First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kathy K

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2011
For real wrote:
She's probably the neighbor that peeks out her blinds to spy on you...lol busy body...she also posted comments about this on wave 3 news troubleshooter page when they came to vine grove over subpar builders. She also let's her dog poop in her neighbors yard and doesn't clean it up... Now that is a nice neighbor right?!
I do not believe I know you and I do not have a dog. You must be another guilty party.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 23, 2011
Kathy K wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe I know you and I do not have a dog. You must be another guilty party.
Just because people believe you to be a miserable person with too much time on your hands, does not mean they keep their lights up past Christmas. Maybe you should look into getting yourself a hobby or seek therapy.
Kathy K

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Mar 23, 2011
haha. Who are you to judge? I don't have to much time on my hands or need therapy. The same could be said of both of you. Everyone on these boards has extra time on there hands. At least I am not trashing people, Just looking for simple information.
For real

United States

#24 Mar 23, 2011
Kathy K wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit self absorbed are we? Seems you are quite judgmental. No christmas lights up here, but you seem petty and worry about stupid issues. apparently you stayed in during the rain today, because your nose is so stuck up you would have drowned out there...
Kathy K

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Mar 23, 2011
For real wrote:
<quoted text>
A bit self absorbed are we? Seems you are quite judgmental. No christmas lights up here, but you seem petty and worry about stupid issues. apparently you stayed in during the rain today, because your nose is so stuck up you would have drowned out there...
LOL
dog poop

Elizabethtown, KY

#26 Mar 23, 2011
For real wrote:
She's probably the neighbor that peeks out her blinds to spy on you...lol busy body...she also posted comments about this on wave 3 news troubleshooter page when they came to vine grove over subpar builders. She also let's her dog poop in her neighbors yard and doesn't clean it up... Now that is a nice neighbor right?!
Your dog pooped by my mail box.. thanks for the surprise. least I don't have nude pictures on the Internet like you do. HAHAHA

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#27 Mar 24, 2011
Kathy K wrote:
haha. Who are you to judge? I don't have to much time on my hands or need therapy. The same could be said of both of you. Everyone on these boards has extra time on there hands. At least I am not trashing people, Just looking for simple information.
I was simply offering suggestion to help you get over your obsession with your neighbors. Who am I to judge? Who are you? And you were trashing those who had up their lights past Christmas. Maybe you should plan out your comments better, so you don't look like a liar or hypocrite.
for real

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Mar 24, 2011
dog poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dog pooped by my mail box.. thanks for the surprise. least I don't have nude pictures on the Internet like you do. HAHAHA
HAHAHAHA!!!! At least I'm making money....lol
Your lame....Kathy K
for real

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Mar 24, 2011
By the way my last comment was sarcastic.... Dog Poop is Kathy K....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for coformation 2 hr uvc 1
Lexi Farrell (Aug '11) 2 hr John B 11
Kayla Laisy 2 hr truth zone 2
pinkham lincoln (Jul '11) 2 hr Meg 44
Grimes vs mcconnell 3 hr Hey 9
Lisa BURGIN backstabbing c-nt 4 hr me 9
trick or treating? 5 hr michelle 1
Vine Grove Dating
Find my Match

Vine Grove Jobs