Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,704

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#83920 Jan 26, 2013
That's the only brand I use AB, Origional Dawn.

Good night AB. Haven't had my nap today, LOL. I don't know if I can get over dingle berry having a web cam or not. That would scare a kid to death if it popped on. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83921 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Farter, you VERY WELL SHOULD BE worried about your own personal demons, aka the Boogey Man, in my opinion. I hope church tomorrow is eventful for you, if you do go. Maybe the Lord will guide your pastor toward a sermon more suited to the direction of your misguided hate toward me.
I've seen stranger things happen.
Even bantering back and forth with who I am only assuming was "Sybil" tonight was pretty exhilarating. It wasn't bad at all actually being able to debate with someone who could honestly keep up without having to resort to hateful and childish personal snippets.
I will go if I am able. I attend church every time the doors are open unless I am very sick. My pastor doesn't scare me a bit, because he preaches the truth straight from The Holy Bible and no notes to read from. Lies I am afraid of, but not the truth. And yes that was Sybil. I don't hate anyone, just their decption and lies. Fartman out.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#83922 Jan 26, 2013
Mr Farter, so THIS is your revelation that's supposed to unveil my lies, deceit and deceptions? From what I can see, the very statement you quoted was proven very well tonight by your own actions and words once again..

(Quoted from you) "Last paragraph, now just why would would you think I would give a crap if you was here or not? Your que to stay on here more? Adjust to what, getting deleted every time I call your hand on something? Are you the big bad wolf? Now, I do know you are a wolf in sheeps clothing. Believe you? Yeah right. You are funny."

You find me funny? Well, bless you little pea pickin' heart. Imagine that. I'm just amused enough on my part to realize that it's darn near impossible for me to comment without you running off on one of your temper tantrums. That's the only thing that you HAVE proven tonight.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83923 Jan 26, 2013
Marine wrote:
Maybe you should do some research on Chemtrails, you see the all the time but don't realize what they are? Do some digging and you will find your answer.
We have researched it to death early on. I think anyone wanting to know what those chemtrails are in the sky should start with the bill introduced to Congress. Funny how that ex-Congressman is now the new FOXNEWS contributor or reporter, something. Maybe I will send him a question about this bill: I have seen them in our area for awhile now.

Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in the House)
107th CONGRESS
October 2, 2001
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd...
It discusses HAARP as well.

This guy puts it all in perspective.."first do no harm"

http://www.carnicom.com/hr2977.htm

Don't believe in chemtrails? Watch this!Watch the sky!Heads Up!
&fe ature=related

Chemtrails Admitted and Confirmed by History Channel
CHEMTRAILS STUDIED ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Conspiracy Theorists Believe Some Jet Trails Contain Toxic Chemicals Called Chemtrails
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/news/26718985/detai...

NBC - Mainstream News Report On Chemtrails/Geoengineering Again

There's a few of many I have from various sources. If nothing else just read the bill introduced to Congress by ONE congressman. Makes you wonder.
http://rense.com/general86/unans.htm

#83924 Jan 26, 2013
AB, I think you misunderstood. I'm searching for that news story about the web cam virus. I really need to send that to some family members if I can find the video.. It worries me.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83925 Jan 26, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
That's the only brand I use AB, Origional Dawn.
Good night AB. Haven't had my nap today, LOL. I don't know if I can get over dingle berry having a web cam or not. That would scare a kid to death if it popped on. LOL.
It's the best. Goodnight Teddy. Catch you tomorrow I hope. I missed a lot (post missing too) and the full moon must have everyone in a fussy mood. hahaha

Goodnight, here is a lullaby for you.

The Big Bang Theory - Penny - Soft Kitty -
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83926 Jan 26, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
AB, I think you misunderstood. I'm searching for that news story about the web cam virus. I really need to send that to some family members if I can find the video.. It worries me.
Got that one too. I didn't read all the way back sorry. I will get it for you.

#83927 Jan 26, 2013
Thanks, LOL! It worries me enough that I just replaced my 'sticky note' with a piece of dark paper and scotch tape, hehe!

NOW, to get my family to do that too.. And tell them how to turn those microphones off totally, if possible, to keep any remote access disabled.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#83928 Jan 26, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that one too. I didn't read all the way back sorry. I will get it for you.
Sorry, I had one about an IRS email virus somewhere. I don't think it was about webcams and I can't find it anyway. I am about to bypass all the fussing and head to bed. Hope you find it. I warn my family all the time of this stuff. They are too loose with their info and I worry about the young ones. It does make you wonder about those webcams. I guess the key is to shut your computer when you are done and if I used it, which I don't, I would put a sticker or something over the lens. hahaha Like my laptop.

#83929 Jan 26, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I had one about an IRS email virus somewhere. I don't think it was about webcams and I can't find it anyway. I am about to bypass all the fussing and head to bed. Hope you find it. I warn my family all the time of this stuff. They are too loose with their info and I worry about the young ones. It does make you wonder about those webcams. I guess the key is to shut your computer when you are done and if I used it, which I don't, I would put a sticker or something over the lens. hahaha Like my laptop.
Even if you don't use it, they an access it and turn it on remotely. That's the bad part. All it takes is clicking on ONE bad link that looks totally innocent, and you're toast. Whoever it is could possibly see you in ALL of your glory. Or even hear your most intimate conversations, right from your own home. I don't know which would be worse. Having someone see you naked or showering, or knowing that they heard your personal business while you were unaware that someone as eavesdropping through your PC.

Well, I'm tired too. So I'll maybe talk to you all tomorrow. Sleep well, AB. And also whoever might peek in here tonight sooner or later!

_-_Nope_-_
*Poof*
(And all you very dear "Bird threaders", please don't forget to cover up those web cam lenses)!!!!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83930 Jan 27, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
Good evening bird threaders. Home, changed out of UK garb, hot tea in hand, snug as bug in my spot, checking email, topix, facebook, and world news. I about needed oxygen after that UK game. Whew. Put a "W" in that column. Louisville was not so lucky.
Ancient Wolf, I howled at the full moon before I came in. haha It is the first of the year. I love the monthly names and especially the Native Americans name for them. Check it out. I am going to go back and read up and see what I missed. Or didn't. lol Be back. Hope you all had a good night. I did.:)
It's time to howl at the Full Wolf Moon
http://science.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/26/1...
Blueminer was right...Full Moon???? haha
The Full Wolf Moon was still almost as bright as daylight at 5:30 EST when Dog and I went out to howl at the tree.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83932 Jan 27, 2013
@ABeliever...

Your list of uses for Dawn dish liquid did not (or I did not see it) show one very dear to the heart and nose of us Country Folk:

SKUNK ODORS:

Mix 1 quart of Hydrogen Peroxide
1/4 cup of Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon of DAWN dish liquid
Mix and pour on pet and leave on for no more than 5 minutes

Rinse Well.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83933 Jan 27, 2013
@Una.. You and Dog will be pleased to know that he will still get some crayons at Sunday School. Since AW is out of $$ and gas, AW Jr.(the oldest of 2) is coming to get us for Sunday School, Church, and buffet afterwards. If the GOOD LORD don't provide, my sons will. LOL

He will also be bringing a 5 year old that he and the wife have adopted as a 2nd family. His own son is grown and my grandson has also adopted 2 more and they may be coming also. Adopting homeless kids runs in our family. My younger brother has done the same thing. I think I have set a good example regardless of what W ky might post with little to no facts on reality.

Those kids like to come here and I teach them to respect the CREATOR's critters and they love to help me tend to the chickens. They especially love it when I have baby chicks they can watch.
sad

Winchester, KY

#83934 Jan 27, 2013
Those poor birds...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83936 Jan 27, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Una.. You and Dog will be pleased to know that he will still get some crayons at Sunday School. Since AW is out of $$ and gas, AW Jr.(the oldest of 2) is coming to get us for Sunday School, Church, and buffet afterwards. If the GOOD LORD don't provide, my sons will. LOL
He will also be bringing a 5 year old that he and the wife have adopted as a 2nd family. His own son is grown and my grandson has also adopted 2 more and they may be coming also. Adopting homeless kids runs in our family. My younger brother has done the same thing. I think I have set a good example regardless of what W ky might post with little to no facts on reality.
Those kids like to come here and I teach them to respect the CREATOR's critters and they love to help me tend to the chickens. They especially love it when I have baby chicks they can watch.
That's really nice, you will have company. Dog will get to eat crayons and play with the kids, I bet he will be tired tonight. LOL. Adopting homeless kids is even nicer. No doubt they have a ball on your farm. They are very fortunate children, to have that love and attention. Yes, I would say you and yours have done well. Sometimes people have children by slip ups. With adoption there is a choice and it shows a special love. I know a couple that couldn't have children of their own. After a long wait on the process they adopted twin boys. The mother still cries and thanks God for them when she gets to talking about them and the long wait. I wish all children had that kind of love. Sometimes when I see teens out I will say something off the wall and start joking with them. Kids love it when older people interact with them. I have seen people walk around looking down their noses at young people, not me. Being mean to kids gets me riled up quicker than anything. Have a wonderful day AW and Dog too. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83938 Jan 27, 2013
Whoo Wee!!! What a beautiful day. I just rolled over the 30,000 mark, delivering Gems of Wisdom, while conversing with AW.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#83940 Jan 27, 2013
Dawn detergent, I seen some post on it's many uses, here is another I've tried and works well for a weed killer,, gallon of vinegar, tablespoon of Dawn, cup of salt. Mix and apply in full sun. The weeds or grass will die overnight. Final cost about three bucks using cheap vinegar.

This morning was about a quiet morning outside that I can recall, not a sound of any kind. Cool.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#83941 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah, Una and I did not even mention the Nephew that has a little China girl. I am a little too old with limited resources and energy to take on one full time, but like you I would put the hurt on someone messing with kids.

I don't really have a farm, I only have about 2 acres out in the boondocks. Well time for me to get ready. Sunday school starts here in just a little over an hour. Have a good day. I bet you will really look sharp today in your new leisure suit. hehehe

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#83942 Jan 27, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Yeah, Una and I did not even mention the Nephew that has a little China girl. I am a little too old with limited resources and energy to take on one full time, but like you I would put the hurt on someone messing with kids.
I don't really have a farm, I only have about 2 acres out in the boondocks. Well time for me to get ready. Sunday school starts here in just a little over an hour. Have a good day. I bet you will really look sharp today in your new leisure suit. hehehe
Those Chinese kids are cute. Me too AW, a bit to old for that. Lol. At our age two acres is more than enough to take care of. I don't have that much and it's a job. Yes, it's a tough decision. Lime green or red? Think I'll go with the lime green one today with a wider than a handsaw neck tie and my black & white wing tips. LOL.
WKG

Hines, IL

#83943 Jan 27, 2013
Ann Graham Lotz, "Signs we are living in the end times" (Part 1 - 10 min)
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Ann Graham Lotz, "Signs we are living in the end times" (Part 2 - 10 min)

Good message.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather cecik 33 min Duke 6
Ntouch 1 hr qualities 5
Big blue nation 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 1
Alex lee Garland age 26 3 hr redwhite 2
getting screwed at akebono 4 hr meh 6
Jeremy Dennison (Oct '09) 4 hr wow 7
Women at metalsa 10 hr Amy 11
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove People Search