Stallion

Concord, NC

#155 Apr 24, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I thought you had seen her post. I know Kuntrys cool I was just giving you an intro to truthfully. She seems like she has her $h*t together and understands "flirting" and, her husband is right there with her. Sounds like good people who know how to have a little fun.
Mmmmm...Have your wife start flirting with me, since you think it's no big deal. I would love to give her some attention, since your not giving her enough. Yummy..
Stallion

Concord, NC

#156 Apr 24, 2013
truthfully wrote:
<quoted text>Well i am married and still flirt online. It is harmless!! Matter of fact my husband does know and he thinks its hilarious. Just because ur like too funny and close minded doesnt give u the right to judge others. Not everyone thinks like u.
Your husband must be so proud! Hhahahahahhaha
truthfully

Leitchfield, KY

#157 Apr 24, 2013
Likes kuntry im 33, been married for 14 years, have 2 kids. Oh and i go to college.

Hello not lonewolf lol i always flirt like i mean it otherwise it wouldnt be any fun.
truthfully

Leitchfield, KY

#158 Apr 24, 2013
Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>Your husband must be so proud! Hhahahahahhaha
Actually he is. Yes i know u was trying to be a smarta** but instead u made urself look like a dumba**. Are u a member of the hypocrite haters association also?
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#159 Apr 24, 2013
Stallion, I see your a self promoter, Apparently you have no idea of this conversation's history, there are several threads involved. or, If you have been following, maybe under another name, you have a severe reading comprehension deficit. Either way your comments at this stage of the game are lame and show that you should find another forum to make your play.
Truthfully isa LoserHoser

Spokane, WA

#160 Apr 24, 2013
truthfully wrote:
<quoted text>Actually he is. Yes i know u was trying to be a smarta** but instead u made urself look like a dumba**. Are u a member of the hypocrite haters association also?
You're such a loser Hoebag ! Hahahahaha
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#161 Apr 24, 2013
Truthfully, we need to get back in the game. As you've seen before I'm a little bit older than you, 6'1 just shy of 200 and love to be kissed in that soft spot on the side of the neck. lol.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#162 Apr 24, 2013
Truthfully isa LoserHoser wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a loser Hoebag ! Hahahahaha
I told you they would turn on you next.
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#163 Apr 24, 2013
Truthfully isa LoserHoser wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a loser Hoebag ! Hahahahaha
Look what you did Truthfully, you woke up the idiots,That shiatt cracks me up, they think they know you.
Stallion

Pineville, NC

#164 Apr 24, 2013
Likes Kuntry wrote:
Good Morning Dear, I see the haters have been busy this past week. Glad to see you holding your own. Hope you've had a good week, other than the obvious. Good to see truthfully still with us, Good morning to you too sweetheart, Without you girls that know its OK to flirt a little I guess us "old married guys" just would'nt have anything to look forward to each day, lol.
Say's here you are married. Now where does your wife like to be kissed? I wanna know! I wanna make her day!
Stallion

Pineville, NC

#165 Apr 24, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
Stallion, I see your a self promoter, Apparently you have no idea of this conversation's history, there are several threads involved. or, If you have been following, maybe under another name, you have a severe reading comprehension deficit. Either way your comments at this stage of the game are lame and show that you should find another forum to make your play.
You want me to start a thread between your wife and me?
I'll make her feel like a desired woman. Can't wait to "play" with her! Mmmmmmm.
Stallion

Pineville, NC

#166 Apr 24, 2013
Hey Likes Kuntry,
Hope your wife can handle my big one ! I'll take it slow with her, it's been a while for her I'm sure, so I'll be gentle.
likes Kuntry

Auburn, KY

#168 Apr 25, 2013
Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>
Say's here you are married. Now where does your wife like to be kissed? I wanna know! I wanna make her day!
Just below the left ear, in the small of her back, inside the knee and back of her ankle.
likes Kuntry

Auburn, KY

#169 Apr 25, 2013
Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>You want me to start a thread between your wife and me?
I'll make her feel like a desired woman. Can't wait to "play" with her! Mmmmmmm.
She's made several post on more than one Kuntrygirl threads. Like I said before, and you missed, She can hold her own in the flirting game.
likes Kuntry

Auburn, KY

#170 Apr 25, 2013
Stallion wrote:
Hey Likes Kuntry,
Hope your wife can handle my big one ! I'll take it slow with her, it's been a while for her I'm sure, so I'll be gentle.
This is why you lose. You don't know the difference between fun flirting and just being crude.
Stallion

Ramseur, NC

#171 Apr 25, 2013
likes Kuntry wrote:
<quoted text>This is why you lose. You don't know the difference between fun flirting and just being crude.
Nothin crude meant..She'd want more of me, I got a big beef!I would treat her oh sooo tenderly..
She'll be begging for more! Why play with these little 33 year old girls? Your wife has more experience...Women are like a fine wine.. They get better with age.

What's her user name?

winwin81

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#172 Apr 25, 2013
1 800 Go Fu Ck yourself
Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>Nothin crude meant..She'd want more of me, I got a big beef!I would treat her oh sooo tenderly..
She'll be begging for more! Why play with these little 33 year old girls? Your wife has more experience...Women are like a fine wine.. They get better with age.
What's her user name?
Stallion

Charlotte, NC

#173 Apr 25, 2013
winwin81 wrote:
1 800 Go Fu Ck yourself
<quoted text>
How about his wife and your wife instead???
There is enough of me for both of them!!!

Get them primed for me boys! Tasty!!!!

winwin81

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#174 Apr 25, 2013
You wish, I'll f uck in your ass and make you like it fa ggot!
Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>How about his wife and your wife instead???
There is enough of me for both of them!!!
Get them primed for me boys! Tasty!!!!
Stallion

Matthews, NC

#178 Apr 25, 2013
winwin81 wrote:
You wish, I'll f uck in your ass and make you like it fa ggot!
<quoted text>
Sick! No thanks!

How is your wife's pretty kitty? Mmmmm...
wet and wild?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardin County CPS Makes National News (Feb '11) 51 min David kozeny 62
Child from happy hollow trailer park 2 hr Jennifer 10
Muldraugh adult book store (Oct '13) 4 hr Acuransx43 30
The News Enterprise News Paper 6 hr Common sense 45
GENTLEMANS CLUB to Open in Etown!! 6 hr rex 5
Local Leaders, Politicians, Builders, BRAC Repr... 6 hr Salute the BRAC S... 16
Rineyville sewer project (Jul '10) 7 hr Salute the BRAC S... 260

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance