Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,830)

Showing posts 76,581 - 76,600 of81,217
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm still up and about, reading all your posts. I just blew my diet. I got an attack of the 'hungries' and ate two bowls of cereal....that is not what I need. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Hubby has gone camping with the little guy, so I have to stay on the farm to keep the homefires burning and take care of the critters. It's just too quiet here with both of them gone, but I am catching up on chores I don't have time for when they are underfoot. Hope everyone has had a good day. I keep you all in my prayers. Lala
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

THINKING COOL:

Ice on the roads
Icecycles hanging off my gutters
chicken water frozen
Need gloves and ear muffs
Snow drifts
Long Underwear
leave water dripping to keep pipes from freezing

It ain't helping, still hot LOL

Good Morning

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

It's going to start raining AGAIN this morning. Be careful if you have to go out, ya'll!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
It's going to start raining AGAIN this morning. Be careful if you have to go out, ya'll!
It did here last night just before dark.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

It rained here during the night and again for about 5 minutes a little bit ago. The grass is literally growing by leaps and bounds! Last year at this time there were large brown patches of crunchy grass all over the yard. I watered and watered, reseeded and fertilized to no avail. Guess it saved all that seed and fertilize for this summer and REAL rain water!
Star chaser

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Rain
Imposter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

It has just started sprinkling a little here, that's OK though my gazebo is finished. Well except the paint. Close enough for now. Lord willing I'm going to put in a rock patio close beside it sometime this summer and then a brick barbecue grill on that.
At least I hope to do that.
You know how it goes.... the best laid plans of mice and men...That's why I always say LORD willing LOL.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

You either love bacon, or you're wrong...
the big dude

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

bacon sucks,.....
it will kill you ,...
just say no
the big dude

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

piggish
piggies go to trays and eat
eat
eat
and EAT some MORE ,.....

THEY FILL UP & STUFF THEM SELFS -
and then complain about the place,....

trays is loosing money on YOU big eaters ,....
HEY
-if you dont like it,....
go eat some dip pouch laden crapola pizza from pizza hut ,..
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

With the weather being so hot and humid, the bears have decided to submerge themselves. Lol. So cute...
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/slideshow/ph...
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

It has been raining really big here all day and my creek is rolling, but at least it is not so hot.
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I agree. We had a shower earlier. Looks like more rain on the way. It seems to have cooled down as well;) I know, the kitchen has been sweltering lately between the heat from the stove and temps. I noticed that the mercury/ fluorecent bulbs seem to put off a lot of heat as well. I've been sitting and relaxing in dark most nights.
Good evening to All. Am going to watch some Breaking Bad episodes and listen to some Boz Skaggs.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

A beautiful day!
Big Tuna

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

My brother cooked a brisket this Sunday. Spent about 24 hours on it. It was awesome. Even better warmed up. I'm not sure if its good for you. Probably not. Took my son fishing, and he caught about 13 bluegills. All of them were keepers, but I just don't want to keep them.
Have a great night!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
A beautiful day!
Rained here. But the garden liked it. Had a fried bologna sandwich and thought about UNA
Keshe

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Free energy technology is here!
Look up Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, the man behind the technology, probably the most important man of the century next to Nikola Tesla.
Timber wolf

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Well today has started out great ;) I went down to the tool shed and found my big crack pipe I had back when I was a youngster and I loaded it up and took me about 7-8 really good hits off of it now I'll be able to haul all those loads of wood I have to haul today by myself because uncle John who usually helps is still laid up in bed with his 20 year old step daughter who lately he has become very fond of .
She's a really good woman though and she doesn't mind getting those hands dirty one bit . Very hard worker which is hard to find in a woman now days .
Every so often when the wife is out of town and John and I have the cabin all to ourselves John invites Sadie the step daughter over to spend the evening with us we all three join together for a fun filled night when the sun goes down . With not having electric to the cabin yet it gets kind of lonely sitting here smoking on the pipe all alone and Sadie seems to enjoy herself a lot after only two or three hits off of the old faithful pipe she'll let us do whatever it is we want to do with her which makes a fun evening by candle light .
She usually likes to get on top of me and ride my dick in that position for a long period of time until she finds herself Trembling and shaking . Not really for sure if the woman is getting off or having some sort of reaction from the pipe , but that doesn't stop ol John from putting his dick inside her mouth while she's on top of me .
Usually towards the end of the evening she likes it when John and I is filling up both holes , her ass and her pussy but we ol farm boys always like to keep the woman of the house happy so we let her do as she pleases . Everyone have a great day like mine has started out .
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Over the next forty weeks your birds will be even more important to you than usual. You even have experiences that remind you about some of your bird feeders in life, especially if you've had to neglect them recently. These will encompass everything from what you spend your money on to your beliefs and the code by which you live your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,581 - 76,600 of81,217
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vine Grove Discussions

Search the Vine Grove Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Commietator 138,790
Justin Staples 56 min hornygurl457 1
tina banks 5 hr lilg 20
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr Yep 16,031
Lauren Goodman 6 hr Sam 7
Diane and Roxanne at Hmh 7 hr Sentry 1
chris stillwell.. 7 hr muke 2
•••
•••
•••
Vine Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters