Covert Harrassment/Gangstalkers

Posted in the Vine Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friendly1

Dry Ridge, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
I invite anyone in the Etown area brutalized by the cowardly social murder known as gangstalking/covert war/"threat assessment" to share any experiences, stories, or general thoughts on the phenomenon occurring in our area.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...

This provides a decent overview but the basic idea involves trying to drive a person to complete isolation, financial ruin, and eventually homelessness or suicide. Accomplished primarily by messing with someone's mind (gaslighting), spreading false rumors about them, discrediting them, destroying property, and basically making life unbearable in and out of the home as covertly as possible.

Originally developed by the FBI in the 50's and 60's as COINTELPRO, a method of neutralizing civil rights activists by destroying their lives from the shadows by any manner possible.

Since: Nov 12

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Hello Friendly1, are you a victim of gang stalking in Elizabethtown? I am a victim of this crime and I live in Elizabethtown. Three years ago when I dropped out of college and came back home I became a victim of gang stalking. I started noticing people following me around and it only got worse from there. In 2011, I started hearing voices. I became a victim of whats known as electronic harassment. I am now a victim of both gang stalking and electronic harassment.
disorder

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I see dead people, too.
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2012
I think you two may need to seek some help at Communicare.
chuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Skitzo?
Steve

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2012
Paranoid schizophrenia is a treatable condition, you 2 should look into it.
the whisleblower

Canada

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Actually , mental illness is used as a cover, basically to discredit you, and take away your ability to defend yourself,
basically the police can just say your crazy and dismiss any crime
of harassment against you, the key is that the police try to turn any
defense you may use, into a trap against you, its called entrapment.
the police are members of the community also and they basically follow the lead of the rest of the members of the community, and are used to provide a nice and legal assault against you. They also use intimidation ,to keep you from complaning. Do I sound like a
mentally ill person, usually if you properly articulate the crimes they commit, you are then labeled as mentally ill, but secretly they know full well you are not.
the whisleblower

Canada

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Just find out what goes on in Moose jaw
saskachewan, town full of murderers , basically
hoping and wishing for the death of others,and willing to keep quiet, and even fund,and hire hit men to kill people they dont like, these people love death more than we love life, and they still think god is on their side, sadly mistaken, they are going to hell for sure. Some of these people are church goers , fucking hillarious
Steve

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2012
the whisleblower wrote:
Actually , mental illness is used as a cover, basically to discredit you, and take away your ability to defend yourself,
basically the police can just say your crazy and dismiss any crime
of harassment against you, the key is that the police try to turn any
defense you may use, into a trap against you, its called entrapment.
the police are members of the community also and they basically follow the lead of the rest of the members of the community, and are used to provide a nice and legal assault against you. They also use intimidation ,to keep you from complaning. Do I sound like a
mentally ill person, usually if you properly articulate the crimes they commit, you are then labeled as mentally ill, but secretly they know full well you are not.
Yes, you sound exactly like a mentally ill person.
chuck

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Actually, to me, you made some Very valid points. Things that have been done, and Im sure will continue to be don.

Now who are you that Such people would take so much interest in discrediting you?

Surely these things have and will be done to people, But not Just because they dont like you. Yiu must have scared them. To become that kind of target there has to be a reason.

Just asking
Joe Bloggs

UK

#12 Nov 15, 2012
I only want to correspond with 'targets' any non-targets who are judgmental about my own personal experience over 6-7 months can keep their high handed opinions to themselves. I am serious if you are a non target do not communicate with me.

So if you are a target please do read on...

Its easy for non targets to judge targets. However after 6-7 months of being targeted you realize all the stupid BS is not all in your head. I live in Manchester UK and have been a target for the past 6-7 months. I have thus far seen it all

-Construction at unusual Hours
-Police/ Ambulance sirens going by my flat
-excessive door slamming from neighbors and banging from the family above me and below me
-car alarms for short and long periods
-mobbing at work,
-a break in (or at least the 1st one I can prove beyond all reasonable doubt)
-Screaming kids thrown at you or who swarm you where ever you go like in supermarkets
-family stabbing you in the back. My father patronized me about my break in and attempted to justify it by saying "oh well they did not steal anything" and that comment means I will never forgive my father nor will I ever speak to him again!
-Phone calls recorded and computers hacked into
-I also have good reason to believe my flat is bugged to the hilt! When perps mimic me they always seem to mimic actions that could only have been known if someone were inside my flat (i closed all curtains deliberately so nobody can see in and even after this the mimicking demonstrated their knowledge of the most intimate of details). The bastards really take your privacy.

Anyway the point of my post is not to complain or whine but simply expose the bastards for what they are!

Look its happening in Canada, US and the UK so its not like we are all making it up! We can only as targets really communicate with each other that I understand but quite frankly what they continue to do is illegal and I am not going to be silenced by someone who has not gone through this.

Now before some nasty psycho types "your paranoid" "your mad" blah blah blah just explain each of the points on the list above as coincidence over an extended period of 7 months?

You can do things wrong in life, make mistakes even break the law but that does not justify people breaking into your home thus threatening you and your family. Before the break in I would never have searched for a forum like this. However now they got me angry breaking in was the ultimate insult. So they got me on that one but now I am going to plaster their BS all over the internet.

So please spread the word Manchester UK is a hot bed of gangstalkers who have been given a badge of honor which they think makes them important. Nothing justifies this hate crime.

You know its the same as it is in America these perps do not care who is right or wrong they only care about staying at home all day living off of benefits and dedicating as much time as possible to making our lives a misery.

So tell me my American and Canadian friends how do I go about exposing them? I have a camera and I am documenting everything since the break in. How do I prove the police are in on it? Guys trust me I know my Father was informed about the break in that is why he tried to give them a hand and said "oh it was not a break in because nothing was stolen". Come on targets help me! I am looking for your advice you know break ins rarely result in stolen property and always end up with milk bottles placed in a fridge that were not there before or furniture moved.

Yes you guys may say I say to much and am crazy but I am neither I am just a very angry target who feels that this crime should be exposed!The crime is to make me commit suicide right? Well then why should i take it easy on them? Lets get them and expose them and do not let them silence us. Lets shout as loud as we please because I know I want to and nothing will silence me...Think of it as a Second war of independence :)

Steve

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Joe Bloggs, you sound just like the wack jobs carrying on about male gynocologists. Seek help, you ARE crazy!
believe a cracker

Buffalo, TX

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Friendly1 wrote:
I invite anyone in the Etown area brutalized by the cowardly social murder known as gangstalking/covert war/"threat assessment" to share any experiences, stories, or general thoughts on the phenomenon occurring in our area.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...
This provides a decent overview but the basic idea involves trying to drive a person to complete isolation, financial ruin, and eventually homelessness or suicide. Accomplished primarily by messing with someone's mind (gaslighting), spreading false rumors about them, discrediting them, destroying property, and basically making life unbearable in and out of the home as covertly as possible.
Originally developed by the FBI in the 50's and 60's as COINTELPRO, a method of neutralizing civil rights activists by destroying their lives from the shadows by any manner possible.
you know i almost didnt respond to this,but i will.
is there a better way to get the american public to distrust each other? if i was to believe every word of your post, i wouldnt even trust my own father,not to mention my neighbors.
you prey on addicts,the mentaly ill,and those with a low iq. hows that for "free thinking'. your rant reminds me of janet napolitano's , "if you see something, say something",but on a miniture personal level.
you people kill me,lol you think you are so secret!
mik

Canada

#16 Nov 21, 2012
dont kill yourself, but unfortunately you do need
some kind of plan. Its the police my friend.
Mental

Naperville, IL

#17 Nov 21, 2012
It's likely the aliens in on the targeting. They are using a microwave ray to manipulate the authorities and infrastructure into harassing selected targets. I would go into further details, but I forgot my tinfoil hat. I never discuss such conspiracies without my hat.
Mental

Naperville, IL

#18 Nov 21, 2012
On a more serious note, several individuals in this thread are obviously mentally ill. Schizophrenics are all about the same. They see themselves as the center of the planet inexplicably being targeted by almost everyone they encounter for harassment and torture. They believe that they alone have the clairvoyance to see what is going on around them, and somehow believe that they know what everyone around them is thinking and doing.
Th3FvckinShyt

Park City, KY

#19 Nov 23, 2012
Gang stalking? sounds like my kind of thing, where do I sign up?
lavon affair

Bradenton, FL

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Watch out for the JDL Wingnutz Militia and the JINSA Fifth Column with Notcee Command cars with FL Tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK , 945 PCR and MSU DVM.
GOLDSTONE REPORT

Tampa, FL

#21 Jan 11, 2013
lavon affair wrote:
Watch out for the JDL Wingnutz Militia and the JINSA Fifth Column with Notcee Command cars with FL Tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK , 945 PCR and MSU DVM.
.......... Save the USA , Don't vote for lawyers , JDL Wingnuts or robe munchers of the BAR.
BVD B16

Tampa, FL

#22 May 23, 2013
lavon affair wrote:
.......... See HOW AIPAC , ALEC , KOCH BROS AND THE JDL FIFTH COLUMN OWNS INFRAGARD AND THE DALSIMER TERROR CELLS by Matt Rothschild , Max Blumenthal , Joel Kovel , Naomi Klein and Sean Faircloth .......... beware of the AIPAC - JDL Wolfpacks in cars with fl plates L51 1VT , L51 2VT , GOAMG , VCA73 , LXE 904 , J36 4LI , BAL Y35 , 494 MIU , 243 PIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police called to Apocolypse Strength- Why 1 hr AtlSuperBowl 5
Bus Story Still Being Blocked 1 hr Henry 1
I still love you 1 hr Amber M Childers 4
New Fish House Restaurant -- muslim backed? 1 hr Henry 15
Real Housewives Of Elizabethtown Filming Begins!! 2 hr HEHEHE 4
Stinch in white house 2 hr Stinch monkey 13
Judge M Brent Hall, Addington, Hardin Co. Famil... (Jun '13) 3 hr Upset 140

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance