Next Last
megamookster

United States

#1 Aug 20, 2012
babys havein babys smmfh!!!!!!!!
lololol

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
She's gotta be the worst mom I know! Always tryna fight while pregnant... still going out while pregnant.. she thinks she's black bahahahahaha... thinks she can whoop everybody.!
Whatever

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Wow! Say that to her face. I'm sure she would beat your ass. She may be young but she is NOT a bad mom.
mnnn

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Is she pregnant again? Dont she already have a couple kids? Unless I have her confused with some of the other young white girls around here who think they are black with a bunch of kids from dead beats while the rich parents take care of them.
megamookster

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
I don't think she's a bad mom beecaus there is woarse around here she is just young and stupid and always complaining about her bd but she iz the one that pickedd him
REAL SHELBY STALLINS

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Aug 20, 2012
FOR YOU DUMB BITCHES WHO HAVE NO LIFE TALKIN SHIT FIRST I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOOK FORWARD TO THESE TOPIX POST WHERE YOU GUYS TALK LIKE YALL KNOW ME.! IM NOT A BABY HAVIN A BABY IM 20 YEARS OLD IM LEGAL AGE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. THE GOVERNMENT CONSIDERS ME AN ADULT. IF I COMMITTED A CRIME RIGHT NOW ID BE TRIED AS AN ADULT RIGHT? LOL I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WENT OUT PREGNANT OR NOT BUT IT WAS PROBABLY SOMETIME IN 2010 BECAUSE I CONSIDER A NIGHT OF FUN IN THE HOUSE WITH MY DAUGHTER. HOUSE- AS IN THE APARTMENT IN WHICH I LIVE IN BY MYSELF THAT IS NOT LOW INCOME OR GOVERNMENT HOUSEING AND PAY BILLS BY MYSELF. I GET NO CHILD SUPPORT NOTHING. MY PARENTS ARE FARRRR FROM RICH AND HAVENT EVEN BOUGHT A SINGLE PACK OF DIAPERS . YANO WHY.. BECAUSE IVE NEVER HAD TO ASK BITCHES. I TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER ALONE. DAUGHTER -SINGULAR.. NOT PLURAL I HAVE ONE BABY AND ONE ON THE WAY YALL DUMBASS PEOPLE NEED TO FIND A JOB OR HOBBY OR TAKE CARE OF YALLS KIDS HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP HATIN .. JEALOUSY IS A UGLY WEAK EMOTION OF A BITCH. AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CALL YOU BITCH. IM NOT THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD NOBODY IS BUT I MUST SAY IM NOT FAR FROM IT. LOOK AT MY FACEBOOK DUMB ASS MFAS TELL ME WHERE MY DAUGHTER LOOKS NEGLECTED OR MISTREATED.? DAUGHTER GOT MORE THAN ANY KID COULD ASK FOR . THE ONLY THING MISSIN IN HER LIFE IS HER FATHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO BE ABSENT. & I DONT THINK IM BLACK OR THAT I CAN WHOOP EVERYBODY BUT IM NOT SCARED TO TRY SO TRY IT OUT YOU FAKE ANONYMOUS BITCHES COME AT ME OFF THIS ANONYMOUS TIP SHOW A FACE & NAME BORED ASS TRICKS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Ugly W hore

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Aug 20, 2012
REAL SHELBY STALLINS wrote:
FOR YOU DUMB BITCHES WHO HAVE NO LIFE TALKIN SHIT FIRST I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I LOOK FORWARD TO THESE TOPIX POST WHERE YOU GUYS TALK LIKE YALL KNOW ME.! IM NOT A BABY HAVIN A BABY IM 20 YEARS OLD IM LEGAL AGE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT. THE GOVERNMENT CONSIDERS ME AN ADULT. IF I COMMITTED A CRIME RIGHT NOW ID BE TRIED AS AN ADULT RIGHT? LOL I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WENT OUT PREGNANT OR NOT BUT IT WAS PROBABLY SOMETIME IN 2010 BECAUSE I CONSIDER A NIGHT OF FUN IN THE HOUSE WITH MY DAUGHTER. HOUSE- AS IN THE APARTMENT IN WHICH I LIVE IN BY MYSELF THAT IS NOT LOW INCOME OR GOVERNMENT HOUSEING AND PAY BILLS BY MYSELF. I GET NO CHILD SUPPORT NOTHING. MY PARENTS ARE FARRRR FROM RICH AND HAVENT EVEN BOUGHT A SINGLE PACK OF DIAPERS . YANO WHY.. BECAUSE IVE NEVER HAD TO ASK BITCHES. I TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER ALONE. DAUGHTER -SINGULAR.. NOT PLURAL I HAVE ONE BABY AND ONE ON THE WAY YALL DUMBASS PEOPLE NEED TO FIND A JOB OR HOBBY OR TAKE CARE OF YALLS KIDS HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND STOP HATIN .. JEALOUSY IS A UGLY WEAK EMOTION OF A BITCH. AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CALL YOU BITCH. IM NOT THE BEST MOM IN THE WORLD NOBODY IS BUT I MUST SAY IM NOT FAR FROM IT. LOOK AT MY FACEBOOK DUMB ASS MFAS TELL ME WHERE MY DAUGHTER LOOKS NEGLECTED OR MISTREATED.? DAUGHTER GOT MORE THAN ANY KID COULD ASK FOR . THE ONLY THING MISSIN IN HER LIFE IS HER FATHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO BE ABSENT. & I DONT THINK IM BLACK OR THAT I CAN WHOOP EVERYBODY BUT IM NOT SCARED TO TRY SO TRY IT OUT YOU FAKE ANONYMOUS BITCHES COME AT ME OFF THIS ANONYMOUS TIP SHOW A FACE & NAME BORED ASS TRICKS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
So how much of our tax money is going towards feeding/housing you and your bastard child?
Really

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Ugly W hore wrote:
<quoted text>
So how much of our tax money is going towards feeding/housing you and your bastard child?
None of our tax dollars go to her. She is a working single mom who pays her OWN rent and her OWN food. And please don't refer to her beautiful baby girl as a bastard. Thanks
REAL SHELBY STALLINS

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Aug 20, 2012
lol my bastard child . lol right. that made me smile honestly you have no worth as a human. my daughters 7months old idiot. like i just stated above. I dont live in government housing i work and pay rent oh yeah i work that means I PAY TAXES DUMB ASS lol i swear i love you haters.. because i be damned if it isnt my day off and my daughters takin a nap and i was bored. this is entertaining and flattering to see how much you guys love me . yall go out of your way to devote a whole page about me. please continue to make up shit i love to read it
REAL SHELBY STALLINS

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
None of our tax dollars go to her. She is a working single mom who pays her OWN rent and her OWN food. And please don't refer to her beautiful baby girl as a bastard. Thanks
thank you . what you said .
megamookster

United States

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Guess she told y'alls still young and stupid and I'm not hinding my name is on me thang Mook!!! U just make some dumb choices and ten complain abut em wtf and youre so grown but like te persob abuve sayd you fight and your preganant tat shows how much you love ya child but like I sayd there is woarse moms out hear then u
ok

Greensburg, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2012
You all are bashing a 20 year old mom when you probably know someone younger like 15
megamookster

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2012
ok wrote:
You all are bashing a 20 year old mom when you probably know someone younger like 15
I'm not beashig I'm stating facts and the females I know are around her age that have kids and dont act like ghetto messes I just hope this girl learn to do better and set a ghood examplle for her kidz
ok

Greensburg, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2012
megamookster wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not beashig I'm stating facts and the females I know are around her age that have kids and dont act like ghetto messes I just hope this girl learn to do better and set a ghood examplle for her kidz
eee talking shit and can't even spell
realll shelby stallins

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2012
bitch I didnt fight pregnant get your facts straight I had my cuzzo whoop the bitch for,me and you must be someone off,my facebook a bored bitch who needs to get off,the computer & clean something probably. lol and rly what type of name is,mook?? lol you topix postin mfas kill me get a hobby. im not a ghetto mess either farrr from a mess got,my shit ALLLL THE WAY TOGETHER OVR HER E!! find a friend lame bitch get a job something to do in your spare timr so you not sittin around makin shit up about ppl you dont even know further then facebook. plus,why you so worried about me ?? and my choices and blah blah blah bitch you are nothing to me my life doesnt concern u. my kid taken well care of and is smart crawls pulls, herself up and says dada 7 months old. go on somewhere dumbasss
megamookster

United States

#18 Aug 22, 2012
realll shelby stallins wrote:
bitch I didnt fight pregnant get your facts straight I had my cuzzo whoop the bitch for,me and you must be someone off,my facebook a bored bitch who needs to get off,the computer & clean something probably. lol and rly what type of name is,mook?? lol you topix postin mfas kill me get a hobby. im not a ghetto mess either farrr from a mess got,my shit ALLLL THE WAY TOGETHER OVR HER E!! find a friend lame bitch get a job something to do in your spare timr so you not sittin around makin shit up about ppl you dont even know further then facebook. plus,why you so worried about me ?? and my choices and blah blah blah bitch you are nothing to me my life doesnt concern u. my kid taken well care of and is smart crawls pulls, herself up and says dada 7 months old. go on somewhere dumbasss
Show how dilisional u ar we ar not friend on fb I don't evin hav a fb and evereybody knos me by MOOK ask abut me beecuz unlek tese othur mafas i put me nam here and litle girl noebody iz scured of u form what peopels iz sayen u ar a ghetto mess an one mor thang I nvere evin new u b fighten pregenante I reed et abuve stoopid go finis hs an quit getten knoked up
Ghetto Trash B itch

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Aug 22, 2012
realll shelby stallins wrote:
You will never get anywhere in life if you talk anything like you sound when posting. Have fun breaking your back for the rest of your life then retiring with nothing.
ruinedurlife

Rineyville, KY

#20 Aug 22, 2012
I saw your pic. on fb an you are a very pretty girl. Why would a beautiful girl want to mess with an ugly black guy?? You could have the world. Your little girl is beautiful too and yes she looks well taken care of. Are you still going to school at trendsetters? You sure don't need another baby to take care of because it is very hard. I was married when I had my children and with two working it was hard sometimes and I didn't get help from the state, I know you do but at least you are working. When a person is trying I know sometimes they need a little help with food stamps etc. You need to use birth control after the next one because you sure don't need another one. Love your children and take good care of them because there are so many young mothers out there that don't. I guess you will come back with a negative attitude but I am not trying to be mean I am just a mother that knows. By the way you need to take that pic. off of you flipping someone off because as a mother of a little girl that just looks terrible.
DLN

Gravel Switch, KY

#21 Aug 22, 2012
I saw her pic too, she is gorgeous. But to the person above...why be racist and say ugly black guy??? Knowin you're probably white trash in a trailer park with 10 kids, hacked into your neighbors wifi just to get on here and run your mouth. Why make everything about color???? People like you don't even deserve to be on Earth anymore. For real.. stfu and go somewhere you worthless f*ck.

Anyways though, my best friend had a little girl at 15, and she got Mirena, where u can't get pregnant for 5 years.

Keep doing you Shelby, & f*ck everybody else.
DLN

Gravel Switch, KY

#22 Aug 22, 2012
And "Mook", you are SO ILLITERATE!!! I have to read your posts 10 times just to TRY to figure out what u said. Go on somewhere...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abusive men in hardin co (Jul '10) 29 min jackass 96
Lesbians of Hardin County 2 hr Martin 19
Happy ending spa (Feb '14) 3 hr Jim 30
Alex lee Garland age 26 4 hr Upset 1
jennifer carman (Jun '13) 4 hr friend of a friend 2
Biker clubs 4 hr Wondering 3
Denver's property??? 6 hr Wondering 9
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove People Search