screwed

Vine Grove, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
has a temp to perm place given you an assignment for shift that you're available to work you show up. And realize they screwed up and replaced a person on a different shift after you quit a full time job so that you can work closer to home??? only to be told I'm sorry it is our mistake and we will have a job for you in a week or 2. I have 2 kids and a grand baby I cannot afford not to work. They have totally messed me up
willis

Irvington, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
I guess they still send people to that wonderous muffler factory in Sonora also?
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
They never call anybody and they are a bunch of bitches.
why bother

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Quitting your full time job to work for a temp service?
John Mysinger

Glasgow, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Yes. They are lying little bitches.
Whynot

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Only places they have are Akebono and NSU. They have such a high rate of turnover it's incredible. I don't see how they can find anybody to work at either one of them.
screwed

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Mar 26, 2013
why bother wrote:
Quitting your full time job to work for a temp service?
yes I did quit my job to go to express because I was told I would work 40 + hours. Temp to perm within 90 days would be let go or hired. working in louisville and driving 45 minutes away I was wasting about 350 dollars in gas and I need to be home with my children and and that is why I did it for my family and now I'm finding that I am screwed. I was told and right shift I needed
hoojy

Trinity, TX

#9 Mar 26, 2013
No wonder their turnover is high. NSU and Akebono are shit jobs at best.
really

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2013
hoojy wrote:
No wonder their turnover is high. NSU and Akebono are shit jobs at best.
but they are jobs stop Fu**Ingram whining. I wish i had thoes jobs right now
NoWay

Campbellsville, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
No employment is better than either of those places.
really

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2013
NoWay wrote:
No employment is better than either of those places.
not when bills are due and no money coming in an i used to work at precision roller bearing that is hell and id go back if i could
oh boy

United States

#13 Mar 26, 2013
g``````````o get a trade:]
NoWay

Brownsville, KY

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Ugh. You may be right. But the other two are right there with it.Just go to Express. They'll send you to either one if you aren't picky about what you do or the hours you work.
Dundee

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2013
screwed wrote:
has a temp to perm place given you an assignment for shift that you're available to work you show up. And realize they screwed up and replaced a person on a different shift after you quit a full time job so that you can work closer to home??? only to be told I'm sorry it is our mistake and we will have a job for you in a week or 2. I have 2 kids and a grand baby I cannot afford not to work. They have totally messed me up
I feel your pain. I too live in Etown & work in Louisville do to the fact I couldn't find anything closer with decent pay. My hours are terrible. I drive home go to bed get up just to drive back to work. I get off very late. I need something in Etown with decent pay very badly. Not to mention fuel prices in Louisville are outrageous.
best of the best

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2013
screwed wrote:
<quoted text>yes I did quit my job to go to express because I was told I would work 40 + hours. Temp to perm within 90 days would be let go or hired. working in louisville and driving 45 minutes away I was wasting about 350 dollars in gas and I need to be home with my children and and that is why I did it for my family and now I'm finding that I am screwed. I was told and right shift I needed
they say within 90 days but that never happens. Look forward to 6 to 9 month wait. My fiance has worked there for three years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Pistons 5 min Right 13
Eddie Hensley (Feb '11) 1 hr Sgt Rocc 16
Does this really help pass a urine screen? (Oct '09) 1 hr For sure 117
what's up with Lieutenant Colonel David Lee's (... 2 hr Mouth 5
Jobs for Husbands and Wives 2 hr Wives 1
Does that make you feel better 2 hr Beenused 1
Heaven cottrell is a disgrace 3 hr Casssssie 6

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance