Ladies in Elizabethtown

Since: Jan 13

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Wanna meet up and have some fun write me ;)
one and only

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
U seem desperate! And like a cheater.

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Not a cheater. Single. And definitely not desperate just like to meet new ppl. You came to my post so it shows interest. Now whos desperate?
one and only

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Sorry it said "ladies" ur fun seeking..... title should be ho's of elizabethtown
dude

Upton, KY

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Ain't nothin wrong with a little bump and grind. Get off dudes jock.

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Just cuz your balls aint't dropped don't man you have to hate on all the adults that make the personnel choice to have fun with another adult. Its between them. Why you so worried about it? And o dude, the support is appreciated
one and only wrote:
Sorry it said "ladies" ur fun seeking..... title should be ho's of elizabethtown
one and only

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
My balls ain't dropped because I don't have any douche! Have ur fun between adults but any those bitches will be titled as ho's not "ladies"! Ladies Actually have class reject!
creepy

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2013
the fact that you are on Topix looking to hook up shows despiration! This place is for the lower than low, unless you are here just for the entertainment of all of the creepy people that take this place seriously.

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 3, 2013
That makes perfecct sense. As a women you've probably been done wrong by a guy over sex. Thats why you'd be defensive. Sorry ya went threw all that but regardless theres no sense in gettin in other ppl's business. You read what it was about,if not interested why not just move on?
one and only wrote:
My balls ain't dropped because I don't have any douche! Have ur fun between adults but any those bitches will be titled as ho's not "ladies"! Ladies Actually have class reject!

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Oh and by the way genuises. Nobody ever officially said hookin up. Just havin fun
creepy wrote:
the fact that you are on Topix looking to hook up shows despiration! This place is for the lower than low, unless you are here just for the entertainment of all of the creepy people that take this place seriously.
HerpDerp

Ekron, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
I herp and derp but when it comes to f*cking sh*t up, just grab a b*tch from the street, neighhhhhh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pants Down Spanking??!! (Jun '11) 2 hr Yuck 341
SOMETHING BIG IS COMING TO TOWN ... wow! 2 hr Joni 3
Kourtnee Pendley 2 hr Snitching 7
Prayed to Jesus, He said Trump is Evil! 4 hr tired of bible th... 6
Who all has been with Andrea Helm? 5 hr Knows everything 3
Who all has been with Andrea Helm? 5 hr Knows everything 4
Local Band 6 hr anonymous 1

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance