January 8 Vote on Expanded Alcohol Sales
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
No No No lol

Warrenville, IL

#122 Jan 9, 2013
Fine dining the posters are saying a yes vote would attract fine dining resturants, that is a total lie, Etown can't support a resturant like that, there aren't enough people in etown that know the difference between fine dining and Ruby Tuesdays, and it's not my fault you are a backwards town that can't even get enough people interested to further your dining and drinking choices, you are and always be a pimple on the state of Kentuckys butt. You talk about tourism what a couple of softball tournaments a year, lol you have nothing in etown, it is so funny to hear the people talk about bringing tourism in, you have nothing to offer a vacationer, wow kids lets take our vacation in Etown KY, lol right I am sure that's heard in a lot of homes across the country, heck it's not even heard in the state.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#123 Jan 9, 2013
No No No lol wrote:
Fine dining the posters are saying a yes vote would attract fine dining resturants, that is a total lie, Etown can't support a resturant like that, there aren't enough people in etown that know the difference between fine dining and Ruby Tuesdays, and it's not my fault you are a backwards town that can't even get enough people interested to further your dining and drinking choices, you are and always be a pimple on the state of Kentuckys butt. You talk about tourism what a couple of softball tournaments a year, lol you have nothing in etown, it is so funny to hear the people talk about bringing tourism in, you have nothing to offer a vacationer, wow kids lets take our vacation in Etown KY, lol right I am sure that's heard in a lot of homes across the country, heck it's not even heard in the state.
After not moving here till I was in my 20s and living around the world Etown is by far the most boring place I have ever lived. This guy is absolutely correct. Good job on destroying the chance to bring any life into this area.
Whatever

Antioch, TN

#124 Jan 9, 2013
No No No lol wrote:
Hell to the yeah!
rationale

Brandenburg, KY

#125 Jan 9, 2013
No No No lol wrote:
RESTAURANT? This must mean we will never have the chance to meet you. What a loss -- to you.
open your eyes

Elizabethtown, KY

#126 Jan 9, 2013
rationale wrote:
<quoted text>
RESTAURANT? This must mean we will never have the chance to meet you. What a loss -- to you.
more of that arrogant church zealot attitude. this so turns your witnessing off.
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#127 Jan 10, 2013
open your eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
more of that arrogant church zealot attitude. this so turns your witnessing off.
I was trying to make the connection here. All I can figure someone is a total jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica and Chuck 3 hr Lmao 6
Stormy Tomsett 3 hr Wes b 2
Not so Golden Corral 7 hr Hwy641 7
Gary Stillwell 7 hr Hwy641 2
Linda Logsdon 7 hr Flint hill bandit 17
Gay Hangouts (Aug '09) 8 hr remembering 74
Megan Clan 8 hr Old Friend 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages