Vine Grove, KY

#22 Feb 8, 2012
Is this the girl that dated a guy named Justin Knight? if so she a nasty bitch
sarah

United States

#23 Feb 11, 2012
Candysuxx wrote:
Is this the girl that dated a guy named Justin Knight? if so she a nasty bitch
How about you use your real name if you wanna run your mouth?
TWO ct SEVEN

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Feb 12, 2012
She is just another fat ugly bitch.
amen_yall

Leitchfield, KY

#25 Jan 12, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahaha did I read correctly??!! "pretty hot for a big girl" hahahahahahaha. and the dude that said "i'd hit it and quit it" hahaha obviously you guys don't have any freaking standards what-so-ever!!! she's one lopsided, snaggle toothed heifer. yuck you all! plus the only club i know her goin to is Connections (a gay and lesbian place I do believe) I sure know you wouldnt ever catch me in there. They probably went cause her dude is gay...this guy...i think his name is will...told my girlfriend that him and sarah sucked her bf's (daniel i think) dick, and he liked him doin it better than when she did it...yuck!!! There are some sick ass dudes out there...and some ugly b*tches. me, as a dude, would NEVER even look twice at that girl...definitely not even hit it and quit it...not worth it lol
sarah

United States

#26 Jan 21, 2013
Do you all really have nothing better to do with your time? Are you really so gullible and ignorant to believe everything you hear. We lived with a bunch of lowlife and gay people for month or so because it was our only choice when we fell on hard times,then we left and they were pissed saying we owed themmoney when we didn't started going around making rumors. If your stupid enough to believe it then Ifeel sorry for you. As far as my weight and your not wantingto hit it and quit I'mperfectly fine with that lol .maybe It's time to grow up hun and quit running your mouth about people you know nothing about. If you have anything further to say be a man and say it my face not hide behind a computer and a fake screen name..
amen_yall

Elizabethtown, KY

#27 Jan 24, 2013
I'm just telling you what my girlfriend said, and she has some pretty reliable sources. just sayin. I've fell on hard times before, but I just went back home to my rich ass parents...yeah, nothing against you, i just dont like big girls :) and I am a man, but you wouldn't even know me IF I told you my name!
sarah

United States

#28 Jan 25, 2013
I think its funny you've nothing better to do then go on Topix and spread fake rumors and pretend to be a guy. You must be obsessed with me and our fallout huh? Jessica. Get a life. Quit being bitter.
amen_yall

Cecilia, KY

#29 Jan 25, 2013
What makes you think my name is Jessica?? My name is aaron...duh
Teddy Toregas

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Jan 27, 2013
Bitter doesn't mean you're any better. I'm sure your rich ass parents don't mind wasting their money while their spoiled little brat of a douchebag son whittles his life away on Topix. I'm sure White Castle in hiring in case you need money, which obviously you do. Sarah's got her life together, let her be
amen_yall

Cecilia, KY

#31 Jan 27, 2013
She has her life together? Ok, that's why neither her nor her dumbass boyfriend can keep a job right? My girlfriend and her got in fight, and now they dont talk. all she can say is that my gf got our daughter taken away. and she is so jealous. she thinks every girl is out to get her man, she tried to accuse my gf of wanting her bf. ha, she may not be the best mom but she definitely has better taste. my gf said that this sarah slept with her now bf, while he was married, and his wife was in da hospital wit there new born. sounds like a real classy girl that has her whole life together lol not. and my rich ass parents love me. unlike hers and yours. and you wanna talk about me on topix? you do realize that there are several posts on here that sarah is running her nasty mouth on right?
Mandy

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Jan 28, 2013
Lol. Ya'll are silly. Anyone with a "girlfriend" or a "life" wouldn't be sitting here on topix just talking shit.
sarah

United States

#33 Jan 28, 2013
Aaron and I are friends, jess grow up. You are pathetic. Thankyou teddy and Mandy but she's really not worse your efforts if people believe the shit she's saying then they are just as ignorant as her and not worth it. I have nothing to defend. I'm happy and that pissed miserable people off.
sarah

United States

#34 Jan 28, 2013
I came on here when someone told me they saw my name on campbellsville Topix and surprise surprise it was you. You are stupid and trash get a life and stay out of mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kane kerfoot 33 min wondering 3
Hardin County CPS (Aug '12) 37 min me too 44
What bout Jennifer bowman ? 40 min hhhjj 1
traivs ... 1 hr Etown 2
Bed Bugs at HRC 2 hr Nate 3
HOOTERS the REAL Story!!! 4 hr Make An Appointme... 2
owner of parkside manor mobile home park (May '11) 6 hr Susie Homemaker 23

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance