Leo's Donuts, Radcliff
Mr Big

Ekron, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Is it me or does this store sell day old and half stale product as fresh?
RRRRR

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Ate there the other day.

The chocolate glazed donut was great!

The regular glazed left a lot to be desired, the apple fritter and the cinnamon twist were OK.

All were fresh, just the last three needed something.

E'Town donuts is still the best, in my book.
BigDaddy

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Place is a joke , asked for a frozen latte an Chinese chick handed me a coffee with ice cubes! Don't waste your money , I refused an re-ordered a smoothie which was worse,,,
its a fact

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 24, 2013
go there every morning, coffee and donuts are great.
Bill

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Mar 24, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
Place is a joke , asked for a frozen latte an Chinese chick handed me a coffee with ice cubes! Don't waste your money , I refused an re-ordered a smoothie which was worse,,,
Hahaha too funny
Just have to Say this

Brandenburg, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2013
Just have to Say for frozen Donuts heated up and glazed they are pretty good. There is nowhere in Radcliff that makes donuts. So to say fresh they do that them out of the freezer that day.
spartan

Greensburg, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Just have to Say this wrote:
Just have to Say for frozen Donuts heated up and glazed they are pretty good. There is nowhere in Radcliff that makes donuts. So to say fresh they do that them out of the freezer that day.
Actually bro',,,the Donut Express in Radcliff sells fresh doughnuts daily.Not really sure if it's the location,the price,the little cute Chinese girl that dispenses them,or the quality of doughnuts they sell,,but they seem to do great business there.
Just have to Say this

Brandenburg, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2013
spartan wrote:
<quoted text>Actually bro',,,the Donut Express in Radcliff sells fresh doughnuts daily.Not really sure if it's the location,the price,the little cute Chinese girl that dispenses them,or the quality of doughnuts they sell,,but they seem to do great business there.
Sorry like I said in my last post not Doughnuts are made in Radcliff Donut Express are made fresh daily but not In Radcliff but on #rd. st. in Lou. ky. but They are good and do A good business there Its just cheaper to make in one place and sale in many.
spartan

Greensburg, KY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Just have to Say this wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry like I said in my last post not Doughnuts are made in Radcliff Donut Express are made fresh daily but not In Radcliff but on #rd. st. in Lou. ky. but They are good and do A good business there Its just cheaper to make in one place and sale in many.
Either way,,,the doughnuts there are made at the same time that all other "fresh" doughnuts are made.In essence though,,,it seems that your argument is that transport taints freshness.Please explain.
Leos Donuts Coffee House

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2013
BigDaddy wrote:
Place is a joke , asked for a frozen latte an Chinese chick handed me a coffee with ice cubes! Don't waste your money , I refused an re-ordered a smoothie which was worse,,,
Sorry you had that experience...please don't ever leave unhappy. We are glad to replace or refund any sale.
Yummy

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Love Donut Express. Everything is good. Glad they opened one in Radcliff. It is on Wilson Rd behind Burger King. Don't know where Leo's is? Anybody?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swipe jeep cheated an old man 11 min Thebottoms 7
does anyone know when Metalsa is hiring or how ... (Feb '11) 37 min Jessica 14
DUI advice 55 min Angry home owner 3
Cheated at swipe dealer 1 hr Angry home owner 2
Mariah Nicole Bland A.K.A Methhead Bitch :) (Aug '11) 1 hr Poop sqares 11
Who is doing who at Metalsa ?? 2 hr Coworker 13
Amber Childers 3 hr Hahaha 22

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vine Grove Mortgages