Comments
1 - 20 of 68 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Mammoth Cave, KY

#1 Jan 11, 2012
Which one is better? I've only heard good things about Big daddys - I think thats the right name - but on the other hand I've heard nothing - bad or good - about Tatu. So if anyone could tell me which is better I'd really appreciate it. And are the prices about the same? I know the min. at Tatu is 60 dollars.
mhmm

United States

#2 Jan 11, 2012
modern age tattoos is realy good
yea

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2012
Big daddys is where its at.. Byron is amazing, his work is the best!
Happy customer

Union, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2012
Big Daddys tattoo, their on the cover of the worlds biggest tattoo magazines! They tattoo all the famous stars and rock bands. And their new location in so Awsome!
Brandon

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2012
F*ck big daddys!! Adrian messed up my tattoo. But then again i've seen some of their work that looks amazing so its up to you if you want to take the chance. As for "tatu" it looks like its ran by a bunch of teenagers so I would stay away until they got more expierence under their belt im just very picky about who I let tattoo me now.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#6 Jan 12, 2012
SimplyJustMe wrote:
Which one is better? I've only heard good things about Big daddys - I think thats the right name - but on the other hand I've heard nothing - bad or good - about Tatu. So if anyone could tell me which is better I'd really appreciate it. And are the prices about the same? I know the min. at Tatu is 60 dollars.
First rule of thumb is to never go to a place that cannot spell tatoo.
Wow

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2012
MSO4, "Tatu" was one of the first ways to spell the word "Tattoo".
DC

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2012
Wow wrote:
MSO4, "Tatu" was one of the first ways to spell the word "Tattoo".
Actually it's a Samoan word, that was originally spelled "tatau".
DC

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2012
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>First rule of thumb is to never go to a place that cannot spell tatoo.
Tattoo has two "t's". Jerkoff

Since: Jan 12

Mammoth Cave, KY

#10 Jan 15, 2012
Ok. Thank you guys so much. I'm def going to Big Daddy's.
bestie

United States

#11 Jan 15, 2012
Brandon wrote:
F*ck big daddys!! Adrian messed up my tattoo. But then again i've seen some of their work that looks amazing so its up to you if you want to take the chance. As for "tatu" it looks like its ran by a bunch of teenagers so I would stay away until they got more expierence under their belt im just very picky about who I let tattoo me now.
Bite your tongue! Adrian is FANTASTIC!! You must be outta your mind.
my opinion

Summer Shade, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2012
bestie wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite your tongue! Adrian is FANTASTIC!! You must be outta your mind.
I agree completely. He is the only one I will let do my tattoos. He's booked a lot but he's well worth the wait!!!!!
Nancy

Washington, DC

#13 Jan 16, 2012
I got my first tattoo friday at Big Daddys in etown. It was totally a Awsome time! Their so funny. Good times!
haha

Nashville, TN

#14 Jan 16, 2012
SimplyJustMe wrote:
i think the min at big daddys is 40, i got a small neck tattoo there and it was $40. they do good work i just think they r snobs, they think they r better than every tattoo shop around. they pretty much made fun of my tattoo while i was getting it done, they think they r just too good for some ppls business, while i will say they do good work i dont think they should have that attitude about anyone the 'little people' are who keeps them in business u know? i havent heard ANYTHING about tatu in the mall either. my reccomendation is baldys and ask for robbie i have 8 tattoos one from big daddys and the rest from robbie at baldys and i have never been less than impressed with his work and prices
Simply me

Union, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2012
Big daddys all the way. Their not snobby. I've known them for years. Keep up the good tattoos guys! Trey congrats on all the magazines I've been seeing you in!
juggalettelove

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 18, 2012
Simply me wrote:
Big daddys all the way. Their not snobby. I've known them for years. Keep up the good tattoos guys! Trey congrats on all the magazines I've been seeing you in!
im not sure what you call it if it isnt snobby. i got a one word tattoo and paid them good money and they made fun of me... what is that? im paying you to do work and you laugh at me? really? it shouldnt matter if i was tattooing a fuckingg unicorn on my forehead if im paying u to do work then DO WORK not make fun of my tattoo you know? it was my husbands name, my HUSBAND, how is that something to poke fun at?? ecspecially if im paying good money plus a tip!
my opinion

Sonora, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2012
They do stuff like that to joke with u and take ur mind of the discomfort of getting the tattoo. If u are that Uptight that u can't understand that I feel sorry for u. Either that or u went in there acting like a stuck up b*tch. I have gotten many tattoos there and never had no problems and they never acted stuck up/snobby that I have seen!!!!!
juggalettelove

Nashville, TN

#18 Jan 18, 2012
my opinion wrote:
They do stuff like that to joke with u and take ur mind of the discomfort of getting the tattoo. If u are that Uptight that u can't understand that I feel sorry for u. Either that or u went in there acting like a stuck up b*tch. I have gotten many tattoos there and never had no problems and they never acted stuck up/snobby that I have seen!!!!!
im about the least stuck up bitchh ud ever meet lol maybe i just didnt get it bc i dont know them u know? i dk it just seemed weird to me. that was the only downfall of the trip, the tattoo was done well was not overpriced and ive had no problems with fading or anything like that, so im not going to really complain cus in the end the important thing is my tattoo looks good and i didnt have to break bank to get it. maybe i just didnt click with them or something i dk, it just seemed like a weird way to treat a customer that you didnt know... but i could be wrong who knows, not hating on them they do good work and thats what matters!
Mandy

Radcliff, KY

#19 Jan 18, 2012
They do treat everyone like that. They are trying to put you at ease. Everyone has a different personality. I love them there. I remember Trey joking that the guy was giving me a whale when I had asked for a dolphin. I just told him that I guess I'd be there longer while they fixed it. It was a joke & I laughed instead of feeling pain.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#20 Jan 18, 2012
Mandy wrote:
They do treat everyone like that. They are trying to put you at ease. Everyone has a different personality. I love them there. I remember Trey joking that the guy was giving me a whale when I had asked for a dolphin. I just told him that I guess I'd be there longer while they fixed it. It was a joke & I laughed instead of feeling pain.
yeah i get that, its cool they do that, the guy that did mine (i cant think of his name for the life of me) was new at the time and im just gonna say he had crappy jokes bc he wasnt funny at all and i could swear he was just giving me shit about tattooing a guys name on me he just wasnt very funny and i swear i have a sense of humor lol maybe it was an off day for him and me both but like i said my tattoo turned out good so thats what matters!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Deletes EMS Miller's Stole $17,000.00 po... 34 min Iwish 3
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 57 min Buzz Brain 1,455
master shredder 1 hr datyra 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Owl 81,598
Is Akebono a good job? 3 hr Please 25
Hmh bankruptcy 4 hr Ravin 12
sociopath shawn foley at agc nights drives a bl... 5 hr dark moon 2
•••
•••
•••