Etown Swim and Fitness?

Posted in the Vine Grove Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmh9

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Can anyone tell me how much a single membership is there?? Or a family membership? Thank you!!
hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2013
an arm and a leg. that family continues to milk people and get richer and richer. not impressed with them at all in the human realm.
hey there

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2013
For a family it's about $100 a month
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Quit bitching just cause you can't afford it. And for the person asking it is 30 a month for 1 person.
wow

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2013
Planet Fitness is $10 per month, with ten times the machines and tread mills. Also, there is not a contract that renews without you having to worry about cancelling "in writing" after 12 months.
hey there

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2013
dude wrote:
Quit bitching just cause you can't afford it. And for the person asking it is 30 a month for 1 person.
You must work there or something bc you're hanging from their nuts on every post you make.
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2013
hey there wrote:
<quoted text>You must work there or something bc you're hanging from their nuts on every post you make.
You must hang from my nuts.
wow

Vine Grove, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
this is all "dude" can do is insult. Shows his level a maturity and intellect.
RED

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2013
I didn't insult anybody until they insulted me. Shows your level of intellect that you didn't read what was said to me just my reaction.
Bhy

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 10, 2013
i joined PF, looked at Swim and Fitness and equipment there isnot all that great. Kinda pricey too

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
One plus to esfc is that they have classes there and a lap pool. Big their weight room is too small.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
The classes are worthless and during the summer when it is nice to use the pool it is filled with 100 people that are buying one day passes ruining it for the long term members.
it must be all about the money to support the lifestyle of that family. lol. worthless though most of them are. sad... just so the grandkids would have a swim team... sad...
ESFC

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 13, 2013
I find it hard to believe people buy many one day passes-they are expensive.But,maybe

They need to get it under control those that use the lobby,water cooler and drink all the coffee that are no longer member!!Then use the towels and the areas to stretch inside.

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Their classes are not worthless. Maybe you're just lazy.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2013
404 wrote:
Their classes are not worthless. Maybe you're just lazy.
spoken like a true person involved in the ownership of that hellhole. lol which one are you? lol people can't have an opinion without you being insulting????? lol typical of the entire family and their condescending attitude.
family

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Feb 21, 2013
it was built for this family to swim. better not mess with the kids of the mommas in that family. they are vicious people. boys aren't much but it's gone to the heads of the women folk. better let their kids win come hell or pool water.
one

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Feb 21, 2013
family wrote:
it was built for this family to swim. better not mess with the kids of the mommas in that family. they are vicious people. boys aren't much but it's gone to the heads of the women folk. better let their kids win come hell or pool water.
Not all of them, but definitely there is one NUT case. One I wouldn't deal with because she is crazy. SCARY CRAZY!!!
Dayron

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Feb 21, 2013
one wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of them, but definitely there is one NUT case. One I wouldn't deal with because she is crazy. SCARY CRAZY!!!
lol. know the 1 u r talkin about.
one

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Feb 22, 2013
Dayron wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. know the 1 u r talkin about.
can you spell the big "b" word? better not cross her! be sure to tell your kid not to beat one of her kids. they'll pay hell for it.
question

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Feb 22, 2013
one wrote:
<quoted text>
U talkin bout that big old amazon woman with curly hair? lots of kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laurie wheeler 55 min She a hoe 4
Claudia Downs AKA Nicke Nicole Edwards (Sep '11) 5 hr its not ur life 154
I'm Tony Malito And I'm A Dealer FOR The People 7 hr Sam 24
Ol Jared Mcglothlin 7 hr Nikki270 2
Rent 7 hr Looking 1
bubs cafe waitress 10 hr Helen 14
Tattoo artists in Elizabethtown (Sep '13) 11 hr Katlyn 110
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vine Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vine Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vine Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:15 am PST

Bleacher Report 2:15AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals vs. Steelers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick