Mammory tumors in dogs
Gail

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
I have a dog that has mammory tumors and the are starting to ulcerate and bleed. She's way too old to have surgery and the only option the vet has given me is to put her down does anyone have any advice on what I can so for her to make her more comfortable or to stop the bleeding from her tumor?
garnet

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2013
If it was my dog I'd go ahead and do the surgery and give her the best care you can and see what happens.

Since: May 11

Latonia, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2013
We had a dog with that problem. My parents didn't want to have her put to sleep, and decided to wait as long as possible, until her pain kept her from any happiness.

But, before that she had some kind of stroke. It was a very ugly death. I really have to recommend that you have some kind of fun day set aside for her (if your dog likes certain games you can play them for a while if she is able). Maybe treating her to better food. But, I can't recommend waiting too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon GO 7 min Puse panties 16
Who is doing who at Metalsa ?? 52 min Coworke8 9
KAPS in Elizabethtown, KY (Mar '12) 1 hr Question 35
Destinie jupin is a nice girl (Sep '15) 2 hr Dess 44
Pokemon Go 2 hr Dess 33
What Will Little Jimmy Stallins Do Now? 5 hr Brandon 10
Amber Childers 5 hr Joe 19

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance