damn shame

United States

#116 Jan 24, 2013
That's a damn good thing. Hope he is found GUILTY. He doesn't deserve to walk the streets if he managed to beat you so bad you wound up with that medical bills.

Since: Jan 11

Demotte, IN

#117 Jan 24, 2013
damn shame wrote:
That's a damn good thing. Hope he is found GUILTY. He doesn't deserve to walk the streets if he managed to beat you so bad you wound up with that medical bills.
Umm yeah. My nose is broken. 17 fractures in my cheek. Cracked the "floor" beneath my left eyeball. Collapsed sinus cavity. Chipped teeth. 5 stitches. So, I'd say he definitely needs to suffer the consequences to the fullest.

On a side note, I see that Shelby has been here on topix talking madd sh*t about other females. Tryna be a tough lil gangster, yet she doesn't have the balls to face this situation & obviously can't pull her face out of the mirror to give a sh*t about what she has done to our family. I am so ashamed of her. Smh.
damn shame

United States

#118 Jan 24, 2013
Id be ashamed if I was her lol. That little girl has gotten some growing up to do, but I guess she doesn't have the balls to stand up to him. Sounds like to me he fuked you up, not to be rude, but that's damn near facial reconstruction. Sounds painful, but may be hard to press charges, simply Cause it's his word against yours. But I sure hope it does turn out in your favor
DamnLie

Radcliff, KY

#119 Jan 25, 2013
haha wrote:
haha ur baby daddy married someone else...thats funny i guess it shows u were just pu**y like everyone said he never cared about u adn u so hard right that is why kp smashed u when u fought lol i was there dont make me post the whole video instead of the 20 seconds where u got a punch or two in skank
And who are you since you we're there because I have a video also
haha

United States

#120 Jan 25, 2013
Oh trust me I was there I lived next door n Shelby got drugged
haha

United States

#121 Mar 6, 2013
She's a fake, dirty slut who still keeps getting locked up. Close your legs and take care of your kids skank
Ugh

United States

#122 Mar 7, 2013
She really needs to quit havin babies. Who gives birth to a kid. Talks shit about his father on fb, then gets pregnant again by him a month later. Dumbass if he was locked up for that long and cheating on u while u support him y the hell would u grt pregnant again and walk around like some guy would actually want u after fucking his nasty lookin ass loland to top it all off he left u for a classier female and u tried to break up their wedding so u could get him back after talking shit and he wants nothing to do with u! So now u have guys in and out your house with your two innocent kids there and talk shit about leah and jon just cuz u cant have him. Grow the fuck up shelby and stop bein a hoe. Guys do not chill at your house cuz they r your friend it is because you r dumb and a hoe and think u look hard for it. Pathetic. She'll have about ten kids she is already on baby two by a loser at the age of 20 and her kids r only a yr apart
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#125 Mar 11, 2013
She a ho fasho
shes a ho

Chicago, IL

#126 Mar 12, 2013
Definetly a hoeee!!! Now look , she dating a girl. Bahaha that bitchhh is so nasty.. she should become a river rat!!! Nasty assss hoeee don't deserve her kids
dummy

United States

#127 Mar 12, 2013
She won't have them long. She just got locked up again for a dui with a suspended license. She's dumb
Ugh

La Vergne, TN

#128 Mar 13, 2013
Wow dating a girl? And locked up again? All she do is party and claim she a great mom. How when u always got get togethers at your house or at the club at least once a week. She don't care about noone but herself. U wanna talk about jon bein a horrible dad 24/7 but u obviously aint to great a mom. Idk how these young girls pop out babies and b so worried about the damn club.
smh

United States

#129 Mar 13, 2013
Ugh wrote:
Wow dating a girl? And locked up again? All she do is party and claim she a great mom. How when u always got get togethers at your house or at the club at least once a week. She don't care about noone but herself. U wanna talk about jon bein a horrible dad 24/7 but u obviously aint to great a mom. Idk how these young girls pop out babies and b so worried about the damn club.
You are exactly right. They need to be forced to use birth control. That girl will be pregnant again soon and that baby will be just as neglected as the two she has now
fake

United States

#130 Mar 13, 2013
shes a ho wrote:
Definetly a hoeee!!! Now look , she dating a girl. Bahaha that bitchhh is so nasty.. she should become a river rat!!! Nasty assss hoeee don't deserve her kids
You are obviously friends with her on Facebook to say that so you are FAKE!!!!!
curious

United States

#131 Mar 13, 2013
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. They need to be forced to use birth control. That girl will be pregnant again soon and that baby will be just as neglected as the two she has now
tht girl is fine as hell. Would love to get some too.
fake

United States

#132 Mar 13, 2013
She is beautiful physically but her ghetto attitude and the stupid crap she does kills all that. But good luck. Talk to her, I'm sure she'll give you some and your homies
smfh

United States

#133 Mar 16, 2013
That skank has 2 very young babies and all she posts on Facebook is about her going out and partying ALL THE time. She is garbage
Kristy mf Pool

United States

#134 Mar 17, 2013
Smh why ppl gotta hide behind screens.. It's like protective custody..
ummm

La Vergne, TN

#135 Mar 18, 2013
alicia29f wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm yeah. My nose is broken. 17 fractures in my cheek. Cracked the "floor" beneath my left eyeball. Collapsed sinus cavity. Chipped teeth. 5 stitches. So, I'd say he definitely needs to suffer the consequences to the fullest.
On a side note, I see that Shelby has been here on topix talking madd sh*t about other females. Tryna be a tough lil gangster, yet she doesn't have the balls to face this situation & obviously can't pull her face out of the mirror to give a sh*t about what she has done to our family. I am so ashamed of her. Smh.
Girl why isn't this "Gary wild Wayne" in jail???// let girls know about this mfa!!
meghan

La Vergne, TN

#136 Mar 18, 2013
Kristy mf Pool wrote:
Smh why ppl gotta hide behind screens.. It's like protective custody..
Please you shouldn't have posted your name 'kristy (I guess the mf is for motherfuckn because your SO cool) pool'. Don't let me get started on you, you have to be the nastiest trick out there with 578649 kids & bitch your ALWAYS drunk or pilled out, someone or cps needs to come take your kids & check your ass out!! Plus your boy be blowing up my phone since u can't satisfy him your one crazy as hell nasty trick!!
serious tho

United States

#137 Mar 20, 2013
Lol all these Girls on here talking is some hos!! Kristy u r soooo ugly why ur mouth look like that...like u one cromozone away from down syndrome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful girl at BP 2 min Want to know 63
Destinie N Jupin 5 min Lorna 4
Looking for big black magic 7 min Lorna 2
Trump will Rid this Country of Thug Behaviour!!... 1 hr scienceguy18b 10
It's been four and half months now (Oct '15) 10 hr Mrp1214 20
Destinie jupin is a nice girl (Sep '15) 12 hr Lol 82
Destinie Jupin you are the best i ever had.. Mon Travor 22

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance