals use, to confiscate our guns. Also ''Republican Hypocrisy'' do you believe in the second amendment?
I'm all about the 2nd Amendment... But only for us STABLE Americans.

And it's true, terrorist DO buy guns... They have little to worry about,,,, go right to a swap meet.

You against mentally unstable people and terrorists being able to do buy a gun at a swap meet??

And there are no gun registry, that's one of the many cowardly republican lies.

If the Boston Bomber bout his guns anywhere, and didn't steal them.... This gun issue will blow up in republicans faces. The Newtown parents are going to be in full force in democratic campaign commercials... You do understand what this means for guns don't you??

You people should have agreed to take the background/ mental inquest while you had the chance. You're making it worse in the long run for all of us and our gun rights.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95911 Apr 21, 2013
Lee Poc wrote:
<quoted text>
It good day to know you help Russian comrades to make Boston bombs. Good cover you call yourself AMERICAN LADY. Soon Muslims to take over world. Many thanks to comrades like you.
John Kay of Steppenwolf FAME
escaped form communist PIGS!

Steppenwolf's remarkable resilience is largely a reflection of the fierce determination and never-say-die tenacity that's driven Kay for much of his life. He was born Joachim Fritz Krauledat in 1944 in the section of Germany then known as East Prussia. He never knew his father, who was killed fighting in Russia a month before John's birth. When John was less than a year old, he and his mother fled to what would soon become Communist-controlled East Germany. When he was four, they undertook a perilous midnight escape into West Germany.

Growing up in Hannover, West Germany, John was profoundly affected by the American rock 'n' roll he heard on U.S. Armed Forces Radio. Though he didn't speak English at the time, the music's primal energy touched something deep in him, instilling both a driving ideal of personal freedom and an abiding interest in American culture. That vision became a reality in 1958, when the teenager emigrated with his mother and stepfather to Toronto. There, he immersed himself in the rock, R&B, country and gospel music that emanated from late-night U.S. clear-channel AM stations, while learning English from the speed-rapping DJs who dominated the rock 'n' roll airwaves.

http://steppenwolf.com/p-4118-biography.html

I can't help it
IF
the "dumchit"
can't SEE the difference in what I type!

Warning on impending Martial LAW...
he/u must have TOOK it as a "threat" ...

ha ha ha ...

I may be CRAZY ...
BUT
I'm not STOOPID!

Billy Joel - You May Be Right

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95912 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2012/wn...
Heh run run run
Band on the Run

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95913 Apr 21, 2013
u reckon that "bombing MANIAC"
IS
getting
FREE
obotcare!

After so many "cancer patients" have been turned down ...???

yeah ...
just wonder WHO
is

FOOTING the BILL for that!

Taxpayers of COURSE!
WHERE does it END with these MONSTERS!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95914 Apr 21, 2013
Boston bomber shot in throat: Canít talk to the FBI

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...

oh ...
poor fella ...

I guess they NEVER wonder how "mute" people communicate!

OR ...
Ever HEARD of pen & paper?

woo hoo ...

Some have said the PEN
is
mightier than the sword ...

;~)

Since: Dec 11

#95915 Apr 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scared of mental checks for gun ownership!
You'd lose your imaginary Internet gun collection.
Go figure lol
Obama and Democrats have tipped their hand, I will not trust any of those pigs with my second amendment!

Mental Health is the issue, the laws are already there!
They have liberal Judges that let them walk with a slap on the wrist!

What part of "shall not be infringed" is so difficult for YOU to comprehend?
I assure you a 230 grain copper jacketed hollow point is as real as I am.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95916 Apr 21, 2013
YepperZ ...

I was BORN a wild child
-n-
BORN to BE Wild :)

"Wild Child"

Born To Be Wild - Steppenwolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Anonymous at BBQfest

Owensboro, KY

#95917 Apr 21, 2013
Please Share this Page and spread the word. Anonymous NEEDS to Be at This International Event. https://www.facebook.com/AnonymousInOwensboro...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95918 Apr 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and Democrats have tipped their hand, I will not trust any of those pigs with my second amendment!
Mental Health is the issue, the laws are already there!
They have liberal Judges that let them walk with a slap on the wrist!
What part of "shall not be infringed" is so difficult for YOU to comprehend?
I assure you a 230 grain copper jacketed hollow point is as real as I am.
Ari ... these libTARDED dwIdioTs ...
DO NOT EVEN
know
What "infringe" defines ...

Much less
what it

MEANS

in
The United States Constitution ...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#95919 Apr 21, 2013
Cancer clinics are turning away thousands of Medicare patients. Blame the sequester.

Cancer clinics across the country have begun turning away thousands of Medicare patients, blaming the sequester budget cuts.

Oncologists say the reduced funding, which took effect for Medicare on April 1, makes it impossible to administer expensive chemotherapy drugs while staying afloat financially.

Patients at these clinics would need to seek treatment elsewhere, such as at hospitals that might not have the capacity to accommodate them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion for Jordan's Window Tint in Radcliff? 23 min Tinted 6
Ky basketball 3 hr Flint Hill Bandit 11
sarah kitts 6 hr Shoney 12
Ashley Fox (Feb '12) 6 hr kyguy4real 7
micheal works for city (Apr '13) 7 hr Yur momma 10
akebono again 7 hr curious 27
any ladies wanna get married 7 hr the Batchelor 1

Flood Warning for Hardin County was issued at February 28 at 3:47AM EST

Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match