truthfully

Leitchfield, KY

#114 Apr 22, 2013
Ur a fine one to talk about growing up. Do u think judging people or calling people names gives u respect or class? I bet ur husband flirts when ur not around. Lol u need to open ur eyes lady. Oh and just because a female flirts ONLINE with a married man doesnt mean they dont value themselves. Its online!!!! In otherwords fake or make believe. Jeez u really need ur head examined lady. I hope ur family wears boots 24/7 cuz u are full of sh*t. Everytime u open ur mouth it oozes out.
Too funny

United States

#115 Apr 22, 2013
But you judging me is ok? I love how you think just because it's online it's ok. LOL, really, it's ok to push away from the Springer Show and stop eating for a minute. Go outside and see what the real world looks like. Oh wait, you can't get your fat ass out the front door, right?
truthfully

Leitchfield, KY

#117 Apr 22, 2013
I dont claim to be holier than thou like u do. And yes it is ok online. Ur not hurting nobody unlike flirting in person. Like i said make believe or dont u know what that is. As for me being fat and jerry springer come on now dont u think thats a little over used. For ur info i go to college, take care of my house, and clean an older family members house. I do more in one day than u do in two weeks hypocrite. Oh damn forgot im not fat either not even close. If thats the best put down u can come up with u need to keep them to urself. U are making urself look foolish and lame.
Fitting In

Frankfort, KY

#118 Apr 23, 2013
Kuntry wrote:
Well good morning to all, nice to hear from everyone this morning, some welcome, some not unfortuanately!! LOL Hey shorty what about that job??
Go to Akebono with the other trashy homewreckers on third shift. You will fit right in!!
Likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#119 Apr 23, 2013
Good Morning Dear, I see the haters have been busy this past week. Glad to see you holding your own. Hope you've had a good week, other than the obvious. Good to see truthfully still with us, Good morning to you too sweetheart, Without you girls that know its OK to flirt a little I guess us "old married guys" just would'nt have anything to look forward to each day, lol. I did notice one thing, This is a new thread that started after I left. Why is it the haters think that by starting a new thread under a new name they somehow have support from "another" hater? It's not like the world can't tell. O-well It's easy to see who has the power in all this, The haters can't stay away. There is no way they can keep from makeing the hating comments. They just can't help themself. That gives you the power of control. I can't wait to see how fast I'm proven right. Well I'm back, hope to hear from you soon.
Too funny

United States

#120 Apr 23, 2013
The power? OMG, now that gave me a laugh! Damn you people are some back wood, uneducated, classless bunch of individuals. So glad I live far awawy from all of you and my children don't have to deal with your stupid kids.
Likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#121 Apr 23, 2013
Too funny wrote:
The power? OMG, now that gave me a laugh! Damn you people are some back wood, uneducated, classless bunch of individuals. So glad I live far awawy from all of you and my children don't have to deal with your stupid kids.
HAHAHA you just could'nt help yourself could you? LOLOLOLOLO. You are Sooooooooo weak. You lose hater, now shut up and just go away.
Too funny

United States

#122 Apr 23, 2013
Playing with stupid people is fun! Ohhh, I'm so scared of you, lmao. Go eat some more junk food and get dressed. I bet you are horrible to look at, aren't you?
Likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#123 Apr 23, 2013
Too funny wrote:
When you have to resort to hateing on peoples kids you've really hit the bottom of the barrel. Or is that what you've been calling class? As for being backwoods, you have no idea who your talking to. But, if not being backwoods means being in a class with you, then let me kick off my shoes and find a banjo. So, unless someone scrapes your scum off the barrel bottom we should'nt hear from you again. But in reality I know it can't be true because you, being so weak, can't help yourself. Your already sweating wanting to start on the keyboard, go ahead, you, and I, know you can't stop yourself.
Too funny

United States

#124 Apr 23, 2013
You are so easy, cut on me all you want. Don't forget to teach your kids how to sign on so they can talk trash to the online pretend hooker too. What exactly is hateing? Is that something they do in Greenville?
Likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#125 Apr 23, 2013
Wow you lasted longer than I thought. and OMG you got me on a typo. How will I ever recover. Again you resort to involving the kids. And you call me easy???? I'v called you're next move over and again. You're the one thats SO EASY that if this is your normal way this thread should be about you're easy a$$.
Likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#126 Apr 23, 2013
And yes I know theres a typo.
Anonymous

United States

#127 Apr 23, 2013
You are getting really boring, I'm going riding, it's beautiful out.
Likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#128 Apr 23, 2013
Now that shes gone riding or being rode or whatever. Wheres Kuntry? I missed talking you this past week ???
Elizabeth

Fort Mill, SC

#129 Apr 23, 2013
winwin81 wrote:
Go ahead put the word out you f*cking wh0re, me and kuntry have never done anything together, reason why? I'm married, she is hot, we flirted, that's it, if I wasn't married I would have gave her some of me a long time ago and she would have loved every bit of it, yu getting jealous yet....yeah I know you are, just admit it, you want what you can't have an she does, friends that's all it is, now move on b1tch!
How would your sweet wife feel if she saw what you wrote here about this "girl"...She most likely would be hurt.

Romance your wife.. Not this "Kuntry girl" Who could care less about your children or your life..Cherish your wife.
likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#130 Apr 23, 2013
Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text>How would your sweet wife feel if she saw what you wrote here about this "girl"...She most likely would be hurt.
Romance your wife.. Not this "Kuntry girl" Who could care less about your children or your life..Cherish your wife.
Thank you, to disagree with someone in such a nice way is refreshing.
truthfully

Leitchfield, KY

#131 Apr 23, 2013
Good afternoon likes kuntry. Yes im still with ya laughing at the hypocrites. I havent seen kuntry around for a few days.

Too funny there u go again showing ur intelligence. Dont u think u need to watch ur typos before u correct others on theirs. Maybe u need to worry less about what U consider class and more about learning how to spell. Oh and while ur at it learn some comebacks ur getting kinda boring saying the same things and using others comebacks. Are u so lame u cant think of ur own?
Too funny

United States

#132 Apr 23, 2013
truthfully wrote:
Good afternoon likes kuntry. Yes im still with ya laughing at the hypocrites. I havent seen kuntry around for a few days.
Too funny there u go again showing ur intelligence. Dont u think u need to watch ur typos before u correct others on theirs. Maybe u need to worry less about what U consider class and more about learning how to spell. Oh and while ur at it learn some comebacks ur getting kinda boring saying the same things and using others comebacks. Are u so lame u cant think of ur own?
Try to follow along please. You are WAY behind. You really should not drink during the day.
Likes Kuntry

Lewisburg, KY

#133 Apr 23, 2013
OH NO she got you truthfully..............NOT
truthfully

Leitchfield, KY

#134 Apr 23, 2013
Too funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to follow along please. You are WAY behind. You really should not drink during the day.
Come on now dear learn to read i told u last night i do more in one day then u do in two weeks. I am a very busy person so i dont sit on here all day like u sweetheart. Which by the way u need to quit because its not helping ur mentality none. Oh wait mentality is to big of a word for so ill break it down for u. UR GETTING DUMBER BY THE MINUTE. So get off line and read a book other how to have class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New DUI law 10 years 1 hr farry199 31
A man named Supa? 3 hr know 1
Child Left On Bus 3 hr Wiggers 3
Teresa Perkins aka tee 5 hr Liar 9
Gay Hangouts (Aug '09) 5 hr Jimmy Stallins 158
uber (Dec '14) 8 hr Thecw 12
Tupac look a like 9 hr Precious 3

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance