First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Concerned citizen

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2013
She really needs to be kicked off of topix. She talks dirty to married men all day long when is supposed to be at work. So women beware if your husband gets on this or bowling green topix be careful because this woman will try and meet them and talk dirty to them and everything else. She is pure nasty. Trailer trash who*e!!!
True

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Yes, someone needs to do something. What kind of respectful woman does this? I don't know. It's nasty and sad at the same time. She must be very lonely. A total home wrecker.
kuntry

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
She really needs to be kicked off of topix. She talks dirty to married men all day long when is supposed to be at work. So women beware if your husband gets on this or bowling green topix be careful because this woman will try and meet them and talk dirty to them and everything else. She is pure nasty. Trailer trash who*e!!!
Now meagan here you go starting lies and rumors again. You are what you say you are.. honey go back to where ou came from. geesh you don't bother me in the least. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!! LOL LOL LMAO you don't realize how stupid you look trying to start stuff on people you dont' even know anything about. No wonder you have no friends!!
Concerned citizen

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2013
I am not Megan. I know a lot about you from being on here. You are gross. You are a disgrace to women. Stop talking to married men. It will come back on you like it did before... Right? Lol. You are a grade A who*e!!!!!!! You sicken me.
the man

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Sad pathetic JEALOUS!! leave people alone dont you all have a life?
too funny

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2013
No, we are women that have caught on and see her post on her and BG posing as different people. It always results in her coming back to what she is wearing, and gross descriptions about herself. Then she starts attacking women who dare tell her to tone it down and to leave the married men alone. Nope we don't look stupid trying to get you behave, you look trashy.
the dude

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Thats my mom u r talking about .luv u mom
Too funny

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Your Mom? Sorry to hear that. What makes you think that your mom is on here flirting with married men?

winwin81

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 15, 2013
You sure do talk a lot for someone that really has no clue about what is going on, whatever was said between me and her is between me and her, and no she is not trashy, is actually really hot, beleive me I know!
Too funny

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2013
Wasn't talking to you winwin. I like to talk to people that know how to spell. And why would you know that Kuntry is hot?
kuntry

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Apr 15, 2013
winwin81 wrote:
You sure do talk a lot for someone that really has no clue about what is going on, whatever was said between me and her is between me and her, and no she is not trashy, is actually really hot, beleive me I know!
LOL theres your first bite, I told you!! you stirred the ole crap pot!! LMAO i knew they would be the first to ask!! LOL
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#12 Apr 15, 2013
Too funny wrote:
Wasn't talking to you winwin. I like to talk to people that know how to spell. And why would you know that Kuntry is hot?
Can't help myself, Too Funny, I know she's hot, you on the other hand only wish you knew.

winwin81

Location hidden

#13 Apr 15, 2013
You was referring to me when you was talking about my girl so now you got me, you got a problem let's hear it [email protected], or you just trying to cover up your problems for what you believe is other peoples problems, you don't know us!
Too funny

United States

#14 Apr 15, 2013
You really like to over react. I am asking a simple question. You don't need to go all Springer. So how does he know you are hot?
kuntry

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Apr 15, 2013
Too funny wrote:
You really like to over react. I am asking a simple question. You don't need to go all Springer. So how does he know you are hot?
Ive met both of them thats how they know!! is your curiosity satisfied now?
Too funny

United States

#17 Apr 15, 2013
Well, that was easy. Winwin is married, you keep telling everyone that you are just flirting and it's harmless and now you admit that you meet these married men. Wow, you just can't keep track of your lies can you? I'm not curious, I'm grossed out. First I thought you were just an online slut. Come to find out you are a real life slut. Guess we need to get the word out that you meeting women's husbands. Very handy for court, thanks!
Not Lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Too funny wrote:
Well, that was easy. Winwin is married, you keep telling everyone that you are just flirting and it's harmless and now you admit that you meet these married men. Wow, you just can't keep track of your lies can you? I'm not curious, I'm grossed out. First I thought you were just an online slut. Come to find out you are a real life slut. Guess we need to get the word out that you meeting women's husbands. Very handy for court, thanks!
"Too funny" I however am not a married man. I believe you need to keep your unsubstantiated opinions to yourself. I really do not give 2 shiats about your thoughts or opinions. To me you sound like a woman scorned.
kuntry

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 15, 2013
Too funny wrote:
YOur so funny, anybody could tell you anything and you would beleive it!! LOL you don't know whats the truth and what we just say to mess with you. so gullable. Hilarious.
Too funny

United States

#20 Apr 15, 2013
Nope, not at all. Just happen to think women should know when trash is around them. I don't care if you don't like it, so keep your opinions to yourself.

winwin81

Location hidden

#21 Apr 15, 2013
Go ahead put the word out you f*cking wh0re, me and kuntry have never done anything together, reason why? I'm married, she is hot, we flirted, that's it, if I wasn't married I would have gave her some of me a long time ago and she would have loved every bit of it, yu getting jealous yet....yeah I know you are, just admit it, you want what you can't have an she does, friends that's all it is, now move on b1tch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bi/married men (Jul '12) 1 hr domegood 35
Good head game 9 hr Surprise 17
Pammy Lou 10 hr Horrible man 2
Kathryn Hawkins/Grant (Dec '15) 16 hr hey 9
Maurice Bennett (Nov '13) 16 hr Anotherone 12
Lincoln Trail Apartments. (Jan '11) 18 hr tdmarant 17
Katie Skaer (Mar '16) Sun JOSH WEBSTER 57

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance