Since: Mar 11

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
What happened to the Dollar Tree next to Kroger in Elizabethtown?
Jessi Boop

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
They shut down. Don't think they moved or anything.
Darshbb

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
They are moving
justsayin

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
They closed because Kroger liquor store is moving in that spot.
moving

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 18, 2013
I think that they are looking for another building but dont have any NEW place lined up YET...but the Kroger liquir store is TRUE....eventually when all of the leases of the other places in the strip are UP they wont renew them and it will become a HUGE super Kroger....I believe the only thing exempt will be the bank at the end of the strip....the rest wont be renewed....Dollar store was the first to lose lease time.....
Rick

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Any news yet on when it will happen?
:)

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
moving wrote:
I think that they are looking for another building but dont have any NEW place lined up YET...but the Kroger liquir store is TRUE....eventually when all of the leases of the other places in the strip are UP they wont renew them and it will become a HUGE super Kroger....I believe the only thing exempt will be the bank at the end of the strip....the rest wont be renewed....Dollar store was the first to lose lease time.....
plans have changed. No one else will move. Kroger released their option for the other spaces and will not expand. The liqueur store is true but the rest of the plan has been scraped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is she 5 hr Brian k 2
northern wind 5 hr the misfit 30
who is stinkman (Jan '11) 7 hr enlighten me 27
Waitress at Raferty's Linsey 8 hr Silly 2
Preschools for 2 and 3 year old (Jan '14) 8 hr ShirleyWill12 25
both sexes cheat 11 hr cheating is bad 1
Hillary Clinton will save the middle class and ... 12 hr Go Hillary 58
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE