Good chiropractor?
Anonymous

United States

#1 Jul 14, 2012
Can anyone refer an honest and good chiropractor in Etown?
hfc

Cave City, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Heartland Family Chiropractic - Dr Fulkerson :)
theyseemetrollin

United States

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Sharonsdaughter wrote:
Can anyone refer an honest and good chiropractor in Etown?
Dr Owsley. Owsley family chiropractic. They get you in and out fast and on your schedule.
its me

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Commonwealth family chiro...Dr Ericksen
My problem

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jul 15, 2012
My problem with the chiropractor is that they get you to sign this paper that says you will be responsible for your appt etc.. and then if you call and cancel, you have to reschedule or they will charge you for not showing. It's a continuous thing. You become under their care until they dismiss you. (That could be until your insurance runs out). And of course with the first appointment, comes the x-ray. naturally. Just be on guard. I got in one of those deals one time and liked to have never gotten out of it. It was like the only thing that is certain in life is death, taxes and a chiropractic appointment.
Joann

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Dr. Adam Fulkerson at Heartland Chiropratic cross from Walgreens at the corner of Rind Road and Woodland Dr.
Lil old me

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2012
Michael Owsley!! Great guy.
Adam Fulkerson is good.
Do NOT got to Eriksen.
its me

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jul 15, 2012
I have been going to Eriksen for years first his dad now the son I find them to be very good
Watch out

Scottsville, KY

#9 Jul 15, 2012
its me wrote:
I have been going to Eriksen for years first his dad now the son I find them to be very good
Here ya go..piss on him and his family! two faced jerk dont care about anything except witch insurance company he can milk! damn sure didnt give a crap about me! please.. please.. pursue this and come see me!
chiro

Springfield, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Is Dr. Darnell a good chiropractor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vine Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chloe miller 4 hr Jwl 1
Dow Corning is closing in E-Town 6 hr Lol 13
Pants Down Spanking??!! (Jun '11) 7 hr Stupio 339
brian perry 8 hr CRaZY 3
Girl on girl 9 hr BBT 2
anyone know linda comstock??? (Apr '15) 10 hr Ashley who 9
Annie Helm abandoned her children!! 10 hr Andrea 16

Vine Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance