Disgusting

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2013
Jessi Boop??? Really. Nasty ass skank! I do have a life and I like using it for pointing out trash? I knew you were nothing but drama! This is exactly why my son will never be around you. Honey you truly are trash! I can't even believe I read this garbage! I thought you were oh so happy with Trenton's father. Shouldn't you be taking care if him right meow??? Lol!!!
Jessica Sams

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Jan 21, 2013
Disgusting wrote:
Jessi Boop??? Really. Nasty ass skank! I do have a life and I like using it for pointing out trash? I knew you were nothing but drama! This is exactly why my son will never be around you. Honey you truly are trash! I can't even believe I read this garbage! I thought you were oh so happy with Trenton's father. Shouldn't you be taking care if him right meow??? Lol!!!
Trenton's father? What in God's name are you talking about? Lol. I think you have me confused with someone else.
Jessica Sams

Campbellsville, KY

#23 Jan 21, 2013
Yes, I go by Jessi Boop, but someone is clearly ripping my nickname off. Probably the same idiot that started a thread about me on here. Either way, half you people don't REALLY know me.
Jessi Boop

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Jan 21, 2013
Lol. You're right. I AM ripping your nickname off. AND I type just like you!:) Also, Mrs. Disgusting, because I'm assuming you must be married to MR. DISGUSTING, are you Jamie's mommy?

I'm nothing but drama? I'm simply just pointing out the truth about your son. All you Meth-Heads hate the truth. Not only that, but if Jamie didn't like drama, Jamie wouldn't be starting it about Billy, now would he? Lol.
Jessica Sams

Campbellsville, KY

#25 Jan 21, 2013
Wowww.^ Lame, much? Whatever happened to the good old days where if you had a problem with someone, you just beat their ass, instead of being a coward, and even going as far as ripping off their nickname to start Topix threads? If you wanna steal my name, go ahead. But everyone knows the real me.

And not only that, they know you must be a pussy. So when you're done playin' your trashy headed games, come on down to the house.'Cause I know exactly who you are, & you know exactly where to find me. So come on down! Please do it!

It'll make my day, sweet-cheeks!:)

Also, on a semi-unrelated note, I half-ass know Jamie Snyder, and though I'm not agreeing with what "Jessi Boop" said, I'm not disagreeing, either. But that's a whole other beef I don't really wanna get mixed up in right now. So tootles, bitches.
james

Campbellsville, KY

#26 Jan 21, 2013
jessica sams you are such a hypocrit you said not to be a coward to beat their ass you hid behind a fake screen name with brittany wood so wtf
Jessica Sams

Campbellsville, KY

#27 Jan 21, 2013
Yes I did. And do you know why I hate her guts? Do you know why I hid behind a fake screen-name for a LITTLE BIT? Do you even know, James, WHY we were fighting? I'm willing to bet you don't know about anything that happened between her & I.

Here's the thing, and this is the last I plan to say about this bitch: I'm not telling you WHY I hate her, that's personal, and frankly none of you f-cking business. Second, I hid behind a fake name, because that's what SHE was doing for a while there, commenting on her OWN thread, to make it seem like anybody cares about her. She was also going by a different name, whenever she was trying to figure out who I was. So what's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Thirdly, we were fighting, because she had been threatening to cut me for the past two years, and never done shit.

I'm sick of you trash talkers that get on here & run your mouth! At least I use my real name! Even if I don't for a while, like I did with Brittany, the real name STILL comes out! And I make sure it does! James isn't even your real name, probably!
whew

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Jan 21, 2013
man, the gene pool is small in that town, huh? all y'all need to bring someone else in new to upgrade the dna. even a farmer knows to go buy as different bull after a couple of years. lol
omg

Albany, KY

#30 Jan 22, 2013
Join us tomorrow on another episode of Jerry Springer for 'gay guys and meth'... All you guys are F'N retarded. Jesus, please NONE of you procreate and have children. None of them will be functional and I have a feeling somewhere along the line Food Stamps will get involved. LMAO!!! EVERYONE of you, and I MEAN EVERYONE of you are idiots.
Is he

Russellville, KY

#31 Jan 22, 2013
Is Jamie Snyder the guy who used to be pretty big and lost a bunch of weight? Plays guitar?
Angela

Campbellsville, KY

#32 Jan 22, 2013
Is he wrote:
Is Jamie Snyder the guy who used to be pretty big and lost a bunch of weight? Plays guitar?
Dunno about the guitar part, but yes. He lost SOME weight. But that was due to Methamphetamine.
Angela

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Jan 22, 2013
omg wrote:
Join us tomorrow on another episode of Jerry Springer for 'gay guys and meth'... All you guys are F'N retarded. Jesus, please NONE of you procreate and have children. None of them will be functional and I have a feeling somewhere along the line Food Stamps will get involved. LMAO!!! EVERYONE of you, and I MEAN EVERYONE of you are idiots.
You just insulted yourself.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#34 Jan 22, 2013
Is he wrote:
Maybe so. Why, are you interested?
Angela

Campbellsville, KY

#36 Jan 23, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe so. Why, are you interested?
No one is interested in you, you Meth freak..
duh

Glasgow, KY

#37 Jan 23, 2013
ya'll know that ain't the real Jamie Snyder ....right?!!

He is all the things that ya'll are sayin he is and more but whoever that is using his name is just a troll. a troll doin a good Jamie impression though. Don't know if that is a good or bad thing? anyhow, I guess the point is that Jamie is a cheating, lying, stealing from his mama, beating up on his kid, meth makin, pill poppin sorry excuse for a meat sack..... but he ain't on here talking smack so jesse... howz it arguing with a troll? feel as ignorant as you sounded? and to the troll......... troll on brother!! post something in the Upton or Sonora topix and I will help ya agg it on!!

it is what it is.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#39 Jan 26, 2013
Its me. The real me. I just tell things how they are. If someone has a problem with that then maybe they need to come see me.
Dillinger

Duluth, GA

#40 Jan 27, 2013
N E 1 got change for a Fiddy?
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#41 Jan 27, 2013
Dillinger wrote:
N E 1 got change for a Fiddy?
Why dont you ask your mom. Or I can ask her for you if you need me to.
J Snyder

Glasgow, KY

#42 Feb 3, 2013
Someone told me Billy and Donnie got caught 69ing with each other last night. Is this true?
Blly Joe

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Feb 4, 2013
J Snyder wrote:
Someone told me Billy and Donnie got caught 69ing with each other last night. Is this true?
Nope why dont you ask him yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas keener (Jan '13) 1 hr Patricia 50
Bariatric surgery - weight loss surgeons (Oct '09) 3 hr Hello 16
Why RPD STILL following me 3 hr Sam 2
Review: Karen's Pampered Pets Grooming & Boarding (May '14) 3 hr Sam 3
Mormons in Radcliff 3 hr Sam 37
Dog groomer 3 hr Sam 4
Karens Pampered Pets (May '11) 3 hr Sam 22
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"