Mom of two

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
I am a stay at home mom of two children ages 6 years and 9 months old. I am wanting to get a child or two to take care of in my home to make some extra money. My husband works during the day so I would prefer day time but would consider any shift that you need. I provide nutritional meals and lots of tlc. I have references and past experience of caring for children in my home. If you are in need of someone who can provide responsible care for your child and are interested please feel free to leave me a message on here and I will post an email address for contact. Serious inquiries only please.
Mom of two

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Not sure why it says I am in TN, I am right here in Etown!
Stranger

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2013
I wouldn't trust my children to a stranger unless they are checkout througohly. Remember the lady in louisville that took care of kids in her home. She beat that one little girl real bad just for crying. Kids are going to cry. Just be careful and check this person out>
Mom of two

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Stranger wrote:
I wouldn't trust my children to a stranger unless they are checkout througohly. Remember the lady in louisville that took care of kids in her home. She beat that one little girl real bad just for crying. Kids are going to cry. Just be careful and check this person out>
Thank you for your input but I would encourage anyone that would contact me to inquire about child care to fully check me out. Why do you think that I would want to take care of other people's children in my own home? I have had bad experiences myself with people taking care of my mine, therefore I do not trust anyone to take care of mine. I have taken care of children in my home before so I have excellent references. I took care of children from two different families for over two years. I only stopped because I went to work myself.
Little Dickens

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2013
I have a little one that needs to be watched a couple of days a week.
Mom of two

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Little Dickens wrote:
I have a little one that needs to be watched a couple of days a week.
How old is your child and what times do you need care?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your disease infested infant 28 min Lollzz 5
Election Who do you support for County Judge / Executive... (Oct '10) 3 hr Headsup 178
Tim hinson 4 hr Headsup 1
Etown has changed soooo much 5 hr nostalgiakilledme 1
Milk man Fri Lover boy 1
Destinie jupin is a nice girl (Sep '15) Feb 13 Keon 72
Looking for Christian Shea / Jethro Baskette (Jan '14) Feb 12 Tasha 2

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages