Tatu in Towne Mall..
Wondering

Doniphan, MO

#1 Mar 3, 2013
What are their prices on piercings and what type of piercings do they do? I'm looking to get my industrial done, and would like to know If they do it.
abc123

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I think everything is $30 solid there.
whyy

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Would you want to go to that Pos.
Wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Mar 3, 2013
abc123 wrote:
I think everything is $30 solid there.
Thank you
Wondering

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Mar 3, 2013
whyy wrote:
Would you want to go to that Pos.
I've never been in there, and everyone I know who has gotten piercings has never had any problems. No infections and it was all done right and sanitized.
abc123

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2013
^ The quality of piercing is questionable. But they are the cheapest around here. The only piercing I got done there was done crooked. But now I have a hole in my tongue which is what I wanted lol. If you have an extra five bucks and gas money I recommend Darlene at Tattoo Charlies on Preston Highway in Louisville.
sara

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2013
I have had all my piercings there. No, not 30 solid. My industrial was 50, septum 40, all other ear piercings 30 a piece besides 40 dollars for a snug, lip, eyebrow, and nose all thirty, and tongue 40. Gauges were 30 with five dollar size ups, and my sleeves were 230. Dermals were 60 a piece
Dustin Bury

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 May 18, 2016
sara wrote:
I have had all my piercings there. No, not 30 solid. My industrial was 50, septum 40, all other ear piercings 30 a piece besides 40 dollars for a snug, lip, eyebrow, and nose all thirty, and tongue 40. Gauges were 30 with five dollar size ups, and my sleeves were 230. Dermals were 60 a piece
thank you for your post im going there after school to get my tongue done
tatu

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 May 19, 2016
got my nose done there and it healed up great. dont go to ia studios... they a rip off and will try to sleep with u!!!!!
RedDot

Mount Washington, KY

#10 May 20, 2016
Big daddy's!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Job 1 hr bigocock 2
David at Metalsa 3rd shift 2 hr blown go 8
Etown easiest lady's 2 hr Obvious 12
Need to borrow money - emergency 3 hr Bless your heart 25
Adam martinez 4 hr Growup2016 26
stephanie tonn (May '15) 8 hr Country boy 3
ice cream next to Tractor Supply 11 hr Mr miller 30

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance