Elizabeth

Stanfield, NC

#144 Apr 24, 2013
Not Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Likes Kuntry, I haven't read any post from Kuntry girl in a while, Maybe she has gotten fed up with all of the negativity being served here. Can't say I blame her. Having a little harmless fun/flirting only causes a problem for shallow minded people. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
For you it may be harmless because you are unmarried...However for a married man he is entering dangerous territory, especially if he is "meeting" her (Kuntry).

It's not only about him, it involves his precious wife that he took a vow to in the covenant of marriage plus his children.

If she knows he is married...She needs to put an end to her flirting and meeting him...She should have respect for the wife and children.
Too funny

United States

#145 Apr 24, 2013
I think it's hysterical that you call us haters because we think women should not flirt with married men and respect the marriage. I noticed that as soon as Cuntry got a little attention she would ramp it up little by little and get more and more dirty. But that's ok. Your moral compass is broken and you think it's innocent fun until it goes too far and it either breaks up a marriage, someone gets their feelings hurt or even worse gets killed over it. You guys are too dim to connect the dots. I'm the wrong one because I take my vows seriously, love my husband to pieces and direct all my attention towards him and him only and you guys think that's wrong. So, lay down with the dogs, watch out for fleas. I'm going to spend my time with people who have charachter and promise. Have fun dirt bags, I'm going back to work.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#146 Apr 24, 2013
Not Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Likes Kuntry, I haven't read any post from Kuntry girl in a while, Maybe she has gotten fed up with all of the negativity being served here. Can't say I blame her. Having a little harmless fun/flirting only causes a problem for shallow minded people. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
She was on last Friday so it's only been the few day of this week so far. Maybe she's home sick. If she is I hope she gets better soon. I don't care about all the ney sayers, She's fun to play around with. Have you met truthfully? She seems pretty cool.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#147 Apr 24, 2013
Hey Too funny, So what are you wearing today.
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#148 Apr 24, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
Hey truthfully, Good morning. I think her fascination is turning toward you. Better be carefull, she's going to be after you now. I know that realy bothers you. LOL. Have a great day.
Good afternoon country. Yeap it really scares me that she is stalking me. Oh what sgould i do. Lol She was good for a couple laughs.
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#149 Apr 24, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
<quoted text> She was on last Friday so it's only been the few day of this week so far. Maybe she's home sick. If she is I hope she gets better soon. I don't care about all the ney sayers, She's fun to play around with. Have you met truthfully? She seems pretty cool.
She is way cool, she has a lot on her plate right now.
truthfully

Elizabethtown, KY

#150 Apr 24, 2013
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>
For you it may be harmless because you are unmarried...However for a married man he is entering dangerous territory, especially if he is "meeting" her (Kuntry).
It's not only about him, it involves his precious wife that he took a vow to in the covenant of marriage plus his children.
If she knows he is married...She needs to put an end to her flirting and meeting him...She should have respect for the wife and children.
Well i am married and still flirt online. It is harmless!! Matter of fact my husband does know and he thinks its hilarious. Just because ur like too funny and close minded doesnt give u the right to judge others. Not everyone thinks like u.
truthfully

Elizabethtown, KY

#151 Apr 24, 2013
Too funny wrote:
I think it's hysterical that you call us haters because we think women should not flirt with married men and respect the marriage. I noticed that as soon as Cuntry got a little attention she would ramp it up little by little and get more and more dirty. But that's ok. Your moral compass is broken and you think it's innocent fun until it goes too far and it either breaks up a marriage, someone gets their feelings hurt or even worse gets killed over it. You guys are too dim to connect the dots. I'm the wrong one because I take my vows seriously, love my husband to pieces and direct all my attention towards him and him only and you guys think that's wrong. So, lay down with the dogs, watch out for fleas. I'm going to spend my time with people who have charachter and promise. Have fun dirt bags, I'm going back to work.
Yeah yeah yeah......ur always saying ur leaving but u never do. All u do is repeat urself over and over. I bet all u do is nag ur family to. Such a shame they have to put up with ur hypocrite a**. I bet the only way ur husband can tolerate flirting or sleeping with u is to picture someone else. Just like he probably flirts when ur not around since ur a boring, straight laced miss know it all. Go ahead and say he dont, i know ur going to cuz u dont wanna face the facts that everyone flirts at some point.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#152 Apr 24, 2013
Hi truthfully, hope your doing good today. This thread is getting to be like the other one, all this bitching about flirting and none of it going on. lol. So tell us about you (and yes I know her husband is reading) alot of people may be surprised to learn that couples sometimes flirt with couples. OH OH, Once they get thier head wraped around that the haters will come out of the woodwork. LOL Have a great afternoon
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#153 Apr 24, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
Hi truthfully, hope your doing good today. This thread is getting to be like the other one, all this bitching about flirting and none of it going on. lol. So tell us about you (and yes I know her husband is reading) alot of people may be surprised to learn that couples sometimes flirt with couples. OH OH, Once they get thier head wraped around that the haters will come out of the woodwork. LOL Have a great afternoon
I thought you were asking about Kuntry Girl, she is way cool. Hello Truthfully.Have a great afternoon, flirt like you mean it...
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#154 Apr 24, 2013
Not Lonewolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were asking about Kuntry Girl, she is way cool. Hello Truthfully.Have a great afternoon, flirt like you mean it...
Sorry, I thought you had seen her post. I know Kuntrys cool I was just giving you an intro to truthfully. She seems like she has her $h*t together and understands "flirting" and, her husband is right there with her. Sounds like good people who know how to have a little fun.
Stallion

United States

#155 Apr 24, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I thought you had seen her post. I know Kuntrys cool I was just giving you an intro to truthfully. She seems like she has her $h*t together and understands "flirting" and, her husband is right there with her. Sounds like good people who know how to have a little fun.
Mmmmm...Have your wife start flirting with me, since you think it's no big deal. I would love to give her some attention, since your not giving her enough. Yummy..
Stallion

United States

#156 Apr 24, 2013
truthfully wrote:
<quoted text>Well i am married and still flirt online. It is harmless!! Matter of fact my husband does know and he thinks its hilarious. Just because ur like too funny and close minded doesnt give u the right to judge others. Not everyone thinks like u.
Your husband must be so proud! Hhahahahahhaha
truthfully

Elizabethtown, KY

#157 Apr 24, 2013
Likes kuntry im 33, been married for 14 years, have 2 kids. Oh and i go to college.

Hello not lonewolf lol i always flirt like i mean it otherwise it wouldnt be any fun.
truthfully

Elizabethtown, KY

#158 Apr 24, 2013
Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>Your husband must be so proud! Hhahahahahhaha
Actually he is. Yes i know u was trying to be a smarta** but instead u made urself look like a dumba**. Are u a member of the hypocrite haters association also?
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#159 Apr 24, 2013
Stallion, I see your a self promoter, Apparently you have no idea of this conversation's history, there are several threads involved. or, If you have been following, maybe under another name, you have a severe reading comprehension deficit. Either way your comments at this stage of the game are lame and show that you should find another forum to make your play.
Truthfully isa LoserHoser

Spokane, WA

#160 Apr 24, 2013
truthfully wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he is. Yes i know u was trying to be a smarta** but instead u made urself look like a dumba**. Are u a member of the hypocrite haters association also?
You're such a loser Hoebag ! Hahahahaha
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#161 Apr 24, 2013
Truthfully, we need to get back in the game. As you've seen before I'm a little bit older than you, 6'1 just shy of 200 and love to be kissed in that soft spot on the side of the neck. lol.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#162 Apr 24, 2013
Truthfully isa LoserHoser wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a loser Hoebag ! Hahahahaha
I told you they would turn on you next.
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#163 Apr 24, 2013
Truthfully isa LoserHoser wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a loser Hoebag ! Hahahahaha
Look what you did Truthfully, you woke up the idiots,That shiatt cracks me up, they think they know you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caroline Moses 37 min Rhonda 3
keith long (Sep '08) 1 hr schawn 22
Cant always believe what you read 1 hr yep yep 4
EMS grand jury indictments forthcoming 2 hr Fired 10
Aaron Patterson Drunk & Cheat s on his wife! ! 3 hr Debbie_Don 1
Stolen 3 hr Ken 3
chrishumphrey (Oct '11) 3 hr mko1982 10
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE