Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136 Sep 9, 2013
CruisaderRPublicNeme wrote:
Rineyville make your call to your representatives on record, is this former health dept. inspector for Hardin Co. a cruisader or the county's public enemy?
Where have your elected officials stood on the BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Project/SCANDAL?
Are they denying a scandal exists?
Lavista Estates enlisted military personnel, have you figured out whether or not you are victim governmental "foul play" or not, when it comes to your home investments in that subdivision and a pending sewer system resulting from numerous government inspected and approved septic systems?
Not really a crusader (not cruisader Tim) or a public enemy. You (Tim) are a goofball trying to get back at the health department and public health in general. You are also the butt of lots of jokes in Hardin and Franklin Counties.
Why Franklin County

Elizabethtown, KY

#137 Sep 9, 2013
County Judge Executive wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really a crusader (not cruisader Tim) or a public enemy. You (Tim) are a goofball trying to get back at the health department and public health in general. You are also the butt of lots of jokes in Hardin and Franklin Counties.
Jokers, commodians (ha, Ha) or comedy-e-ns have nearly the next 1/2 of the coming year to poke fun!

Steve Beshear or the in-coming Governor to be gonna have lots to say about a hardin County Scandal and --State Wide Home Builder Certification and Licensing Law for all KY Home Builders soon?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#138 Sep 17, 2013
Why Franklin County wrote:
<quoted text>Jokers, commodians (ha, Ha) or comedy-e-ns have nearly the next 1/2 of the coming year to poke fun!
Steve Beshear or the in-coming Governor to be gonna have lots to say about a hardin County Scandal and --State Wide Home Builder Certification and Licensing Law for all KY Home Builders soon?
"commodians"?????? Tim, you really need to contact Western about getting a refund on your education. I'm sure the governor would love to discuss the BRAC scandal with you. Just make sure he (or she) knows you are in front of him (or her) so they don't trip over you. Know what I mean smurf??? hahahhahhahahahahahs!
Repubs nd Dems of Hardin

Elizabethtown, KY

#139 Sep 20, 2013
Cruisader 4 Construction wrote:
<quoted text>State Wide Home Builder Certification and Licensing for all KY home builders, better built homes, corruption exposure, happy home owners, victim justification and reimbursement, all thanks to a Hardin County BRAC SCANDAL and numerous government entities attempts at cover-up leads to a new state law on the books soon!
What will you be saying in the next 2014 Hardin County elections regarding Fort Knox Military personnel in Rineyville KY being victims of a BRAC SCANDAL pointed toward LaVista Estates and encompassing Rineyville in general?

Where is the 9.6 million dollars to start the Rineyville Sewer Project?

The papers will be printing your answers soon, you guess?
WhereOWhereDidTh eMoneyGo

Elizabethtown, KY

#140 Oct 13, 2013
Repubs nd Dems of Hardin wrote:
<quoted text>What will you be saying in the next 2014 Hardin County elections regarding Fort Knox Military personnel in Rineyville KY being victims of a BRAC SCANDAL pointed toward LaVista Estates and encompassing Rineyville in general?
Where is the 9.6 million dollars to start the Rineyville Sewer Project?
The papers will be printing your answers soon, you guess?
How many times is the Hardin County Water District #2 going to ask for an extension of time to use the $$ 9.6 Million Dollars for its Rineyville Waste Water SCANDAL/Project?

What does the Public Service Commission say in regards to "Mandatory" sewer hook-up if sewer is accessible vs. "Optional" sewer hook-up as is being tossed around in your Hardin County Sewer Ordinance?

Note: For those of you who are not sure--Once a KY Law or Statute has been adopted, then any city or county Ordinance or Regulation proposed "CAN NOT" be less than the current Law or Statute--But that city or county Ordinance or Regulation they wish to impose "CAN BE" "MORE STRICT" than the current KY Law or KY Statute--At least that has been my understanding.

Correct me if I am wrong, please!
Mandatory vs Optional

Columbia, KY

#141 Oct 25, 2013
WhereOWhereDidTheMoneyGo wrote:
<quoted text>How many times is the Hardin County Water District #2 going to ask for an extension of time to use the $$ 9.6 Million Dollars for its Rineyville Waste Water SCANDAL/Project?
What does the Public Service Commission say in regards to "Mandatory" sewer hook-up if sewer is accessible vs. "Optional" sewer hook-up as is being tossed around in your Hardin County Sewer Ordinance?
Note: For those of you who are not sure--Once a KY Law or Statute has been adopted, then any city or county Ordinance or Regulation proposed "CAN NOT" be less than the current Law or Statute--But that city or county Ordinance or Regulation they wish to impose "CAN BE" "MORE STRICT" than the current KY Law or KY Statute--At least that has been my understanding.
Correct me if I am wrong, please!
Just what are you going to do Hardin County Fiscal Court and HCWD#2 Regarding Rineyville KY, LaVista Estates, Health Dept., BRAC SCANDAL?

Public Service Commission Mandatory or Optional sewer hook-ups.

Hardin county Sewer Ordinance, final draft?

9.6 Million Dollars for the Rineyville Project, Where IS THE MONEY?

State Law requiring all KY Home Builders to be Certified and Licensed by KY?

Answers to come soon in the NEWS ENTERPRISE soon?

Answers WILL be coming during 2014 Hardin County and State Elections for Hardin County? YES
HCWhosItGonnaBTh isTime

Elizabethtown, KY

#142 Nov 24, 2013
Mandatory vs Optional wrote:
<quoted text>Just what are you going to do Hardin County Fiscal Court and HCWD#2 Regarding Rineyville KY, LaVista Estates, Health Dept., BRAC SCANDAL?
Public Service Commission Mandatory or Optional sewer hook-ups.
Hardin county Sewer Ordinance, final draft?
9.6 Million Dollars for the Rineyville Project, Where IS THE MONEY?
State Law requiring all KY Home Builders to be Certified and Licensed by KY?
Answers to come soon in the NEWS ENTERPRISE soon?
Answers WILL be coming during 2014 Hardin County and State Elections for Hardin County? YES
Is a BRAC SCANDAL gonna force some of the current politicians to bow out for (family} concerns?(Wink, Wink)
How Many of these

Elizabethtown, KY

#143 Dec 21, 2013
What do we KNOW About wrote:
The Rineyville Sewer Project and substandard septic systems in LaVista Estates?
All you have to do is ask:
1.Jimmie Lee
2.Tim Moore
3.Dennis Parret
4.Elizabeth Tori
5.Harry Berry
6.Dwight Morgan
7.Gary King
8.Lisa Williams
9.Linda Simms
10.Tim Hinson
11.James Jefferies
12.Scottye Wheeling
How many of these individuals are getting called upon to resolve the Certification and Licensing of KY home builders and the BRAC Rineyville "THANG?"

Answer:
13.ALL the above?

Yes 13.All the above:
new guy

Riverdale, GA

#144 Jan 2, 2014
I moved here a year ago,came in for vacation and I ended up staying. from New England Providence Rhode Island to be exact,I have seen many political back door deals and my day, I came here to settle down start a small business continue being just a single father raising his 2 boys.
Until I had seen what made me SICK, this past year I had watched a friend of mine of 25 years get her 7 year old child ripped away from her do to a prejudiced judge who has it out for women who he cannot find anything against, so therefore he makes up his own laws as he goes.I'll give you a brief description of her situation which to this date she has lost Her son.
during her divorce proceedings from her ex husband a military man 19 years, e 8 to be exact I was told by his command that she had to give half of his be a H to his wife while they we're in divorce proceedings which she never did the entire time as she complain almost daily to the military and his command who was absolutely no help throughout 8 months so therefore she had lost all means of maintaining her truck payment in which the ex husband had stated at the beginning of all of this divorce proceedings in a text which she showed his command which in the military regulations state that even a text message or a verbal agreement will be follow through by a soldier if he or she makes any such said statements. Well that he hasn't given her anything she has lost her truck and had trouble throughout 1/2 a school year getting her child to school because the ex husband would not allow her to transfer her son from one school to another which in fact the bus she wanted to send him on picked up right in front of her house.this judge took a7 year old child away from his mother that he is only known to be there from school every day as well as there every morning of every day of his life that he has woken up.she also has documentation of as much as three and a half years of her ex-husband's deployments and/or off and training somewhere and not home for his child.even when he was there he wasn't. all documented on video through the court he was Asked. if the military tells you you have to transfer or be deployed what you plan to do in regards to your son and I quote I will drop my papers and retire.well the divorce went through and the judge granted full custody to the father who during his last court proceeding stated that he was being transferred to Virginia. Which the judge has allowed the father to take the child and leave the state though this mother had only did the best she can do under the circumstances throughout 6 months of school I don't think a total of 6 parental notes is not sufficient evidence or any reason at all to disturb this child's life as this judge has. The judge never took the child's best interest into place and or even wanted to speak to the child.this of all people one does not need to be a judge because his ex wife took him for a ride and he didn't see it coming oh well too bad for him. And I thought it was a conflict of interest, for instance, if I'm a judge in one countyand I own much property in that same county one of my properties I lease to the prisons Or the Hardin County Detention Center..oh just too much corruption for me I'm moving
NewGovBldgNdLTDH DBldg

Elizabethtown, KY

#145 Jan 5, 2014
Harry Berry, suppose the Lincoln Trail District Health Dept. Building becomes vacant tied to a B.R.A.C. S.C.A.N.D.A.L. and Hardin County withdraws from the District amid a B.R.A.C. S.C.A.N.D.A.L.

This vacancy of the New Glendale Rd. District Office happens "BEFORE" your new County Government Bldg. is completed for $13.1 million estimated.

What is the District Office worth in value, and what is its approximate square footage?

Could this building have been used to relocate some county government offices and saved $Millions on new construction costs?

How long have you suspected this very likely possibility?

Did you need to get your "NEW COUNTY GOV. BLDG." on and in the record books "BEFORE" a complete BRAC SCANDAL EXPOSURE has occurred?

I hope to see you are running for "ANY" political position in 2014. You and your supporters "WILL" have plenty to answer for.
Harry Berry

Elizabethtown, KY

#146 Jan 9, 2014
Now that it is official that you are running again, what about:

you guessed it > BRAC SCANDAL?
Midge

Brandenburg, KY

#147 Jan 9, 2014
Mr.Berry , will get my vote again.He has been good for hardin county.We are in good financial shape.When he took office it was not good.The landfill continues to be a burden.We can thank Mr Doug Goodman, for that. He is the only current magistrate that voted it in.
Hey Midge

Elizabethtown, KY

#148 Jan 10, 2014
Midge wrote:
Mr.Berry , will get my vote again.He has been good for hardin county.We are in good financial shape.When he took office it was not good.The landfill continues to be a burden.We can thank Mr Doug Goodman, for that. He is the only current magistrate that voted it in.
Hey Midge both Harry Berry and Doug Goodman have been told of the BRAC SCANDAL, so ask them both how this will affect local area bank stock holders if a certain project comes to the public eye and is allowed to happen.
Berry Duvall Hurley

Elizabethtown, KY

#149 Jan 19, 2014
Berry is done due to a BRAC SCANDAL and New County Government Building maneuver.

Duvall has educational issues (diploma) and has been educated to some (degree) regarding a BRAC SCANDAL. Duvall will be getting tutored further along in his bid for Hardin County J-E and county government corruption surrounding BRAC SCANDAL, then he himself will be getting his "calling out."

Hurley. let's see what he is made of. I will give him a chance and listen to what he has to say. I will be watching what he does as well.
I am in agreement that the Etown Restaurant tax should be abolished as Etown may be forced to upgrade its city classification thru political pressure "THIS" election year 2014 dropping its tax with the reclassification.

This truly is going to be an energetic year of corruption, conspiracies, cover-ups, convictions, celebrations!
The Smoke of Corruption

Cape Coral, FL

#150 Jan 19, 2014
Why is it that every post on this forum is cluttered up with crap about the BRAC Scandal? The same clown keeps posting things under different names. Give it a rest! I, for one, am sick of hearing about it. If there really is a scandal, it will come to light. And after the three or four years this guy (Tim Hinson?) has been talking about it, it's obvious that TOPIX is not the place to make the case for it.
High Smoke

Elizabethtown, KY

#151 Jan 19, 2014
The Smoke of Corruption wrote:
Why is it that every post on this forum is cluttered up with crap about the BRAC Scandal? The same clown keeps posting things under different names. Give it a rest! I, for one, am sick of hearing about it. If there really is a scandal, it will come to light. And after the three or four years this guy (Tim Hinson?) has been talking about it, it's obvious that TOPIX is not the place to make the case for it.
You get it! But do you really get it, "Smoke?" I can help you if you don't really get it.
Where smoke theres fire

Elizabethtown, KY

#152 Jan 19, 2014
Midge wrote:
Financial shape, What's the cost to taxpayers to outfit the new Berry Bldg? Well over the 13.2 Million $$ just for construction wouldn't you say?

Not mentioning the cost of covering up for a BRAC SCANDAL once fully exposed to the public? Wouldn't you say?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#153 Jan 23, 2014
La Vista estates could have been settled if the state would not allow contractors to file bankruptcy over lawsuits. And I have done repair work in La Vista and let me tell you that a lot of those homes were purchased as 3 bedroom homes with unfinished basements. Home owners often placed additional bedrooms in those bedrooms, and overstepped the rules of a single family dwelling. And yes from what I have seen some of those homes should not have been built where they were built. There's a lot of low land there and run off that holds water. But I built my own home in 2006 and the way they do a perk test is a joke. They first have you obtain a back hoe and they jump in the hole dug and grab some dirt in their hands and mill around and then tell you where to put your tank and later lines. It's a SWAG method (Scientific Wild Assed Guess). In other states they dig a hole, add rock, and water, and record how long it takes seepage to occur. I have 34 acres all way above streams and Tim made me put my septic tank on top of the highest point of my property which caused me several thousand dollars more in cost. I had an earlier run in with the EPA a year earlier on a septic approval and Tim told me my lot was too small but after raising hell I got a permit. In my opinion Tim isn't an angel and the hole damn EPA in Hardin County during that time were all vengeful and corrupt.
BRING IT UP

Elizabethtown, KY

#154 Jan 24, 2014
HandymanIII wrote:
La Vista estates could have been settled if the state would not allow contractors to file bankruptcy over lawsuits. And I have done repair work in La Vista and let me tell you that a lot of those homes were purchased as 3 bedroom homes with unfinished basements. Home owners often placed additional bedrooms in those bedrooms, and overstepped the rules of a single family dwelling. And yes from what I have seen some of those homes should not have been built where they were built. There's a lot of low land there and run off that holds water. But I built my own home in 2006 and the way they do a perk test is a joke. They first have you obtain a back hoe and they jump in the hole dug and grab some dirt in their hands and mill around and then tell you where to put your tank and later lines. It's a SWAG method (Scientific Wild Assed Guess). In other states they dig a hole, add rock, and water, and record how long it takes seepage to occur. I have 34 acres all way above streams and Tim made me put my septic tank on top of the highest point of my property which caused me several thousand dollars more in cost. I had an earlier run in with the EPA a year earlier on a septic approval and Tim told me my lot was too small but after raising hell I got a permit. In my opinion Tim isn't an angel and the hole damn EPA in Hardin County during that time were all vengeful and corrupt.
If U umm, got a problem with Tim, of which I assume was the one who worked for Hardin County Health Department , then I am sure that he would listen, KY ONSITE SEWAGE REGULATION might just need to be looked at, publically as well as politically. I have a contact number, if you think you are or were a victim of county government corruption?
Peekaboo

Madison, TN

#155 Jan 24, 2014
BRING IT UP wrote:
<quoted text>If U umm, got a problem with Tim, of which I assume was the one who worked for Hardin County Health Department , then I am sure that he would listen, KY ONSITE SEWAGE REGULATION might just need to be looked at, publically as well as politically. I have a contact number, if you think you are or were a victim of county government corruption?
Tim Hinson just tell him you responded on this post. Freaking idiot Tim

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cards Against Humanity 5 hr b 2
stephanie tonn 8 hr slut 1
fwb 9 hr wondering 6
Barbque Blues and Bikes not for the family 13 hr Biker 21
Best builders? 14 hr Sweetarts 18
ETown = Cold Women and Hot Beer 15 hr The great one 6
happy hollow trailer park (Mar '11) 20 hr mike 127
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE