'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93385 Apr 11, 2013
Donnie B wrote:
<quoted text>And it worked like a Charm, President Obma won in a Landslide!
Good Job President Clinton!!!
Obama won because ballots were thrown out and because of paid off election officials .Romney received 4% less Mormon votes than even McCain? NOT POSSIBLE!
People were far more worried , pissed off and determined to stop Obama than in 2008.
When they were tossing ballots they could not tell what religion the person was and the election results was decided weeks before election day.It was fixed. Clinton sealed it.
Obama had to stay in office to avoid prison for presenting forged documents and to usher in the NWO. Good by America.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93386 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u "vile" piece of SCUM ...
LEARN something by READING before you go calling other people names ...
u need your internet service DISCONNECTED ... imo
u do NOTHING but name call ... with vile, putrid crap ...
Therefore u are nothing but a "menace to a MORAL society!"
I do get HARSH at times ...
BUT
I am defending MORAL Americans
AND
OUR
Country!
I can NOT stand "ignorance" in ANY form!
Especially "hard headed" people who will not even listen to REASON!
Name call ME all you want ...
IT bounces off :)
==========
How the GOP Lost the African American Vote, And Their Civil Rights Reputation
If you were to ask your average millennial which party had supported the majority of civil and voting rights legislation for both African Americans and women over the last century, there’s a good chance that they would say the Democrats. Many would be surprised to realize that it was in fact the Republican Party that spearheaded not one, but several landmark pieces of legislation designed to bring women and minorities into the voting fray.
Actions speak louder than words. Despite the fact that Republicans had led the fight for civil rights for a century, a Democrat was in office when everyone was paying attention, and he took the credit for himself and his party. Perhaps more people would not be so willing to laud the accolades onto President Johnson if they heard some of his more colorful thoughts.
* There's one thing that voters of all color and backgrounds share: they like being told what they want to hear. Minorities, white blue collar workers, and those living in poverty were told by one side that there would be help for them, and told by another side that they could and should do it themselves.
* The Republican message wasn’t meant to come across as cold, but voters began to take it that way. The image stuck, and more people ran into the arms of Democrats, who never stopped promising the world, even if they would never be able to deliver it.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12137/how-t...
suck it up, wench, before you blow a seal

lol
blow a seal..(seal sits atop a beachball clapping, nodding, and making that funny seal sound)
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93387 Apr 11, 2013
Hypocrite in chief wrote:
If IRS can look up your taxes and now Obamacare, they know everything about you! Do you have any privacy left?
Slaves don't have privacy. Slaves don't have the right to anything, except what THEY allow us to have. They want us weakened so we can't defend our selves against them. No rights or and no personal items.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93389 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Romney is not the president YOU Stupid! Why don't you ask your 'HYPOCRITE IN CHIEF' lying
Oblamer?
Next time you call someone STUPID, stand in front of mirror!
hey babygirl, got any new nude pics for Calvin today, sweetie?
still enjoying the others
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93390 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Like Clinton, hiding behind Monica Lewincky's blue
dress?
behind?
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93391 Apr 11, 2013
If IRS can look up your taxes and now Obamacare, they know everything about you! Do you have any privacy left?
Let's see.......What am I wearing?
How about now?
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93392 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What landslide was that????? If I recall correctly, 49% of Americans did NOT vote for Obama.
still wasn't enough. Duh!!!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93393 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals who did NOT serve: Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and on and on.
LOLOL
and on and on? seriously?
wanna know something about honey?
too much makes you puke
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93394 Apr 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won because ballots were thrown out and because of paid off election officials .Romney received 4% less Mormon votes than even McCain? NOT POSSIBLE!
People were far more worried , pissed off and determined to stop Obama than in 2008.
When they were tossing ballots they could not tell what religion the person was and the election results was decided weeks before election day.It was fixed. Clinton sealed it.
Obama had to stay in office to avoid prison for presenting forged documents and to usher in the NWO. Good by America.
sounds like a documentary that went straight to You Tube. I bet your sub title is "Competely True"
(I know I misspelled it)
Hypocrite in chief

United States

#93395 Apr 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaves don't have privacy. Slaves don't have the right to anything, except what THEY allow us to have. They want us weakened so we can't defend our selves against them. No rights or and no personal items.
People are not going to put up with this crap for too long. Government will push, people will push back even harder!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#93396 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
People are not going to put up with this crap for too long. Government will push, people will push back even harder!
lol, when's the last time that happened?
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93398 Apr 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u "vile" piece of SCUM ...
LEARN something by READING before you go calling other people names ...
u need your internet service DISCONNECTED ... imo
u do NOTHING but name call ... with vile, putrid crap ...
Therefore u are nothing but a "menace to a MORAL society!"
I do get HARSH at times ...
BUT
I am defending MORAL Americans
AND
OUR
Country!
I can NOT stand "ignorance" in ANY form!
Especially "hard headed" people who will not even listen to REASON!
Name call ME all you want ...
IT bounces off :)
==========
How the GOP Lost the African American Vote, And Their Civil Rights Reputation
If you were to ask your average millennial which party had supported the majority of civil and voting rights legislation for both African Americans and women over the last century, there’s a good chance that they would say the Democrats. Many would be surprised to realize that it was in fact the Republican Party that spearheaded not one, but several landmark pieces of legislation designed to bring women and minorities into the voting fray.
Actions speak louder than words. Despite the fact that Republicans had led the fight for civil rights for a century, a Democrat was in office when everyone was paying attention, and he took the credit for himself and his party. Perhaps more people would not be so willing to laud the accolades onto President Johnson if they heard some of his more colorful thoughts.
* There's one thing that voters of all color and backgrounds share: they like being told what they want to hear. Minorities, white blue collar workers, and those living in poverty were told by one side that there would be help for them, and told by another side that they could and should do it themselves.
* The Republican message wasn’t meant to come across as cold, but voters began to take it that way. The image stuck, and more people ran into the arms of Democrats, who never stopped promising the world, even if they would never be able to deliver it.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/12137/how-t...
crazier than bat shit. all over the dam place.
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93400 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL
and on and on? seriously?
wanna know something about honey?
too much makes you puke
Does
sound sickening.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93401 Apr 11, 2013
Democrats and Republicans:
In Their Own Words
A 124 Year History of Major Civil Rights Efforts
Based on a Side-by-Side Comparison
of the Early Platforms of the
Two Major Political Parties

[Republican Party not yet formed.]

1852 Democrats THAT SAME YEAR!
>>>--->>The Democratic Party will resist all
attempts at ...[i.e., will oppose all efforts to
abolish slavery].

1856 *
As our Republican fathers, when they
had abolished slavery in all our national
territory, ordained that no person shall
be deprived of life, liberty, or property

* This was the first Republican platform, and
it contained only nine planks; however, six of
the nine set forth bold declarations of equality
and civil rights for African-Americans, based
on the principles enshrined in the Declaration
of Independence. This emphasis on racial justice was the primary reason that the Republican Party was formed.

In May 1854, the Democratic-controlled Congress passed the Kansas-Nebraska Act, extending slavery into federal territories where it had
previously been forbidden, thus increasing the national area in which slavery would be permitted.
This law led to what was called “bleeding Kansas,” where pro-slavery forces came pouring into
the territory and fought violent battles against
the anti-slavery inhabitants of that territory. Following the passage of this pro-slavery law, a number of the anti-slavery Democrats in Congress –
along with anti-slavery members from other political parties, including the Whigs, Free-Soilers,without due process of law, it becomes
our duty to maintain this provision of
the Constitution against all attempts to
violate it for the purpose of establishing
slavery in the territories of the United
States....[W]e deny the authority of
Congress, of a territorial legislation,[or]
of any individual or association of individuals, to give legal existence to slavery
in any territory of the United States.

~~~~~D~E~M~O~C~R~A~T~S~~~~~~ PLATFORM

* In the years preceding this platform, numerous occasions had arisen in Congress in which pro slavery forces sought to extend slavery and antislavery forces sought to prohibit it. For example,
in 1820, the Democratic Congress passed the Missouri Compromise. That law first repealed the provisions of the original 1789 anti-slavery law forbidding the extension of slavery into any federal
territory, and then authorized the extension of slavery into new federal territories. Founding Fathers
still alive at that time – including John Adams,
Thomas Jefferson, and Rufus King – loudly denounced the Missouri Compromise and the expansion of slavery. Subsequently, John Quincy Adams and Daniel Webster became congressional
leaders in opposing slavery while those such as John
C. Calhoun fought aggressively to strengthen and
expand it. This plank in the Democratic platform
condemned the efforts of abolitionists such as John
Quincy Adams (a member of Congress at that
time, and titled the hell-hound of abolition for his
efforts against slavery), asserting that the end of
slavery would not only reduce the happiness of
America but would also lead to its destruction.

1850:“the act for reclaiming fugitives
from service or labor.”*

...[We support] non-interference by Congress
with slavery in state and territory, or in
the District of Columbia [i.e., we oppose all congressional attempts to abolish slavery in any area of the nation].

The Democratic Party will resist all
attempts at renewing – in Congress or
out of it – the agitation of the slavery
question [i.e., will oppose all efforts to
abolish slavery].

http://www.wallbuilders.com/resources/misc/Ci...
countrygirl

Elkhart, IN

#93402 Apr 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
BOO! dumb ass.
BOOOOOO.........mothe$ f-cker!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93403 Apr 11, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
you bring up the 49% a lot, remember they lost?
Just really dislike people characterizing Obama's win as a landslide. It was NOT!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#93404 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
crazier than bat shit. all over the dam place.
It looks like you just have a hard time understanding what you read.
perry klan

United States

#93406 Apr 11, 2013
What happened to post 93364 ? About Germany? I remember that.
countrygirl

Niles, MI

#93407 Apr 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Just really dislike people characterizing Obama's win as a landslide. It was NOT!
sounds like a republican dummy. is an apple a dam apple?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93408 Apr 11, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> still wasn't enough. Duh!!!
Didn't say it was sweetie! Just said it was NOT a landslide. Read carefully!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bariatric surgery - weight loss surgeons (Oct '09) 1 hr Hello 16
Why RPD STILL following me 1 hr Sam 2
Review: Karen's Pampered Pets Grooming & Boarding (May '14) 1 hr Sam 3
Mormons in Radcliff 2 hr Sam 37
Dog groomer 2 hr Sam 4
Karens Pampered Pets (May '11) 2 hr Sam 22
thomas keener (Jan '13) 2 hr thomas 49
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?