Pole Dancing Classes
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
needtofindone

United States

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Does anyone know anywhere near etown that does any classes like these? I just htink it'd be a fun way to get some exercise and meet some new friends to talk to. Not looking to be a stripper haha just seems like it'd be fun and I hear it's and outstanding workout!
Hahaha

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 17, 2011
only place I kno of is in Newport Ky called PoleKittens. Amazing fitness routine for optimum physical health, tone body, and remember: the prettiest girls are happy girls :)
smiley

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2012
I want to join one also!!! That sounds like sooo much fun!I been on Google searching for one but I haven't had any luck finding one!
Just a Thought

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jan 6, 2012
I bet you can find someone interested in opening one in E'town. Now that the word is out, it will become the new fitness center here. It would probably do well here, if people keep a clean mind about it.
now

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Just a Thought wrote:
I bet you can find someone interested in opening one in E'town. Now that the word is out, it will become the new fitness center here. It would probably do well here, if people keep a clean mind about it.
how about rehearsal in my den i have a stripper pole for my parties?
sooo

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 6, 2012
so besides the one creep i think this was a successful post lol i would love to go maybe a few of us girls that are interested could get together and find someone interested in opening one or we could carpool to newport :)
derp

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2012
You can dance on the pole in my pants.
mystery

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2012
two creeps.
well

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jan 6, 2012
That would be a good idea. I would so do it.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 8, 2012
My sister and I have been lookin for a class like that too. it's one of the best excersices out there. let me know if you guys find out anything!
Interested

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2012
Ladies there is a new class opening in Louisville. If you google pole dancing classes Louisville ky you will find it. I know it still isn't etown but it is closer than newport
link

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2012
DANCINGFITNESS

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 3, 2012
hey guys.... I am looking to start a weekly fitness pole class at pritchard center. If interested please let me know and I will gladly put together a meeting to discuss details and organize a routine class. I've looked into booking a room at prutchard weekly And you can purchase a portable fitness pole or borrow a class pole.$10 a week for class Includes one hour of high energy dancing and workout. If interested please respond to me and I will set up a meeting. I need at least 10 interests to Consider it due to costs and booking. Also hopibg to have enough interest that we can havefree child care during class. Thanks!!!
Lville

Washington, DC

#14 Mar 4, 2012
Go to modern day fitness in louisville. Cheap rates and the lady who owns it is very knowledgeable.
uncle cracker

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 5, 2012
Mmmm pole dancers.. I know: 3 creeps!
yesss

Nashville, TN

#16 Mar 6, 2012
DANCINGFITNESS wrote:
hey guys.... I am looking to start a weekly fitness pole class at pritchard center. If interested please let me know and I will gladly put together a meeting to discuss details and organize a routine class. I've looked into booking a room at prutchard weekly And you can purchase a portable fitness pole or borrow a class pole.$10 a week for class Includes one hour of high energy dancing and workout. If interested please respond to me and I will set up a meeting. I need at least 10 interests to Consider it due to costs and booking. Also hopibg to have enough interest that we can havefree child care during class. Thanks!!!
interested! do you have an email?
Carol

Tracy, CA

#18 Sep 23, 2012
DANCINGFITNESS wrote:
I am so interested. Did anything come out of this inquiry? I'll be moving to Etown in November 2012
Carol

Tracy, CA

#19 Sep 23, 2012
I am seriously interested. Did anything come out of this inquiry? I'll be moving to Etown in November 2012
thats cool

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2012
good to see women with open minds from etown... ya'll need to quit hiding. all i can ever come across are sluts married to army guys. hope ya'll get your pole dancing class soon haha
interested

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Nov 29, 2012
DANCINGFITNESS wrote:
are you still considering doing this? because i know atleast 4 girls including my self that would be very interested in doing this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fireworks 1 hr me 1
Hardin EMS Theft - Ira Dyer & sidekick Jaimie M... 2 hr Pumpkin 2
Seems no decent women left in elizabethtown 4 hr Realtreebarbi 17
Amanda Embry 6 hr Happy for you 18
Rebel flag truck 10 hr Southern Patriot 18
women today 11 hr trey 3
Drugs??????? 11 hr Tanya 23
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE