'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,064)

Showing posts 41,261 - 41,280 of144,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Trust, Honor and Integrity Have Been Banished From Washington

Here is a part of the article:

We’ve progressed four years with a man in the White House whose legal name we do not know, whose citizen status is still in question, and whose platform of transparency is really a wall of darkness. We’ve endured four years of wars and more wars, and accepted the designation of our own soil as a battleground. We’ve watched as the policies of the man occupying the seat in the Oval Office has set the Middle East afire and created a most dangerous situation for our closest ally in the Middle East in the process. We’ve permitted the executive and legislative branch of government to issue orders and pass legislation that tramples the rights of every American citizen, and watched as the judicial branch itself has not only turned a blind eye to lawlessness, but engaged in the very same activities from which it should protect its citizens.

Within the last four years, we’ve watched our government become infiltrated with Communists and Marxists, and Muslim terrorist sympathizers. We’ve become complacent to daily violations of our Fourth Amendment rights by the TSA, and allowed our wives, children, parents and others be fondled and groped under the false premise of ...

http://www.economicnoise.com/2012/08/12/trust...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

SCOTUS DISTRIBUTED for Conference Sept. 24, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012 0:40

Supreme Court of the United States Court Docket Updated
Kevin Richard Powell v. Barack Obama: 2012CV211528
DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, 2012

Exclusive Pixel Patriot Report
August 12th, 2012

The court docket for the Supreme Court of the United States was updatedon August 8th, 2012 as to the status for the Georgia Ballot Challengecases which have now been DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, 2012.

Pursuant to Supreme Court Rule 15.5, cases are not placed on a Conference List sooner than 10 days after a brief in opposition is filed, unless the petitioner expressly waives the 10-day waiting period. And as subsequently indicated on the court docket, a Waiver of right of respondent Barack H. Obama,(putative) President of the United States to respond was filed on July 25th, 2012.

SCOTUS DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, 2012

The original challenge can be found here:
KevinRichard Powell v. Barack Obama: 2012CV211528
Monday, November 28, 2011 11:59 PM
According to Article II of the U.S. Constitution, Barack Obama is not now and never can be a
Natural Born Citizen
Find out why here, here and here.

You can support the defense of the Constitution here:
https://secure.piryx.com/donate/Owri7yAp/Arti...

Additional reasons why a legally binding vetting apparatus for eligibility of Presidential candidates is necessary here:
http://www.art2superpac.com/joe.html
How CNN, a global news organization committed fraud in an ongoing cover-up for Barack Obama here:
http://pixelpatriot.blogspot.com/2012/06/cnn-...

Defender of the Truth

2012-08-13 00:35:44

Source: http://pixelpatriot.blogspot.com/2012/08/scot...

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthplace-con...
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you never mention people like Pelosi and Reid that have had overseas accounts for many , many years? Pelosi getting rich and hiding behind political laws to get even richer as she sits on her political throne? You seem to be so concerned with what Romney MAY be hiding but never utter a voice of concern over what Obama OUR PRESIDENT has paid millions of dollars to hide from us. You are good at planting a "maybe could have, it could be possible" seed for people to focus on and it speaks volumes about your "integrity" when you focus on what possibly could be and refuse to acknowledge what is!
Obama was elected president and immediately handed over his authority to Reid and Pelosi...two of the biggest crooks in politics today! Yet Pelosi's dirty deeds doesn't seem to affect Americans at all, according to you, but what may be or could possibly be with Romney seems to overwhelm you. Obama's money ties with Soros in Brazil didn't bother you, Barney Frank's tremendous amount of fraud with Fannie and Freddie didn't even raise an eyebrow but Romney, a man who has actually held real jobs, just has to be a lowdown corrupt POS like Obama and Pelosi and Reid and Frank and Soros and Ayers and all the corrupt gang that now runs the show because you have to focus on something to make a point, right frank? You (and other talking head morons) can't stand up and talk about Obama's policies because they were all huge failures. So you make shit up and plant seeds of doubt about the opposition to keep the focus off of the fact that president Obama is the worst president this country has ever seen or will ever see a presidential failure of this magnitude for some time!
You're an idiot. Now that is fact. Let's discuss the truth, wanna?
Hey dogshit for brains, first neither Pelosi nor Reid are running for the presidency! As for the rest of your half retarded accusations - document it, it is all based in rightwing gossip and stupid innuendo!
cool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Idk
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

A pretty little girl named Suzy was standing on the sidewalk in front of her home. Next to her was a basket containing a number of tiny creatures; in her hand was a sign announcing FREE KITTENS.

Suddenly a line of big black cars pulled up beside her. Out of the lead car stepped a tall, grinning man. "Hi there little girl, I'm President Obama. What do you have in the basket?" he asked.

"Kittens," little Suzy said. "How old are they?" asked Obama.

Suzy replied, "They're so young, their eyes aren't even open yet."

"And what kind of kittens are they?"

"Democrats," answered Suzy with a smile.

Obama was delighted. As soon as he returned to his car, he called his PR chief and told him about the little girl and the kittens. Recognizing the perfect photo op, the two men agreed that the president should return the next day; and in front of the assembled media, have the girl talk about her discerning kittens. So the next day, Suzy was again standing on the sidewalk with her basket of "FREE KITTENS," when another motorcade pulled up, this time followed by vans from ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

Cameras and audio equipment were quickly set up, then Obama got out of his limo and walked over to little Suzy.

"Hello, again," he said, "I'd love it if you would tell all my friends out there what kind of kittens you're giving away."

"Yes sir," Suzy said. "They're Republicans."

Taken by surprise, the president stammered, "But...but...yesterday, you told me they were DEMOCRATS."

Little Suzy smiled and said, "I know. But today, they have their eyes open."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Based on a report in newsmax,it is quite possible when the SCOTUS has finished the Sept-Oct court case ,the VP Biden may be -come President and that would not be any competition for Romney!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dogshit for brains, first neither Pelosi nor Reid are running for the presidency! As for the rest of your half retarded accusations - document it, it is all based in rightwing gossip and stupid innuendo!
Frank--how do you explain Barney and Chris`s saying to Bush that Fannie and Freddie are just in fine shape and need no regulations ,when they caused the housing bubble about a year later?Do you admit Barney and Chris got so much payola from both?

What most of us can not understand is how come the people in the States that voted to send Pelosi and Reid back to Congres when they seem so lacking in common sense.But the rest of your statement is just denial of what is common knowledge and has been in ALL the news for several years.Not just the conservative news,but all the news,and,as usual,the liberal media just put it on page 15.Don`t guess you read that far back.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Good story- American Lady!!!
Hello

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

One of my all time faves that has stood the test of time..

CCR- Have You Ever Seen The Rain..
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Bob Seger - It's You
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Have You Ever Seen The Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival

CCR - someday never comes

Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising

The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
Who'll Stop The Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lyrics
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

The Animals - Don't let me be misunderstood
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"

B.Benjamin/S.Marcus/C.Cadwell

Baby, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad
But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
And sometimes it seems that all I have do is worry
Then you're bound to see my other side
If I seem edgy I want you to know
That I never mean to take it out on you
Life has it's problems and I get my share
And that's one thing I never meant to do
Because I love you
Oh, Oh baby don't you know I'm human
Have thoughts like any other one
Sometimes I find myself long regretting
Some foolish thing some little simple thing I've done
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Don%27...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Sometimes the newsmax news has to be taken with a laugh.They reported the info about the suit in the Sup.Ct.and all the info the oposition got from the college indicated Obama was not an American citizen,but claimed foreign citizenship would be sent to the Attorney general ,Eric Holder!!Now just what does anyone think HE would do with that info?He can`t even give the Congress info about Fast and Furious!!!But he can file suit along with Mexico against Az.for giving illegals a return trip to Mexico!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

The Monkees - I'm a Believer

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

The distraction cult of the WH wWest Wing Boys Club has returned to breaking the back of the Boys Scouts.
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank--how do you explain Barney and Chris`s saying to Bush that Fannie and Freddie are just in fine shape and need no regulations ,when they caused the housing bubble about a year later?Do you admit Barney and Chris got so much payola from both?.
How incredibly stupid, because a congressman utters a few silly words the financial market collapses?-- how utterly absurd!!! The financial crisis was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for US. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004.
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What most of us can not understand is how come the people in the States that voted to send Pelosi and Reid back to Congres when they seem so lacking in common sense.But the rest of your statement is just denial of what is common knowledge and has been in ALL the news for several years.Not just the conservative news,but all the news,and,as usual,the liberal media just put it on page 15.Don`t guess you read that far back.
I completely understand, to you common knowledge is the same as rightwing propaganda - you can not document any of it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

This work :)

Jun 28 2012 Petition for a writ of certiorari filed.(Response due August 1, 2012)
Jul 25 2012 Waiver of right of respondent Barack H. Obama, President of the United States to respond filed.
Aug 8 2012 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 24, 2012.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx...
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you never mention people like Pelosi and Reid that have had overseas accounts for many , many years? Pelosi getting rich and hiding behind political laws to get even richer as she sits on her political throne? You seem to be so concerned with what Romney MAY be hiding but never utter a voice of concern over what Obama OUR PRESIDENT has paid millions of dollars to hide from us. You are good at planting a "maybe could have, it could be possible" seed for people to focus on and it speaks volumes about your "integrity" when you focus on what possibly could be and refuse to acknowledge what is!
Obama was elected president and immediately handed over his authority to Reid and Pelosi...two of the biggest crooks in politics today! Yet Pelosi's dirty deeds doesn't seem to affect Americans at all, according to you, but what may be or could possibly be with Romney seems to overwhelm you. Obama's money ties with Soros in Brazil didn't bother you, Barney Frank's tremendous amount of fraud with Fannie and Freddie didn't even raise an eyebrow but Romney, a man who has actually held real jobs, just has to be a lowdown corrupt POS like Obama and Pelosi and Reid and Frank and Soros and Ayers and all the corrupt gang that now runs the show because you have to focus on something to make a point, right frank? You (and other talking head morons) can't stand up and talk about Obama's policies because they were all huge failures. So you make shit up and plant seeds of doubt about the opposition to keep the focus off of the fact that president Obama is the worst president this country has ever seen or will ever see a presidential failure of this magnitude for some time!
You're an idiot. Now that is fact. Let's discuss the truth, wanna?
SUPER!!!! LOL LOL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice vocabulary you have there genius.
We know Reid and strange Pelosi aren't running for the presidency , but they are Running It. We know the difference.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

I just got this in my Inbox this morning.
From the DCCC.

Wall Street Journal: Crowds Swell at Romney Rallies After Ryan Pick

Jay--

I just got this disturbing report: Yesterday’s Romney-Ryan rally in North Carolina pulled in an overflow crowd of 15,000 people.

There’s no spinning that number. It’s a LOT of people, and the Republican base in energized.

And that’s not all. Since the VP announcement, Romney’s campaign has brought in over 70,000 donations from his Tea Party base.

We’ve got to step up our game and mobilize our supporters -- starting right now.

Listen to what one Republican supporter said about Paul Ryan: "I love him...He’s going to excite the Tea Party and get them on board…"

We can’t let the Republicans claim the momentum. Donate $3 or whatever you can:"

Thanks,

Brynne

Brynne Craig
DCCC Field Director

Paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee | 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003 www.dccc.org | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,261 - 41,280 of144,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judge Addington 3 min praying 3
New Mall (Jan '08) 1 hr just sayin 3
Handy man 2 hr Help 1
Joseph Loser Potter 2 hr Ash 22
crooked system 3 hr etown guy 24
Angie Sutton ? 3 hr crzy 1
Happy ending spa 3 hr Barry 22
•••
•••