'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
74,261 - 74,280 of 146,895 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, at last something we both agree on, the U.N. isn't taking over America, oblamer is giving it to them,
tomorrow the house of cards starts to 'change shape', the barackalypse is upon us, all you sheeple start lining up, MSLSD will issue their battle cry 'baaaaaaaaa' real soon now to tell you what to lie about your blamer in chief,
oh, by the way uncle flabby, how much do you weigh? and when you go to the buffet counter at the restaurant and eat six plates of food, do you wash it down with a 'diet pepsi'? ROTFL, baaaaaaa
sounds ignorant and immature,talked with you tea baggers just enough to know you are beyond reproach. say you love GOD but hate your neighbors, you're a lie and the truth is not in you. Like beating a dead horse. Ain't fooling with you people today,got to go back to work tonight, so I can help pay for that new house, the POTUS is building in Hawaii.
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

obamatized wrote:
i see another leftwingwhackadoodle has been released from the insane asylum a.k.a. country gurl
funny as hell.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
John Kerry sure didn't waste any time meddling in the govt. of Syria now did he, wonder where this is gonna end up at, baaaaaaaa
U.S. Sending Aid To Syria Rebels
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/27/us-a...
Alot better than that stupid Condoleeza Rice pos.
obamatized

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

points toward the feckless brokeback mountain, star wtf and laughs
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nothing positive wrote:
All negative
You truly have driven yourself crazy dont tread
Count back at all those post you have made just in the past few days and nothing positve in any of them
Democrat Republican?
Does it really matter if you make yourself that miserable?
<quoted text>
miserable? LOL, I'm having a blast libboy, its the libs on here that are getting irritated at me pointing out and making fun of their social retardation, so baaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>sounds ignorant and immature,talked with you tea baggers just enough to know you are beyond reproach. say you love GOD but hate your neighbors, you're a lie and the truth is not in you. Like beating a dead horse. Ain't fooling with you people today,got to go back to work tonight, so I can help pay for that new house, the POTUS is building in Hawaii.
don't go away mad, just go away, and thanks for doing your part so POTUS can have more $ to spend, but to be fair, it's not tax $ thats building it, it's thug $, baaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Alot better than that stupid Condoleeza Rice pos.
she has more brains in her toe nails than your entire dna pool chicken man,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
miserable? LOL, I'm having a blast libboy, its the libs on here that are getting irritated at me pointing out and making fun of their social retardation, so baaaaaaaaaa
This is the only life you have you ignorant pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
don't go away mad, just go away, and thanks for doing your part so POTUS can have more $ to spend, but to be fair, it's not tax $ thats building it, it's thug $, baaaaaaaaa
Still whining about the Election cry baby.

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Nothing positive wrote:
All negative
You truly have driven yourself crazy dont tread
Count back at all those post you have made just in the past few days and nothing positve in any of them
Democrat Republican?
Does it really matter if you make yourself that miserable?
<quoted text>
She's one of the militant lesbians who spam this board with useless lies thinking they accomplish something

You can surely understand why she's always on here and never out and about cant you?? She's always complaining and whining. Just one of the few bitter republicans here will wring in self pitty.

Shoulda been here on election night when she was saying congrats President Romney. It was very pathetic. Only ones who thought Romney won was her and Karl Rove. Both are ignorant.

I have to admit its just fun smacking them around with truth watching them change the subject and them going on crack enraged posts over and over and over.

Free entertainment for the next 4 to 8 years.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama:

"Don't you get it...my followers don't care about the truth because I have made it all about RACE!!"
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama:
"Don't you get it...my followers don't care about the truth because I have made it all about RACE!!"
Romney

"When do I get Inaugurated, Hannity said I won."

lmfao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Obama:
Get that Andy comment ignorant lying republican.

Heh

Watch her go on and on and avoid being honest.

Typical LYING republican.

Know how to tell if a republican teabaggie is lying?? Their lips (or fingers in this case) are moving

BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

F'n idiots
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney
"When do I get Inaugurated, Hannity said I won."
lmfao
LMMFAO!!!!

Have to admit, that's funny! Don't care who ya are!

:D :D :D :D
WHY

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Would anyone put in so many hours as you do on topix and never post anything positive dont tread
If they all leap to their death will you try to jump farther?
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for fun.... Everyone go back and look on weekend nights and see this very ignorant republican here ALLLL night every weekend.

Why?

Isn't it obvious??

Everyone separates themselves from these idiot hate mongers.

These idiots are the types that are breaking the republicans. And I'm completely ok with it. Be a great day for America when the GOP goes the way of the WIG Party. Ten America will be back to success again.

Last 2 elections are the roadmap for republicans
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

2016 republican presidential nomination candidates:

Charles Manson

Donald Trump (will still be a birther even tho Obama isn't running again)

Newt (Contract ON America

Michelle (dems are retards) Bachman we understand the instability.

Marco (sweating under pressure) Rubio he's not eligible, but they'll try anyway

Mitt Romney Karl Rove said I won

Dan Quayle potato(e)

Ronald Reagan (trickle up from the grave economics)

George Dumbya (let's give MORE money to rich to do MORE catastrophic damage to America to weaken it more)

John (jersey shore) bohner I cry alot

Those choices should get you dolts pumped up for your next huge defeat.... One of many you're about to have.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Was doing research on presidents....( republicans.... I know research is a new word for you... Look it up) dumb ya took 1020 days on vacation. More than ANY president ever!!

Math is a republican weak point (amoung many) but lets do some math....

365 days in a year. Divide 1020 by 365 and Dumbya was on vacation for almost 3 years out of 8.

(He was basically on vacation the entire time, Cheney owned him like I owned dens are retards and Reality and the crackhead on this board)

I love smacking you idiots around with FACTS!!!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
Was doing research on presidents....( republicans.... I know research is a new word for you... Look it up) dumb ya took 1020 days on vacation. More than ANY president ever!!
Math is a republican weak point (amoung many) but lets do some math....
365 days in a year. Divide 1020 by 365 and Dumbya was on vacation for almost 3 years out of 8.
(He was basically on vacation the entire time, Cheney owned him like I owned dens are retards and Reality and the crackhead on this board)
I love smacking you idiots around with FACTS!!!
if you even make sense, I'll let you know, baaaaaaaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I'm guessing over 300 lbs and about 5'3", right?

baaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Harry Berry STILL hiding EMS Theft at Fiscal Co... 17 min Jim 13
Brian Elder 31 min rat 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 39 min Tollesboro Guy 81,560
Who got fired in food and nutrition hmh 53 min Getty 1
Hardin Memorial Mass Firings 57 min Karma 47
Swope Nissan Toyota 2 hr plumber 6
Altec 2 hr Guess 3
•••
•••