'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
72,741 - 72,760 of 151,261 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81499 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clueless aren't you? Who is teaching BIGOTRY our government employees? YOU democRats ...should call you just RATS...that's what you are ...
You better look up what is SENSITIVITY TRAINING through USDA paying this racist pigs $200,000.00 our money to teach CULTURAL TRANSFORMATION and to chant ...
"PILGRIMS WERE ILLEGAL ALIENS "...but you can't call 20 million illegals today, ILLEGALS?
You have no room to talk ...
Read your history! Hypocrite Liar!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81500 Feb 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't gone yet? Better hurry up before you are late for work. Those french fries and hamburgers aren't going to jump on those trays by themselves! Get a move on, Mac Daddy!
I support the Constitution Party NOT the Republican Party!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81501 Feb 19, 2013
Say NO to Rand Paul and the Republican Party! Say YES to Steve Beshear and the Independent Leadership for U.S. Senate Election in 2016!
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81502 Feb 19, 2013
David Lory VanDerBeek's message to all of the Ron Paul supporters out there!:
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81504 Feb 19, 2013
David Lory VanDerBeek's message to Brian Sandoval and the Republican Party as well!:
Constitution Party

Sparks, NV

#81505 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation
"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."
Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...
It is NOT just the American people! It is the Electronic Voting Machines!
worse

Ashland, KY

#81509 Feb 19, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ, ignore this anti-American left wing marxist traitor, it has no integrity whatsoever, it is more interested in killing babies because being a slut is more important to them than raising a child, you are a true American and have not only my respect but that of others on this forum, America was founded by everything opposite of what these freeloading parasities stand for, making light of what the serbs endured is no different than this sodomite praising what the nazis did, you have integrity, this maggot libotard has none,
Heal your vag, crybabies. I'm sure she thrives on your internet respect, as well as all of the warm, fuzzy feelings that come with. As a show of respect you could give her windows a good cleaning. You know, with the feverish tongue lashing only a retard like could give.
worse

Ashland, KY

#81510 Feb 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation...RuhRoh, I've been spanked again. I can't answer because I was only repeating what I was told to believe. Don't blame the messenger. Blame the messiah. Remember I am always the victim and never to blame. lmao
Another window licker. I can see you trying to troll, but youre just not very good at it. First sign, you laugh at your own posts. Second sign, you never have anything valid to put out. Third sign, you lick windows. Window lickers never make good trolls. Just ask fellow licker 'dems are retards'.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81512 Feb 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Anti-American Lady is back with a new look. LOL !!!!!!!!!! What happened to "I'm never coming on here again"""" " hahahahhahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
She is American darlin', she can change her mind anytime she wants too! Do you have problem with that? You're too exited, don't get your pants wet!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81513 Feb 19, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Heal your vag, crybabies. I'm sure she thrives on your internet respect, as well as all of the warm, fuzzy feelings that come with. As a show of respect you could give her windows a good cleaning. You know, with the feverish tongue lashing only a retard like could give.
Your tongue is good for something...USE IT!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

#81514 Feb 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Obama racist when he jumped the gun and called the white cop racist because he arrested his black professor friend? Was Harry Belafonte racist when he blamed black on black violence on law abiding white gun owners? Seems you are pretty biased when it comes to evaluating racists. Half the democrat party accused the Tea Party members of being racists just because they knew Obama's dumb ass masses would believe anything you dems told them to believe. But when cornered and the people demanded that the dems prove what they were saying was true...all the accusers disappeared and the Tea Party accusations became one more thing on the list of things of which democrats do not speak of anymore.
Your justifications and rationalizations are 4th grade playground tactics...at best.
Agree 100%!!!!!
worse

Ashland, KY

#81515 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tongue is good for something...USE IT!
I'm sure there was an insult somewhere. Could you clarify?
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#81516 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can choose to believe it or not. Makes no difference to me. My point was not to "out" any churches or pastors. Both churches I visited during election season and both were Baptist (not that denomination has any bearing on it). Both strongly endorsed Romney. No allusion. Very direct.
Name and verification of these churches endorsing Romney.

This is a third request.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81517 Feb 19, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
you thive on being a sodofagg, baaaaaaaa, you wouldn't know respect if someone paid you to, oh wait, you freeloading libs get paid for not having respect, baaaaaaa libboy,
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#81518 Feb 19, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can blame him for selling weapons. You shouldnt blame him for the murders. Those wouldve happened anyway.
Naw, don't think so. Obama has blood on his hands.

You lie and lie to cover up the truth.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81520 Feb 19, 2013
Constitution Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool! I do NOT side with both political parties at all!
and that meteorite that hit Russia was just a hunk of cheese that fell off the moon, if it had hit in this country the libs would have partied all night thinking it was government cheese being dropped from A.F. 1, baaaaaaa
worse

Ashland, KY

#81522 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Name and verification of these churches endorsing Romney.
This is a third request.
You can request all you want. My job isnt to supply you with information. Start a post in the Ashland,KY forum and see what you come up with. You may even find more than the two I mentioned. Good luck, detective.
worse

Ashland, KY

#81523 Feb 19, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
and that meteorite that hit Russia was just a hunk of cheese that fell off the moon, if it had hit in this country the libs would have partied all night thinking it was government cheese being dropped from A.F. 1, baaaaaaa
No, it was chemtrails!
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#81524 Feb 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
She is American darlin', she can change her mind anytime she wants too! Do you have problem with that? You're too exited, don't get your pants wet!
these libs are all hypocrites, they don't believe a conservative should be able to change their mind, but the libs believe that they can change their gender, and use tax $ to do so,
worse

Ashland, KY

#81525 Feb 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, don't think so. Obama has blood on his hands.
You lie and lie to cover up the truth.
I'm not saying he didnt sell those weapons. maybe he did. Maybe he thought Reagan left a good blueprint. Who knows?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Deletes EMS Miller's Stole $17,000.00 po... 26 min Iwish 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 50 min Buzz Brain 1,455
master shredder 57 min datyra 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Owl 81,598
Is Akebono a good job? 3 hr Please 25
Hmh bankruptcy 4 hr Ravin 12
sociopath shawn foley at agc nights drives a bl... 5 hr dark moon 2
•••
•••
•••