Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
72,841 - 72,860 of 81,601 Comments Last updated Yesterday
BlackHand

Lexington, KY

#86485 Feb 25, 2013
The skinwalker is only ONE spirit you released, the rest are much older, ancient souls. You cannot pray, you cannot live, NOTHING, can help you now. Even a Shaman cannot help you. ONLY a practitioner can stop this, and I, am not inclined. They seek all that was done to a KEEPER WHO FED THEM. You have awakened an evil as old as time itself. When the spring rains and storms come, the wind, will carry them, I see your storys, and tales, and you dont understand, Bath County executives.....THERE ARE MUCH WORSE THINGS THAN DEATH. But this, you will learn soon enough. YOU, are just DINNER. Even the birds are not safe. But YOU did this, welcome to the Spirit World
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86490 Feb 25, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, everyone is allowed to speak, and you do not need to be a "member of the club" in order to do so. Some of us have been on this thread since it began, but all are welcome to speak or to initiate new topics. The only requisite is respect for others' opinions. Speaking for myself, I usually sign on with "good morning, everyone. Newcomers are always welcome, in order to make this a dynamic thread. If only a few posted, this thread would shrivel and die on the vine. Respectfully submitted, Lala.
just thought i'd take a second to thank you for your answer. i suppose some of the others don't like talking to strangers or whatever. just wanted to say that you're absolutely right. have a good day , and live , laugh , love . but mostly ; laugh !
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86491 Feb 25, 2013
rapidfire ; WORK FOR FOOD !

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#86492 Feb 25, 2013
<--- Checking in.
Everything in here seems to be okay and appears reasonably sane. And almost everyone is accounted for.

---> Logging out and going back to bed... Don't feel well again today. Something's gotta give around here pretty soon, I'm SO tired of feeling half way to dead every single day.

Chat later, taters.

_-_Nope_-_
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86493 Feb 25, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<--- Checking in.
Everything in here seems to be okay and appears reasonably sane. And almost everyone is accounted for.
---> Logging out and going back to bed... Don't feel well again today. Something's gotta give around here pretty soon, I'm SO tired of feeling half way to dead every single day.
Chat later, taters.
_-_Nope_-_
I can relate to that ! have alot of health issues myself. hate winter time these days. but all the same glad to be here. time change in 13 more days. sure looking forward to it. SPRINGTIME !it's all down hill from here. hope you get feeling better . i'm going out to feed / water my horses, and try to soak up some sunshine today before the rain sets in again tonight. hopefuly it will make ME feel a little better . have a nice nap !
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86494 Feb 25, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<--- Checking in.
Chat later, taters.
_-_Nope_-_
Fortunately, I do have pretty good health Nope. I realized last night how the stars were plenty and the moon lovely and full and that simply was contentment for me. It would be nice sometimes if getting a hot cup aromatic tea and walking around just to enjoy life would be so easy. At times it's not and for Folks with high risk medical issues, getting around is difficult. All you can do is hang in there Dear One, I do wish you ,Lala, AW & AB well. Especially you at this time. May the birdie quartet and the warm sun ease the aches in your bones. Give your heart more strength to carry on. Love and peace to you, health and contentment. My Blessings as always;)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

#86496 Feb 25, 2013
RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text>I can relate to that ! have alot of health issues myself. hate winter time these days. but all the same glad to be here. time change in 13 more days. sure looking forward to it. SPRINGTIME !it's all down hill from here. hope you get feeling better . i'm going out to feed / water my horses, and try to soak up some sunshine today before the rain sets in again tonight. hopefuly it will make ME feel a little better . have a nice nap !
You own horses as well. My daughter has been wanting a white horse for a year now. However, we live the city life unfortunately. Thanks for your rays of sunshine. Your aura speaks volumes as I feel with your opinions or statements. Nope is a great gal like the other posters as well. It's nice to have another bird to communicate with us ;) Enjoy the day!
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#86497 Feb 25, 2013
I've been away for quite some time so I missed the part about when someone originally said Una passed away. I noticed a post under Una's handle in another thread because I thought this was some mistake.

I miss Una. He made me laugh a lot. I don't think he took this message board all that seriously. I think he enjoyed people and his antagonizing was just for fun.

If someone is using his handle, shame shame shame on them. They will never be able to live up to the great Una name brand he built. Una was a topix posting legend. He was a third of the Triple Threat along with Imposter and myself.

Una was a man of free speech and didn't cry foul towards others and report those who constantly reported himself and his friends. To me, this guy had a big heart. With that being said, thanks for the many wonderful memories, Una. You will be missed, my grand topix friend.

And speaking of Imposter, has anyone heard from him lately?

Thanks
say what

AOL

#86498 Feb 25, 2013
isn't it a pity

isn't it a shame ,

how we break each others hears
and call each other names
qwerty

United States

#86499 Feb 25, 2013
Well, I was drunk the day my momma got out of prison,
and I went to pick her up in the rain,
but before I could get there in my pickup truck,
she got runned over by a damned ol' train!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#86500 Feb 25, 2013
and you don't have to call me "Darlin", Darlin
You never even call me by my name
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86501 Feb 25, 2013
qwerty wrote:
IF you'd been sober on that day, you would'nt have had to pay, so next time you drink in the rain, be sure and remember all of her pain !
qwerty

United States

#86502 Feb 25, 2013
RAPIDFIRE wrote:
<quoted text> IF you'd been sober on that day, you would'nt have had to pay, so next time you drink in the rain, be sure and remember all of her pain !
Liquor..wine..beer..no matter,
I drank until I filled my bladder,
while catching up on topix news,
I somehow pissed on both my shoes.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#86503 Feb 25, 2013
qwerty wrote:
A verse from the country song by David Allen Cole:

You don't have to call me Darlin

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#86504 Feb 25, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>A verse from the country song by David Allen Cole:

You don't have to call me Darlin
When my children were still at home, I made them learn every word to this song and sing it or I wouldn't let them listen to their station in the car. It's a classic

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#86505 Feb 25, 2013
Another wonderful day for the birds! Gosh! It was warm and breezy!
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86506 Feb 25, 2013
qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>
Liquor..wine..beer..no matter,
I drank until I filled my bladder,
while catching up on topix news,
I somehow pissed on both my shoes.
thats right, and ; beans beans , good for your heart, the more you eat the more you fart !!! IN loving memory of UNA ..........
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86507 Feb 25, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> You own horses as well. My daughter has been wanting a white horse for a year now. However, we live the city life unfortunately. Thanks for your rays of sunshine. Your aura speaks volumes as I feel with your opinions or statements. Nope is a great gal like the other posters as well. It's nice to have another bird to communicate with us ;) Enjoy the day!
thanks for the loving responce. yes I have two tenn.walker horses. spoiled rotten as myself. one takes his feed bucket in his mouth and shakes it at me when i pull in the driveway. the other steals my tools. like when im working on the fence, he will pick up my hammer in his teeth and take off with it. i holler at him , he drops it and takes off flying. must think i'm going to chase him down or something. he's rotten. but gotta luv'm . hope your daughter is able to have her dream horse soon. it's a lot better hobby than most youngsters have these days. and at these gas prices ! well my horse gets a hundred miles to the bushel . ha ha hee hee
RAPIDFIRE

Corbin, KY

#86508 Feb 25, 2013
p.s. DO NOT feed the horses BEANS !
Brown snake

United States

#86509 Feb 25, 2013
Sounds like a case of the bird flu ta me. They should have vaccinated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Who Are You Kidding 1,832
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 min Pagan 16,146
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min SHARING 151,384
nolin recc negligent (Feb '09) 33 min Ky hillybilly 28
Hmh bankruptcy 57 min Opine 27
Family Deletes EMS Miller's Stole $17,000.00 po... 1 hr Underpaid 5
Help 1 hr Phil 2
•••
•••
•••

Vine Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••